Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) (66612 Views)

Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death / Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by Shakaranews2: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Wealthierboy:
you re a mumu man! How many politicians don face law for nigeria. Haa, Mompha my mentor. Why na, you should have gone to other african country na

Same talk everyday. Stop crime, it does not pay.
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
lovelyadeola:

And you prefer hunger to kill boizzzz on street than for them to scam shey?.... abiii how many boiz have you take off street today?
Lol bro this ur reasoning is like saying boys should go into armed robbery to survive. Poor reasoning bro. So many legit way to hustle. No be must to drive benz or wear gucci
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nolongthing3669:

That's if his kids are in Nigeria
If not they have nothing to face

Oh really? You think the money for school, feeding etc will drop from the sky?

That guy will be in prison for the next 15 years. Everything he has will be siezed. His attitude tells you his background, so his parents will be stone poor.

Where is the money to take care of them going to come from?
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by hopexter(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
overdrive:
If found guilty then he should be ready to do the time.legit hustlers have suffered for this guy's hands.
Like say no be the same baba God we dey serve.

How you wan take make am from legit hustling with such a rusty mind? undecided if you no change your mindset, you go suffer tey.
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by ThisTrend(f): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Wealthierboy:
you re a mumu man! How many politicians don face law for nigeria. Haa, Mompha my mentor. Why na, you should have gone to other african country na

You're a fool. I'm even you have less than 10k in your account. Ignorant old fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by ekaromail: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Do you write about romance, relationships and sex with flair? Are you an awesome interviewer with skills in journalism? Please read below.

A company is in need of a journalist with minimum of 1 year experience and good interviewing skills.

Also, the company is in urgent need of a good writer with flair for romance,  relationships, sex, marriage, dating etc.

Both vacancies are full time. 

Females preferably. But males can apply.

Location is Lagos.

Starting pay: N50k.

For the first vacancy, kindly send in any interview you've done before. Be it
written, audio or video.

For the second vacancy, kindly send in any write up you've done before. You can send in a document, or links to articles published online. (Please know that all submissions will go through plagiarism check. We want to be sure you submit only your works.)

Please send all emails to info@pelleura.top
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nawa o.... see mint dollars
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
DTC2:

All this Yahoo guys lacks common sense

The code should be:

1. Make cool money
2. Stay cool, quiet and on a low key

U don’t understand the mystery of money..money is an influencing spirit...it takes the extremely humble to have it and lay low...
The same desperation to push a person to make money the wrong way is the same that will push you to do lau-lau spending
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by micflo28(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
DTC2:

The code should be:

1. Make cool money

That's smartness bro. I make so much illegal wealth its even the best time to disguise until this corruption witch-hunting government is done and out.
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by liverpool72(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
I showed this post to my ex gal Dat left me when I had nothing she said she is sure coming back
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by micflo28(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
jjwaterfalls:
Na wa!!!!

Nairaland no topic again ? Mompha everywhere undecided
hey baby
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
"I lift up my hands in prayers for you. May Allah approve your innermost good wishes, purify your intentions, remove your fears & tears, forgive your errors & sins, accept your prayers and grant you graceful long life and Jannatul Firdaus in the hereafter.(Ameen)

What is your daughter innermost wish now,if not to see her dad.Beautiful gentle lady ....@efcc biko ensure he has access to this gentle lady pending when you are through with your investigation and if he chose plea bargain do grant it because of the gentle lady... Nagode

Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by Candycrushy(f): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
See fine daughter..nawa
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
overdrive:
If found guilty then he should be ready to do the time.legit hustlers have suffered for this guy's hands.
Like say no be the same baba God we dey serve.
lolz they've over intimidate us
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by Deltatoto: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
DTC2:

The code should be:

1. Make cool money

if 500m hit ur account u will realize u had madness in u.u don’t know what Is money

1 Like

Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by Ten06(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
The devil is a liar
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
DTC2:

The code should be:

1. Make cool money

STOLEN money is like drug bro....you cannot take it and not get high....and I don't mean 1million naira, I mean millions of dollars..
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
Wealthierboy:

I pity those that look up to to u
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
The fbi/Interpol have not released a statement on this so it is still uncertain what is going on exactly.
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by Femsyn(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
DTC2:

The code should be:

1. Make cool money

They can't do this, cos the only reason they do all they do is to brag, and for as long as they keep having the audience, they won't stop. It's simple! For them, what's money, if it cant be flaunted?
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by webngnews: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Audio money fraudsters they launder money for Naija politicians him and hush puppi
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by IamCharles123: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
See person pikin, i must marry fine wife o.

Las las legit hustle pays.
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by Wettoid123: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Too childish have u ever see dangote flaunting wealth on social media,imagine 5 wristwatches at the cost of 20million I knew they are fraud stars not only mompha!
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by Sapeleboy911(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Please you guys should stop all these nonsence talk of mompha or husspupi intimidating REAL or LEGIT hustlers, none is saint so many here are stealing from one person or the other codely . Or you guys think scamming is easy, it is even more difficult than legit work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
What part of naija is he from?
I know he is a believer from his insta updates.
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
I wish the court will try this guy and get him convicted if found guilty. legit hustlers can never be intimidated
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by Zico5(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Owo palapa e a segi very soon. Then u will know crime doesn't pay
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by owolabi5: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Una Don dey get d source of dem wealth Small small

More to come
Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by selfmade22: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
Am sure say em come naija come pray... The power of Village people can make him come to naija to eat rice cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
XcapeTrip&Tours present XCAPETRIP to takwa which will hold this December 26 to 28, 3days and night of a splendid getaway on the island of takwabay in Lagos.. if you're interested pls contact us on whatsapp 09055231074 Check more info in the flier below and also some pictures of last XCAPETRIPS. It's always fun, you don't wanna miss it ��

Follow on Snapchat : @iamtjb01

Re: The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
DTC2:

The code should be:

1. Make cool money

What is the essence of there is no show off?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Eric Agboegbulem Igbedion's Death, Drug Overdose & The Prostitute / Basketmouth Goes Shirtless, Comes For Peter Okoye, Flavour & Iyanya / Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.