Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity (58857 Views)

Na Person Husband O”- Fans Drag Uju Okoli Over Her Loved-up Moment With Frederic / Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by fisherboy: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
LA LA u re crazy for posting this shit ... .....is this a news?.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by jaxxy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
They will never learn. After all the noise.
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by briggson07(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
What again I'm I looking for Ion a woman ?
I taste this taste that God forbid
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
All1Gists:
Nollywood actress Princess Shingle is single again after her Senegalese fiancé was recently arrested over alleged fraud in New York. Frederic Badji was allegedly picked up in September, 2019, around the same time the actress announced she’s quitting social media.

Also, it was revealed that Frederic had been cheating on her and she only discovered recently. Shingle has since moved out of his house in New Jersey and has ended the engagement.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/10/princess-shyngle-one-month-old-engagement-crashes-over-fraud-infidelity-photo.html

Why won't Shingle be Single? Na her name nau and probably her destiny too
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by richPHAROAH: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
dont ever waste your time with nigerian girls or girls affiliated to Nigerian girls. this one was busy squandering his money now he got arrested she don run and is s=claiming infidelity. thunder fire her generation

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
From frying pan to Fire...The life of an olosho 101

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
richPHAROAH:
dont ever waste your time with nigerian girls or girls affiliated to Nigerian girls. this one was busy squandering his money now he got arrested she don run and is s=claiming infidelity. thunder fire her generation

She is ghanian ooo.
MR oversabi.
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Fraud everywhere..

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by godofuck231: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
chinchonglee:
Which film she act abeg??
emumm , emumm, emmmmm, I....,I..... no know o
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by 21cents: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Teaorcoffee:
What would make a man cheat on her even with her shape??
shape doesn't keep a man. it only attracts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Can’t wait to see her pregnant.
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Chingykay77(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
oshe11:
The Ode thinks she can Use Waist, Nyash and Pussy take keep man

Na so most of them dy reason na
carrying fake ynash and bwerst up and down
Las las d nigga don chop the barbecue of her pussy grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by ikwedim(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
3 gbosa for the guy. I told the bitch that this shit you were floating on social media, the guy only knack and be nacking
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by SolarHub(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by millionboi2: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
buharified009:
I want to make and earn the type of money that will give me peace of mind ,not the type that will have police and efcc on my matter, see as she sharperly dump the guy, women don't know shiit about loyalty or love, their first and only love is called Money, if Money had a Dicck, women will straf the hell out of it.
dat wouldn't allow you talk with confidence
#tufiakwa
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by greypencils: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
mosegifted:
this tiny waist of a girl looks dirty to me self
Very dirty with a pussy that stinks, fucking sure of that.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by thaprofit88: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
donbachi:
The devil wears prada...shyngle is single.

My guy!!! This rhymes is not nice grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by thaprofit88: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
All1Gists:
Nollywood actress Princess Shingle is single again after her Senegalese fiancé was recently arrested over alleged fraud in New York. Frederic Badji was allegedly picked up in September, 2019, around the same time the actress announced she’s quitting social media.

Also, it was revealed that Frederic had been cheating on her and she only discovered recently. Shingle has since moved out of his house in New Jersey and has ended the engagement.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/10/princess-shyngle-one-month-old-engagement-crashes-over-fraud-infidelity-photo.html

December is here again. She wants to sell december market and shyngle cannot do that unless she's single
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
i'm not surprised..fish brain generation
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by donbachi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
thaprofit88:

My guy!!! This rhymes is not nice grin
ok..shyngle de la pringle with periwinkle waist is single

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by oshe11: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Chingykay77:

Na so most of them dy reason na
carrying fake ynash and bwerst up and down
Las las d nigga don chop the barbecue of her pussy grin
He don pin he flag na him he japa onto the next one

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Legendguru: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oh
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Eyah.
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by rapid101(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
abeg she gerout
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
Can’t wait to see her pregnant.
As in, where will the bump stay?
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by LZAA: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
serosa:

She is ghanian ooo.
MR oversabi.
He said affiliated na
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
Some ladies are really leaving in the fantasy world, you dating a guy who rich young, dark, tall and handsome, you think say na only you...y'al must be dreaming.
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by samteebiz3: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Rollins777
post=83365675:

Everywhere na reggae

Make the dance begin....
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Mryacks: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Chicken heads...
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
donbachi:
The devil wears prada...shyngle is single.
Poetic justice sort of!
Considering the Very same thing happened to Ann Hathaway in real life. She also had to end her engagement to her then fiance after he was picked up for engaging in fraud some years back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign / Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) / Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.