Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

'I Never Fold' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Vehicles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Never Fold' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Vehicles (514 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Never Fold' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Vehicles by GistMore3: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Flamboyant Nigerian big boy, Ray Hushpuppi, took to Instagram to share this stylish photo of himself posing in front of his luxury vehicles. He captioned the photo: 'I Never Fold... Never!'

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/i-never-fold-hushpuppi-says-as-he-poses-in-front-of-his-luxury-vehicles

Re: 'I Never Fold' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Vehicles by GistMore3: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
sad
Re: 'I Never Fold' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Vehicles by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Why this guy go block my view of these beautiful cars na? See that purple darling. Small puppy commot for road joor!

Let me call Interpol, I have something to tell them.

Re: 'I Never Fold' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Vehicles by donbachi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dis guy just carry factory park one place...the money used in purchasing dis luxury cars,if invested into a plastic,biscuits,textile factory,bonds or real estates...will keep plenty inheritance for his children and children children unborn.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Vehicles by LearnITsmash(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
This guy can ball like the wind and haters will still be asking what his way of making money is grin

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola 's Daughter, Tolani, Is Doing Things In The Music Industry / Femi Otedola To Release Book Soon, Hangs Out With Cuppy / Naira Marley Is Bigger Than Olamide This Year – DO YOU AGREE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.