Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered (36294 Views)

8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered by sinbad042(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nonsense Nigerian[ZOO] EFCC.Who was the complainant for the arrest if i may ask? You see guys hustling for daily bread you go and arrested them meanwhile our so called leaders has looted almost all our treasures and kept them hidden for their next 10th generations.Look at the amount of money that Abacha looted those years that was just discovered recently ,then compare it with the kind of money they will be looting in this present days administration,you will find out that they are beating us and restricting us from crying everyday....common Yahoo that men are using to pursue away untimely death because of hunger in the Continent of Africa,they can't allow us drink and drop cup for them.If Yahoo stop today in this present world which i know it is impossible,believe you me MEN will enter back Naija and paint Naija Red with blood makachi. Mua personally go throw many politicians overboard loot their treasures by arms if i stop pressing today maabaasi, if i lie let my skull role. Bleep NAIJA Bleep AFRICA ,Bleep YOU ALL.

1 Like

Re: Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered by Fantazy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
The suspects are: Chijioke Okwuosah, Emeka Basil, Ayian Chimere and elochukwu Godwill Oguonu. grin.

Igbo kwenu
Igbo kwenu
Igbo ekwezenu oo

1 Like

Re: Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered by christianjoy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
Why are they arresting them even efcc is also fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered by jimcaddy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Loool. It seems the moment you open laptop now and create email and send out Phishing emails, EFCC have one camera watching you. The way they will swoop on you ehn... Kai... To do yahoo is getting harder...

1 Like

Re: Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Commentor:
They won't work.

All they know is fraud.

Where’s the fucking job? Imagine government building houses and estates that worth 700k per year as rent for a flat. And you are collecting 30k monthly,last last Na one room dem go bury you or wait when your brain go work or wise up.
Re: Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered by voltron14: 4:01am On Oct 23, 2019
LifeOfTrigga:

Where’s the fucking job? Imagine government building houses and estates that worth 700k per year as rent for a flat. And you are collecting 30k monthly,last last Na one room dem go bury you or wait when your brain go work or wise up.

But when they make money from 419 do they open factories or continue with their fraud?

The money used in buying flashy cars and turning up in clubs could make a dynasty.

3 Likes

Re: Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered by dave4rella(m): 5:26am On Oct 23, 2019
angry

Came to check names
Honestly I'm disappointed

All the same, igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2019
[not all bro, not all.. Remember say for even our government circle bad eggs Dey and good eggs. Most of them using it to feed their parent bro, imagine you pay almost millions for school, just to graduate and finish them come employ you for one 40k job. Aje bro, you think that money fit feed or pay back all the money your parent din give you for school. You will be hearing? Connection connection! Something you didn’t use when writing exam or pay school fees. Use your head
Re: Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered by Pasima(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2019
Angelfrost:

Define the term "hustling"??!

I sense you don't even know what it really connotes.

Re: Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered by Meenah53(f): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Efi awon omo yahoo le,eje ki won gbowo efi won le.
Re: Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered by Hades2016(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Commentor:
They won't work.

All they know is fraud.
watin u know ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos / Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) / Soldiers Make A Man Swim Inside A Gutter For Stealing N20k Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.