Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Want To Study Medicine And Surgery At Buk! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Study Medicine And Surgery At Buk! (7129 Views)

How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria / Pume Cutoff Mark For Uniben Medicine And Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Study Medicine And Surgery At Buk! by hebewhome(f): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2010
Can someone please give me a clue on how i can get a D.E into BUK to study Medicine and Surgery? i already have a B. Sc in Microbiology.
Re: I Want To Study Medicine And Surgery At Buk! by Kadata(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2010
buk = .? ? ?
Re: I Want To Study Medicine And Surgery At Buk! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2010
i'm a 400level BUK studen. D easiest way 2 secure admission into medicine is by being an indegene of kano,or u hail from d catchment area( north-west). Take ur time to check d 2009/2010 admission list,u discover dat d five candidates admitted are frm dis region. I wish u d very best of luck
Re: I Want To Study Medicine And Surgery At Buk! by EMMYD01(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
Guy u're right oo. Thats how they do in b.u.k, i remember last yr that i was in kano and our close neighbour that we live together at nassarawa G.r.a said i should follow her to buk to make enquiry abt d.E in2 mass com, the man we met said,for everything to be easy she must be indigen or come 4rm katsina,jigawa and others neighbouring state. At d end she register but was not admitted. And i think maybe its because she is not an indigen. Though u can try ur luck sha. God can do in ur own case

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology / How To Check A Gas Cylinder Expiry Date / The Polytechnic Ibadan Part Time Cbt Test And Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.