Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai (5132 Views)

The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man / Funny Video!! Hushpuppi After Hearing That EFCC Arrested Mompha / Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
those polithievcians dey use this guys to launder money na
Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by crackhouse(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
These are the people he help to launder money.
Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by greatbrian(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jimmyson:
El'Rufai is a senior colleague of Mompha in wire fraud and crime related offences. Most of the Northern bigs names have been laundering money through Mompha. El'Rufai is a senior Yahoo boy with immunity.

Bro you have freedom of speech but you should also know you will be tried based on those speech. Thereby, freedom after speech is not guarantee. Prove northern big name Lauders money through mompha or shut the hell up. And do you have prove el-rufai is a yahoo boy? If tomorrow DSS carry you now and try you based on this Nigerians will scream wickedness
Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 23, 2019
gaetano:
I like how my Igbo people and others are all talking about Mompha without making it a tribal thing.

I hope my brothers from the other side can see and learn a thing or two.

If the guy was Igbo, they would have been trending igboyahooboys, no Igbo person is calling out his tribe. Y'all envious and hateful assholes should learn.

Crime has no tribe.
the Igbos online are very mature...I give you guys that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer, Alicia Keys Rocks SEXY Orange Bikini (PHOTOS) / World's Most Beautiful First Ladies 2014 / I Am Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage - Singer, Lola Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.