Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

COD Mobile Or PUBG Mobile? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / COD Mobile Or PUBG Mobile? (3445 Views)

Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos / Infinix S5 PES 2020, Asphalt 9, Call Of Duty And PUBG Mobile Gameplay (photos) / Download PUBG Mobile Lite Apk + Obb Game File For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: COD Mobile Or PUBG Mobile? by IanSholex(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2020
Actually i think both game is almost the same but it all depends on preference. Personally i prefer CODM not because it's better than PUBG but i just find the action (ranked multiplayer) more fast paced compared to PUBG. I think PUBG thrive on Battle Royale while CODM is better at multiplayer. I don't think any is more tactical than the other, if you really wanna know how tactical CODM can get, just play the ranked MP continuously, that's where the real pro players are. Another thing I've realized is that if you starts playing PUBG before CODM you'll more likely enjoy PUBG more but if you played CODM before PUBG, you'll enjoy CODM more.
For poster that said he won 4 out 5 Battle Royale matches on CODM i guess u didn't update to newer season when it came out because most of the pro players won't be on the older version, so if you are on the older version you're more likely playing with rookies because i can easily win 9 out possible 10 matches if there is newer version but refused to update.
My verdict is if you like BR match PUBG is for but if you enjoy fast paced MP match CODM is the game for you.
Re: COD Mobile Or PUBG Mobile? by sumairtariq321: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
I have snapdragon 845 phone
that COD na bomb but I stopped playing it because they just dey shoot me like bush meat anyhow
https://gtabeast.com/gta-4-apk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold. / How To Make It Almost Impossible For A Thief To Get Away With Your Phone / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.