Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc (3570 Views)

2023: How Plot To Draft In Jonathan Collapsed / Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat / 2019: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Allege Ex-president, Wife Working For Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by ruggedtimi(m): 4:04am On Oct 23, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol see the joker here, why can't they stand behind him in the presidential election and state election on February and March this year. Abegi jare. Apc didn't have political structures in bayelsa state. Bayelsa is pdp. Besides all the Niger delta states are pdp fold .
Okay, is Obvious you are not in bayelsa state or been to bayelsa recently.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by kayzat: 6:18am On Oct 23, 2019
dukeprince50:
You know nothing, Lyon never contested as APC presidential candidate, he came on board recently, which one is why didn't they stand behind him in the presidential election?

John is as clueless as his leaders in pdp. He's trying to compare presidential election to the local election. The truth is APC is fast closing in on the pdp in bayelsa and anybody not seen that is totally blind

1 Like

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by dukeprince50: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2019
Johnnyessence:
very true. Those that never been to bayelsa with will be commenting here also .They never know the political terrain in bayelsa state. The likes of Tinubu newspaper thenationonlineng, will always used the social media platform to carjolef people of Apc they are supporting. Bayelsa state is pdp .Presidential results I bayelsa state have said it all. Oshiomole and his party Apc will be equally disgrace in bayelsa state. Bayelsans can never votes for Apc that's inflicting suffering on ijaw people . Check the statistics very well.
u said those that have never been to BY, Oga I am in Bayelsa right now, Diri will loose woefully to Lyon.
Alaibe would have won the state for PDP, but Dickson miscalculation thinking PDP can't win Bayelsa and now he is seeing the handwriting that the SS is different from SE

1 Like

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by dukeprince50: 6:44am On Oct 23, 2019
kayzat:

John is as clueless as his leaders in pdp. He's trying to compare presidential election to the local election. The truth is APC is fast closing in on the pdp in bayelsa and anybody not seen that is totally blind
APC got this massive supporters because Dickson rigged out Alaibe which were the ppls choice and they knowing that Diri is worse than Dickson himself, they had no other option but to vote Lyon

1 Like

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2019
dukeprince50:
u said those that have never been to BY, Oga I am in Bayelsa right now, Diri will loose woefully to Lyon.
Alaibe would have won the state for PDP, but Dickson miscalculation thinking PDP can't win Bayelsa and now he is seeing the handwriting that the SS is different from SE
it shows vividly that you Timi alaibe fans, it is your choice. Bayelsans choice are to votes enmass for diri. SDD is a goal .ask bayelsans. Bayelsa state is pdp.
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2019
dukeprince50:
APC got this massive supporters because Dickson rigged out Alaibe which were the ppls choice and they knowing that Diri is worse than Dickson himself, they had no other option but to vote Lyon
Abegi Dickson never rig out Timi alaibe, they all went to the field for the primary election and SDD won flawlessly .Timi alaibe should try again another time .Bayelsa state is pdp. Bayelsans can never settle with APC that improverised the good people of bayelsa.
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Okay, is Obvious you are not in bayelsa state or been to bayelsa recently.
bayelsa state is pdp. Ask the bayelsans .They can never settle with APC party that improverised bayelsans with sufferings and cost of foods in the market.
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by KanuIsCursed: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2019
Rest in hell to most useless party PDP

grin Buhari Amaka
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by KanuIsCursed: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2019
[s]quote author=Johnnyessence post=83387175]bayelsa state is pdp. Ask the bayelsans .They can never settle with APC party that improverised bayelsans with sufferings and cost of foods in the market. [/quote][/s]

say it aftere APC is winning bayelsa election

grin buhari and Apc amaka
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by ruggedtimi(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2019
Johnnyessence:
bayelsa state is pdp. Ask the bayelsans .They can never settle with APC party that improverised bayelsans with sufferings and cost of foods in the market.
i am from bayelsa bro, And I can tell you that pdp is dead in my ward.
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
KanuIsCursed:
[s]quote author=Johnnyessence post=83387175]bayelsa state is pdp. Ask the bayelsans .They can never settle with APC party that improverised bayelsans with sufferings and cost of foods in the market. [/s]

say it aftere APC is winning bayelsa election

grin buhari and Apc amaka
you are just deceiving yourself jare. Who be you self.
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
ruggedtimi:
i am from bayelsa bro, And I can tell you that pdp is dead in my ward.
that's in your dream. Over 5k Apc members decamped enmass to pdp in bayelsa state. Bayelsa state is pdp. You never know anything.
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by KanuIsCursed: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are just deceiving yourself jare. Who be you self.

Thought I ask u to say after me that APC is winning bayelsa?

grin buhari Amaka,Atiku,Igbos and all pdp miscreants Ajoka
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Malocity(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
CliffDike:
Jonathan, his kinsmen and cronies have no electoral value in Bayelsa.

Any defection with no direct link to Dickson is grossly inconsequential.

APC will be shamelessly and gruesomely defeated in Bayelsa!
please mark my word!

Am with you. I remember how people left APC before the last presidential election. Election is not by defections, its about the returning officers and INEC chairman.
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 3:55am On Oct 24, 2019
KanuIsCursed:

Thought I ask u to say after me that APC is winning bayelsa?

grin buhari Amaka,Atiku,Igbos and all pdp miscreants Ajoka
diri defeating Lyon flawlessly on November 16th governorship poll. Bayelsa is pdp .

Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by KanuIsCursed: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Johnnyessence:
diri defeating Lyon flawlessly on November 16th governorship poll. Bayelsa is pdp .

can u say that again
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Johans1991: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
KanuIsCursed:

can u say that again
the idiot is hiding.
Politics is not won via emotions.
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by Josiel: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
the idiot is hiding.
Politics is not won via emotions.
[/s]
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by dukeprince50: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2019
Johnnyessence:
it shows vividly that you Timi alaibe fans, it is your choice. Bayelsans choice are to votes enmass for diri. SDD is a goal .ask bayelsans. Bayelsa state is pdp.
Oga how far, you remember this ur comment abi?
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by KanuIsCursed: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Johans1991:
the idiot is hiding. Politics is not won via emotions.
You dey mind d mumu guy
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by AfonjaBoston: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Johnnyessence:

Sir how market?

The goal no enter lol
Re: Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc by AfonjaBoston: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Abegi Dickson never rig out Timi alaibe, they all went to the field for the primary election and SDD won flawlessly .Timi alaibe should try again another time .Bayelsa state is pdp. Bayelsans can never settle with APC that improverised the good people of bayelsa.

Bayelsa is PDP for your church mind . You dey for osogbo dey speak for bayelsans

Aboki done chi chumtin

(1) (2) (Reply)

El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One / Name One Project Tinubu Start And Finished During 8yrs As A Governor. / Oyebanji Seeks US Partnership On Economic Growth, Cocoa Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.