Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,999 members, 7,952,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds (27672 Views)

Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing / History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi / US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Bawizzo(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Tonysmith4sure(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
This FG got no chill
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by blackboy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
When I read they,have shared the money to the poor, i was weak. I no get any alert .

I dont blame them. No wonder the debt of this country is rising.

Na we talk say we want saint and change
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Umarxjam01: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
God bless my country where we recover looted funds only to reloot them....wisdom wants to kill me grin
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by bikefab(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Buhari is the king of all Nigeria's political thieves.
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by martowskin1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Didn't do much??
Dude we became a nation that imported EVERYTHING, PDP ran a ponzi scheme that was bound to collapse at any moment.

How can any sane human defend a party without an ideology??

Still talking about PDP?

We better focus on what is in front of us

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by ekaette1621: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
STORY FOR THE gods.
IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by nairalandankrah: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
If you really wanna know the truth, TAKE TO THE STREET in protest. Stop shouting FG on social media..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
The poor people that they say the funds go to must have a name

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by AkpatiOzu20: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:
OBJ, Theo Danjuma, IBB, All Norther elites, Alakija etc... angry
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by AkpatiOzu20: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Mumu people, is that not part of Npower and other SIP programs
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by francisisking: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Didn't do much??
Dude we became a nation that imported EVERYTHING, PDP ran a ponzi scheme that was bound to collapse at any moment.

may your life be ruled like APC.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Futuragetty: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Loot relooted. Who did we offend?
Why don't they train those poor citizens and establish an industry to employ them. Like a palm plantation, or even rice mill. Since two weeks, FG borrowed from various source.
Again, I ask, who did we offend?
The Enugu-Onitcha expressway is yet to be fixed.
Issues of minimum wages is yet to be addressed. Nigeria has gone way beyond being called a Failed State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Didn't do much??

Your Zombeism is a strong one. The party you are supporting their evil dont even know or care if you exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
off course the FG have what to say...the npower beneficiaries, school feeding programme, 5000 conditional cash transfer to the poor...so forget matter
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by StudentsNG: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Who else came here to see the poverty list?
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
#GOVT OF SHAMELESS THIEVES!

BY INSATIABLE THIEVES!

FOR IRREDEEMABLE SIMPLETONS!
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Agugbadin: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Racoon:
PDP didn't do much but a least Nigerians were never obsessed with the kind of unprecedented lies & insulting of our sensibility like the APC have ever done.They're just sickening with lying.

APC turned out to be feeding Nigerians with lies we want to see the list containing the names of the poor that benefitted from Abacha loot. That is that it was relooted

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by opportunes: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by mercyviv(f): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nigerians work hard! Abacha loots has been relooted. It went the way it came!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by djbussy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lo ba tan.
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Sholaco: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Buhari5:

Seems you benefitted... Why do you ask me
sir, I wasn't asking you, i was saying that you are a beneficiary of Abacha loot sir undecided .... are u not Buhari we know again

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Pavarottii(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Same with PDP
All useless

Still calling pdp that left 5 years ago ... Face who is in power...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by olaniyiabiodun(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
shocked naija which way ha cry
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
The poor are the zombie APC members...They know themselves
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by judgementyard(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Should we hit the streets in massive protest? like for yes, share for no.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Sonoyom(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Buhari, Osibande, are the major beneficiaries
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by deavicky(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Does anybody has a beautiful girlfriend he is not using again, please pass her to me it's real cold here.
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Exponental(m): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dem no get names...the poors

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by four4: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
post=83374487:

Now, what we need is a detailed list by the FG.
Let us know how much as been spent and how much we still have on ground.

This is the change we voted for.
Even though PDP collected their part of the Abacha loot and shared it among themselves and telling Nigerians to do their worst, without letting us know what they did with it.
A former President used his own to build a personal library,
We are 100% sure daddy will tell the ministry involved to give a specific details on what the Abacha loot received in this tenure were spent, in as much as we want head to roll in how the Abacha loot gotten during PDP era was looted!

Nigeria wil be great again.
A library that will still be confiscated in the nearest future.
Mr delusional I weep for you and ur unborn generation embarassed cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by RTSC: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Part of the funds is going to yahaya bello for elections.

Buhari already sought approval for the funds transfer from the national assembly.

The Europeans should have kept that money and use it as a visa lottery scheme for Nigerians that want to come into their countries.

It would impact the poor far more than any idea that is in buhari's head.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by sonnie10: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Number one on the list is that burnt suya seller guy on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amotekun: IPOB Commends South-West Governors, Blasts Ohanaeze, Others / Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia / Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.