Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds (27390 Views)

Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing / History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi / US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by notoriousbabe: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
And some useless people are still supporting this cursed and devilish government. I no call your name o
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by notoriousbabe: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
donprinyo:
Pdp government was 1000% beta dat dis current joke. Truth be told
no let the first burn of this government hear you o
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by content208: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
saintaustine:
Buhari has always been working for the poor.
He is closing the gap between the rich and the poor.

You sound like a lifeless robot
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by mojeks: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Abacha loot is only on CCT cash transfer monitored by World Bank. The rest are FG funded.

Ask4bigneyo:
NSIP- National Social Investment Program

NPOWER,

HOME GROWN(SCHOOL FEEDING PROGRAM),

MARKET MONI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Cleo18: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
We are all in it together.
Let's walk the path and testify to people how we overcome anger.

Not that provocations won't come, they will surely come but by the time you've trained your mind through meditation and some psychological exercises, you would be immune to flaring up.

When you've trained your mind to accept meditation, your mind has learned to explore itself and be relaxed, no matter the provocation, you would know how to be calm and see no reason to be hurt.

Honestly since I started this group, from the lectures I research, I practice them and sincerely speaking, I have seen improvement in my ways of handling situations. It's funny but the truth.

I don't joke with my meditation, even though I haven't really learned to make my mind be still as I'm still at the stage whereby the mind keeps wandering. I try never to resist my mind from wandering, with time, the mind would stop wandering and relax, at this point it would feel as if a string is pulling you upward and you would begin to feel every part of your body: your toes, your hands, your fingers, your breath, your lung... Oh my God!

Meditation indeed calms the mind and refreshes the soul.

Let's not give up on this, practice makes perfect. Most people you see who are gentle and reserved, calm and slow to anger also have some bitter stories to share, they've also walked through this path before but the journey began with just one step of determination: if others can be calm in the midst of great storms, I also can be calm.

I always tell people seeking for anger management that the first step to managing your anger is to stop justifying your actions borne out of anger and always blame yourself for every angry reaction.

See yourself as the one who did wrong even if you're right. I just do not want any excuse for angry outburst, by so doing, we would try harder to improve on ourselves.

To me, there are lot of things to overlook. When we react angrily at everything, we would appear like a lunatic.

Or do you just mind seeing the person provoking you as a lunatic who you shouldn't waste your energy on? Yes you can, and it will be better.

We started this together and definitely, with time, we shall all look back someday and smile when we remember some nasty things we did out of anger and how we would have calmly resolved it now

Such is life, daily we learn.

If you're easily provoked and unable to control your anger, please join this group and follow the daily tips for free.

Don't justify your anger, learn not to vent it, learn to control it before it damages what you can not repair.

Click on the link below and join the group for anger management.

https://www./399462557396152/
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by TechX1: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by omohlexy: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Mumu people, is that not part of Npower and other SIP programs

Abacha loot was released on stringent condition monitored by world bank and one of such condition was that ordinary citizen must get the funds through social seciurity programs

Ode! They would have specified na. I don't even know when govt hired you to explain what you don't even have the slightest idea about. Over sabi house wife.
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Kennykenty(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
nigerian offended ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by freemi(m): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Visit SIP website, visit trader money website or GEEP website or that of Npower with your BVN and try your luck
oh its even by luck. Ok. Thanks
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by ud4u: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ghost poor
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by solmusdesigns: 12:53am On Oct 23, 2019
omohlexy:
Ode! They would have specified na. I don't even know when govt hired you to explain what you don't even have the slightest idea about. Over sabi house wife.

Chai.. look at the kind of person am sharing nationalty with... why lord.. chikini IQ!
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 23, 2019
Part of it is what Buhari and the cabals have allocated for the expansion of the Fulani kingdom and to sponsor their heinous activities, note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by CodeTemplar: 2:42am On Oct 23, 2019
No freedom of info in the real sense in Naija.
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by DrCruz: 3:49am On Oct 23, 2019
post=83374487:

This is the change we voted for.
Even though PDP collected their part of the Abacha loot and shared it among themselves and telling Nigerians to do their worst, without letting us know what they did with it.

We are 100% sure daddy will tell the ministry involved to give a specific details on what the Abacha loot received in this tenure were spent, in as much as we want head to roll in how the Abacha loot gotten during PDP era was looted!

Nigeria will be great again.
No more impunity in our land.

