Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja (1816 Views)

Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch / The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man / Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja by All1Gists: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2019
Recall that Popular Nigerian Bureau De Change King Mompha, Skyman reportedly ARRESTED in Abuja by the International Police, Kemi Olunloyo revealed this online some moments ago says she's still investigating on the cause of the arrested.

Read More:

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/10/nigerians-reacts-as-interpol-arrested-mompha-in-abuja.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja by All1Gists: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2019

Re: Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja by All1Gists: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2019
hmmm.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2019
You mean say them mop Mompha?
Re: Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja by kunleweb: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2019
That 9ice living things continues to crack me upanyday and time
Re: Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja by LoydJ(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Am anticipating Hushpuppy nd Emoney own

these guys don't give inspiration to Nigerian youths @all with their exorbitant Lifestyle.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja by sweetonugbu: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2019
Fraud pays in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja by sweetonugbu: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2019
We have Efcc but it was Interpol that got him arrested
Re: Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja by Xclusiveme: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2019
LoydJ:
Am anticipating Hushpuppy nd Emoney own

these guys don't give inspiration to Nigerian youths @all with their exorbitant Lifestyle.

Emoney is into oil and gas and food production. So don't count him as a scammer
Re: Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja by Xclusiveme: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2019
Where ever Mompha goes in Nigeria, he goes with convoy, top notch securities. So how come the arrest
Re: Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja by generationz(f): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Xclusiveme:

Emoney is into oil and gas and food production. So don't count him as a scammer

You say? grin grin

Invictus also was into Tech and was as developer.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja by EXLOVER(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
I stop taking social media serious when i noticed majority of people there are living fake life, while some are there to intimidate fellow hustlers.

Some guys are very annoying they will manage to do small fraud and collect iTunes, next thing they will enter an eatery to eat fried rice like say na achievement begin post am online like those broke bitches(with same normal caption). Then when you see them in real life they don't have nothing.

I remember my guy that hustle and collect #15m he nor get sense look he background, he bought GlK of #14m just to boost is Ego, that same week the car get accident beyond repair while they were coming from club, he cried in his bed room for some days with those bitches consoling him.

When he hustler is broke, they will start posting motivational write up (up and down), But when them collect their caption will be like "balling is must", "work hard and ball harder". Imagine the broke mentality.

My kind of life i broke you nor go know, I get money excess you nor go know, what make me stand out from other young guys like me is just my confidence. No matter you get #50 million or #30billion oh, I respect myself and will never beg you.

Just stay lowkey and avoid too much nonsense friends around you.

Nor dey reason say you are not trying for yourself, everybody gat time, life is in stages, i remember when i dey squat from one house to another, my friend wan fvck him girl for night, i will be outside romancing mosquito, but i never give up or go into fraud, now all that is story, we will or get to our destination, nobody is born to be useless, with patience and smart work, you will look back and tell you kids the story.

#Peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja by Xclusiveme: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
generationz:

You say? grin grin

Invictus also was into Tech and was as developer.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Clothless? Cardi B Outfit For Halloween Cause Stirs On Social Media. PHOTOS / Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump / Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.