Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Giving Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving Up? (216 Views)

How Long Is A Guy Supposed To Chase A Girl Before Giving Up? / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving Up? by yourbestcoach: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2019
Ever been alone and wanted to just be nothing,do nothing,say nothing,all just because you feel depressed or lonely, that's GIVING UP !!.Now does giving up make it easier for you? if yes you just being fickle ,but its always hits you hard in the future.that's why i advise that you just say no to that guy "giving up"

Am not a perfect person,I have flaws but come on its natural being just human ,i mean who doesn't? one thing .I want to offer the services i can and i also want to learn from my viewers because there's a saying that no knowledge is lost.i also believe that the difference between the possible and impossible is determination.

read more on this;

https://yourbestcoach..com/2019/10/giving-up.html

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cenforce 100 Mg - Manhealthsolution Online Pharmacy / Do White People Also Hate The White System / Honouring Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.