Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

10 Ridiculously Simple Steps For Writing A Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 10 Ridiculously Simple Steps For Writing A Book (378 Views)

Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) / Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book / Read A Book Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ridiculously Simple Steps For Writing A Book by IssacharProject: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
The hard part of writing a book isn’t getting published. It’s the actual writing. In this article, I offer 10 steps for writing a book along with 10 bonus steps. Click here to download a free guide with all 20 steps.
As the bestselling author of five books, I can tell you without hesitation that the hardest part of a writer’s job is sitting down to do the work. Books don’t just write themselves, after all. You have to invest everything you are into creating an important piece of work.

For years, I dreamed of being a professional writer. I believed I had important things to say that the world needed to hear. But as I look back on what it really takes to become an author, I realize how different the process was from my expectations.

To begin with, you don’t just sit down to write a book. That’s not how writing works. You write a sentence, then a paragraph, then maybe if you’re lucky, an entire chapter. Writing happens in fits and starts, in bits and pieces. It’s a process.

The way you get the work done is not complicated. You take one step at a time, then another and another. As I look back on the books I’ve written, I can see how the way they were made was not as glamorous as I once thought.

How to really write a book

Read more: https://www.issacharprojects.com/10-ridiculously-simple-steps-for-writing-a-book/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read My Book"yes You! Self Motivation Begins With You! / The World's Not Perfect (Poem) / Maybe God Is To Be Blamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.