Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc (3560 Views)

2023: How Plot To Draft In Jonathan Collapsed / Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat / 2019: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Allege Ex-president, Wife Working For Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Ecstasy154(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mike Odiegwu, Yenagoa

Grassroots politicians and kinsmen of former President Goodluck Jonathan, Chief Robert Enogha and Chief Claudius Enegesi have dumped the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) for the All Progressives Congress (APC) ahead of the November 16 governorship election in Bayelsa State.

Prior to his defection, Enogha was the Chairman, Bayelsa Environmental Sanitation Authority and former two-time member of the Bayelsa State House of Assembly.

Enogha, who was until his defection one of the restoration leaders in Ogbia, was also a former Commissioner for Environment in the state.

Enegesi, one of the political associates of Jonathan, was a Speaker in the old Rivers State when Ada George was the governor.

The party stalwart, who was the pioneer Chairman of the PDP in Bayelsa when the party was formed in 1998, was a former national executive member of the party and a former caucus chairman of PDP, Ogbia chapter.

Also in Nembe, Chief Bright Erewari-Igbeta, a former House of Assembly member and presently Special Adviser to the Governor on Environment resigned his appointment from the government and also from the party.

In the same council, Chief James Jephthah aka Octopus after series of meeting with leaders and supporters of PDP under the Octopus Umbrella said he and his political associates had decided to withdraw their membership of the PDP.

But Enigha while jointing the APC cited dictatorial tendencies in PDP as a reason for his decision to leave the party.

He said: “I write to formally inform you of my withdrawal of membership from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP). I am doing this with so much pain as a founding member of the party which was truly democratic as at then.

“I must acknowledge the immense benefit and experience I have gathered over the years through service as a loyal and faithful member. However I have lost confidence in the party’s ability to accept where the opinion of majority counts, hence my resignation”.

Also in Brass, Chief Beimo Spiff the coordinator of the PDP governorship campaign council in Brass Local Government Area and brother to Senator Inatimi Rufus Spiff, Chairman of the PDP reconciliation committee, dumped the party for the APC.

Spiff and his supporters were received by the Secretary of the party, Alabo Martins.

Beimo- Spiff in his letter of resignation addressed to the Chairman of the party said he was resigning from the party due to some “despicable injustices in the party”

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-jonathan-kinsmen-others-dump-pdp-for-apc/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by tayebest(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
Las Las, Jonathan will also joined APC to revive his dead political career!

it's just a matter of time! sad

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by solmusdesigns: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
cool

As he dey hot, ... no wonder wike is on the Next Level agenda

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by CliffDike(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jonathan, his kinsmen and cronies have no electoral value in Bayelsa.

Any defection with no direct link to Dickson is grossly inconsequential.

APC will be shamelessly and gruesomely defeated in Bayelsa!
please mark my word!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Okoroawusa: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Interesting times r here...
This election no go funny
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Jimi24: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jephtah resigned from PDP. That's huge

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by dukeprince50: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
ok
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by omenka(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
While uncertainty grows in Edo things continue to look up in Bayelsa for the party.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by BuhariAdvocate: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Apc has already captured Bayelsa in the last presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by seanfer(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
CliffDike:

please mark my word!

The Senator representing GEJ’s district is APC. All the grass-root mobilsers are dumping PDP in Bayelsa and you’re here counting on past glory.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Cajal(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
CliffDike:

please mark my word!
...just like 4years ago when they were shamelessly and gruesomely defeated.....delusions
As TIMI SILVER did not score up to one 3rd
.......But election was initially not concluded.. but for southern ijaw..?

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
CliffDike:

please mark my word!
very true. Those that never been to bayelsa with will be commenting here also .They never know the political terrain in bayelsa state. The likes of Tinubu newspaper thenationonlineng, will always used the social media platform to carjolef people of Apc they are supporting. Bayelsa state is pdp .Presidential results I bayelsa state have said it all. Oshiomole and his party Apc will be equally disgrace in bayelsa state. Bayelsans can never votes for Apc that's inflicting suffering on ijaw people . Check the statistics very well.
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
The handwriting is on the wall......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Apc has already captured Bayelsa in the last presidential election.
in your dream, just like APC captured rivers state and akwa ibom Abi. Na still Tinubu thenationonlineng newspaper that will be reporting it. Read Vanguardngr newspapers very. You will see it vividly that all the political structures are working enmass for the victory of diri on November 16th . Bayelsa state is pdp.
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Johnnyessence:
very true. Those that never been to bayelsa with will be commenting here also .They never know the political terrain in bayelsa state. The likes of Tinubu newspaper thenationonlineng, will always used the social media platform to carjolef people of Apc they are supporting. Bayelsa state is pdp .Presidential results I bayelsa state have said it all. Oshiomole and his party Apc will be equally disgrace in bayelsa state. Bayelsans can never votes for Apc that's inflicting suffering on ijaw people . Check the statistics very well.
This your cho cho cho mouth no be for here o....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Bayelsans can never settle for Apc under lifeless buhari that's inflicting crisis and suffering on the lives of people in ijaw nation. Bayelsans are pdp .
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by AkpatiOzu20: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
post=83375917:
The handwriting is on the wall......
[/s]
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by AkpatiOzu20: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
politics and sharing formula sha
no legacy
just about interests and personal pocket
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by AkpatiOzu20: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
post=83375929:

