Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,246 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Read My Book"yes You! Self Motivation Begins With You! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read My Book"yes You! Self Motivation Begins With You! (378 Views)

Please, Read My Short Story And Like It / 22 Things To Do After You Self-publish In Nigeria And Anywhere Else / My Book Of Short Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read My Book"yes You! Self Motivation Begins With You! by Pelxmiye(m): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2019
We are not there yet..neither have we started..got my first book published on Amazon.. Publishers in the house..do come in analyse and critic my work..my title,my keywords..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The World's Not Perfect (Poem) / Maybe God Is To Be Blamed / Promo Promo- Publish Your Book Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.