Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (47390 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Tortivchina(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
sex
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by tunary(m): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
One and zero
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Ayofe61: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hamachi:
Mention one thing nobody taught you how to do but you can do it very well??

CROCHETING
Driving shocked
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Taciturn1:
Are you Nigerian, female and atheist?
yes to all three questions

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by WaleRock: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hamachi:

CROCHETING

Automotive Design

Driving

However, there's nothing we have that wasn't given us, although we owe it to our maker, ourselves, ours and future generations to hone our gifts and talents for our fulfilments.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by thedio(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
grin grin grin There's a certain gecko thats being stalking me. I need your help.
sniper will eliminate the idiot

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by idonhammer: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Making money
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Bozzy001(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Fùcking ladies grin
Murasi

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by greggng: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hamachi:

CROCHETING

How to Bleep ....now I am an expert in fuckery
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by jossydee1: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Public Speaking. I do it with ease. I can speak on any subject

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Mrtaye: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Driving
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by justphillips(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Chuzoetoh:
Sweeping the uterian airways...

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by icekalito(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Swimming
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by wrose(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
smiley Thanks a lot sir
chukzyfcbb:

Beautiful piece!

Art can be refreshing, kudos bro don't stop!
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by franchasng: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nigerian ladies and pretense; none of them will ever say the truth about how good they are in screwing guys on bed even though they weren't taught by anybody, continue lying and living in denials, everybody knows the truth anyway undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by BushDoctor123: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Driving & Disc jockeying
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by AfroKnight: 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
yazga:
Remember: your being able to reply to posts and comments is a privilege given to you by the poster.

Don't misuse it.

cheesy
What manner of fûckery is this? Are you for real? Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by ewizard1: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
doctuw:
Operating a computer
I was actually hoping to read this. Same here, also Electrical.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by bbstarr(f): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Victoria25(f): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
Cooking
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by samwash(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Make I talk my own .
Nobody taught me how to
Lie
Play drum
Piano
Drive
Cook
Kissing
Writing poem, article, songs
Many more things
It came naturally
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by gtech2sure: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Computer networking both wireless and wire, electrical work, transmiting data or wireless signal to a longer distance using radio (ubiquity device) and solar inverter installation.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Oyindaberry(f): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hair plaiting

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Tonymario58: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Zeedarh:
Hair making.�

Shaving hair (the one on the head ) with razor blade (circumstance made me learn this one tho)
Your either a nurse or a doctor

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Alvin212(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bombing client

Am pretty good at it
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Phobia1: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
No one taught me how to drive. Not even for once.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by iomoge2(f): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Driving
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by SoapQueen(f): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
That’ll using a sanitary towel..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Deiok(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ashawoboi27:
Wiring
me too ooh. i think i was born with wiring sense lol. even people who did apprentice for years to learn electrical works sometimes consult me for some complex wiring proccess.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by tiziano(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
How to suck breast
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by tiziano(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
How to chew food

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding / Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.