This young man below has said it all.
We remembered that was the condition given before the money was released.......
I thought you will skip this thread. But after seeing this comment from you I came to conclusion that you deserved to be General Buhari/APC nairaland minister of defence. The position you beat the likes of Afamad, Yarimo, Simplyleo, BuhariAdvocate and others to clinch. Really, you deserve an award. You are good at defending.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:13am On Oct 23, 2019
For not supporting PDP/APC??

tommyken:

Yo have a low IQ. Now crawl back to the hole you came from.
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by deadBBQ: 4:27am On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Chai.. look at the kind of person am sharing nationalty with... why lord.. chikini IQ!
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Ykc2(m): 4:32am On Oct 23, 2019
godwinstringed1:
angry
wetin dey pepper you grin
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Ykc2(m): 4:35am On Oct 23, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Didn't do much??
Dude we became a nation that imported EVERYTHING, PDP ran a ponzi scheme that was bound to collapse at any moment.

How can any sane human defend a party without an ideology??

we ve seen the ideology of APC they transformed Nigeria from the likes of Uganda now to Somalia
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:09am On Oct 23, 2019
Because they are sewn from the same garment
Nigeria was at war during pdp same as the useless apc, you can pour new wine into old skin, you really thought Atiku would make Nigeria Eldorado?

Ykc2:
we ve seen the ideology of APC they transformed Nigeria from the likes of Uganda now to Somalia
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by saintaustine(m): 5:30am On Oct 23, 2019
content208:

You sound like a lifeless robot

The truth is always bitter
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Jablexme1(m): 6:10am On Oct 23, 2019
I concur! I think FG should stop saying poor and mention the names of the beneficiaries.
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by ATTemi: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2019
Take it or leave it, Buhari has stolen more than Abacha.
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by orisa37: 7:07am On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by content208: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2019
saintaustine:

The truth is always bitter

Which truth? The truth that nigeria's economy has gone from bad to worse, thereby endangering your future and that of your children? Or which other Truth? The truth that you are a Shameless, hungry, paid poster ready to comment anything to earn a living?
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by jaxxy(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2019
No transparency, no accountability.
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2019
DrCruz:
I thought you will skip this thread. But after seeing this comment from you I came to conclusion that you deserved to be General Buhari/APC nairaland minister of defence. The position you beat the likes of Afamad, Yarimo, Simplyleo, BuhariAdvocate and others to clinch. Really, you deserve an award. You are good at defending.
Is that all, Troublemaker?

#RESPECT to all the Chairmen names this 'small Doctor' wrote above, grin cheesy
Much respect!

Take the attention you crave for,
Now simply ........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by deadBBQ: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
post=83385477:
Is that all, Troublemaker?

#RESPECT to all the Chairmen names this 'small Doctor' wrote above, grin cheesy
Much respect!

Take the attention you crave for,
Now simply ........
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by sampsun(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=solmusdesigns post=83374525]

Mumu people, is that not part of Npower and other SIP programs

Abacha loot was released on stringent condition monitored by world bank and one of such condition was that ordinary citizen must get the funds through social seciurity programs

So, how will naming the beneficiaries difficult?
All we are asking is for all Nigerians to see the format and the module that was used for disbursement. We want to know who and whom benefited Dats all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by saintaustine(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
content208:

Which truth? The truth that nigeria's economy has gone from bad to worse, thereby endangering your future and that of your children? Or which other Truth? The truth that you are a Shameless, hungry, paid poster ready to comment anything to earn a living?

I can see that your present situation is making you think up side down.
You are so depressed.
So much in pain, but i will be praying for you.
Take heart, it is well.

Please, let my opinion be my opinion

Shameless thing
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by content208: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
saintaustine:

I can see that your present situation is making you think up side down.
You are so depressed.
So much in pain, but i will be praying for you.
Take heart, it is well.

Please, let my opinion be my opinion

Shameless thing

Since you believe that buhari has done well in nigeria's economy, may God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy. Amen.
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by saintaustine(m): 6:36am On Oct 24, 2019
content208:

Since you believe that buhari has done well in nigeria's economy, may God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy. Amen.

Am entitled to my own opinion and believe, you can't force me to accept your useless opinion and believe

Live all your life criticizing Buhari, and living a life of depression, while others are making it under the same government.

Frustrated idiot like you.
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by content208: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2019
saintaustine:

Am entitled to my own opinion and believe, you can't force me to accept your useless opinion and believe

Live all your life criticizing Buhari, and living a life of depression, while others are making it under the same government.

Frustrated idiot like you.

Dumb Idiot, am I the only one experiencing the effect of buhari presidency? You are also suffering from it.
Shameless paid poster. You don't mind exchanging the destiny of your children for money.

What happens to our foreign reserve? It is depleted under buhari.

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly / Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha / Rita Daniels Rallies Support For Lauretta Onochie, Decries Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.