This your cho cho cho mouth no be for here o....
[/s]
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by garfield1: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Bayelsans can never settle for Apc under lifeless buhari that's inflicting crisis and suffering on the lives of people in ijaw nation. Bayelsans are pdp .
But the masses hate dickson a failure and diri? In 2015 polls,apc had 5000 while in 2019 apc had 129k while pdp had 180k.in 2015,apc women nothing while in 2019,they won a senate and 2 reps seat.have you noticed the difference

6 Likes

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by mercyville: 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
CliffDike:

please mark my word!

A whole Jonathan? shocked

1 Like

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Biritiko: 12:12am On Oct 23, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Wailing yii naani
This guy no dy tire.
You want to kill yourself because of ordinary 10k per month

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by OBUKSBAYELSA: 2:10am On Oct 23, 2019
It will not affect the outcome. Douye Diri will defeat the pipeline militant hands down.
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 3:05am On Oct 23, 2019
Biritiko:

Wailing yii naani
This guy no dy tire.
You want to kill yourself because of ordinary 10k per month
you are just lieing here as expected from your Apc party. It will never work for me here cos i know your tactics .I'm not collecting any dime from any political party. I'm doing selfless service in which I'm comfortable with it. I'm not clueless budilion that keep on receiving alert from his stooge sanwolu every month. You will say you received 10k alert from budilion every month for pay per reply .
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 3:10am On Oct 23, 2019
garfield1:

But the masses hate dickson a failure and diri? In 2015 polls,apc had 5000 while in 2019 apc had 129k while pdp had 180k.in 2015,apc women nothing while in 2019,they won a senate and 2 reps seat.have you noticed the difference
in all who leads in the state .Is it not pdp niiii. You don't even understand bayelsa state politics .Bayelsans will never votes for clueless Apc party that inflicted suffering in the lives of bayelsans. You can see the gap of results vividly. Bayelsans no dey joke with their votes. They go in to the polling units and cast their votes for pdp party. The handwriting is on the wall already.
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by ruggedtimi(m): 3:28am On Oct 23, 2019
CliffDike:

please mark my word!
lol!! E go shock u how Apc go beat pdp hands down with large margin.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by ruggedtimi(m): 3:29am On Oct 23, 2019
Johnnyessence:
in all who leads in the state .Is it not pdp niiii. You don't even understand bayelsa state politics .Bayelsans will never votes for clueless Apc party that inflicted suffering in the lives of bayelsans. You can see the gap of results vividly. Bayelsans no dey joke with their votes. They go in to the polling units and cast their votes for pdp party. The handwriting is on the wall already.
Bro this time around majority of bayelsans are behind David Lyon the apc candidate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 3:37am On Oct 23, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Bro this time around majority of bayelsans are behind David Lyon the apc candidate.
lol see the joker here, why can't they stand behind him in the presidential election and state election on February and March this year. Abegi jare. Apc didn't have political structures in bayelsa state. Bayelsa is pdp. Besides all the Niger delta states are pdp fold .
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 3:38am On Oct 23, 2019
ruggedtimi:
lol!! E go shock u how Apc go beat pdp hands down with large margin.
but APC never beat pdp in the presidential election now. Wetin happen please .
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by dukeprince50: 3:51am On Oct 23, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol see the joker here, why can't they stand behind him in the presidential election and state election on February and March this year. Abegi jare. Apc didn't have political structures in bayelsa state. Bayelsa is pdp. Besides all the Niger delta states are pdp fold .
You know nothing, Lyon never contested as APC presidential candidate, he came on board recently, which one is why didn't they stand behind him in the presidential election?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Failure Of Muhammadu Buhari Led Government On Roads -photo / #ENDSARS Protesters Storm Aso Rock Called Buhari Lazy Man (video) / Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.