Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO (31509 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by Crixxx: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Na so we dy hear o very soon leg go jaye
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by OWOJELA: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Interesting, everyone is getting the gelato Virus

Meanwhile I have this package for you all

Here's an opportunity for you to grab a skill that can turn your life and business around. It's the "Blogging Basics with Owojela" training coming up soon.
The training covers:
1. Actionable Beginners Guide to Blogging
2. Money making Models to implement on your blog
3. How Content marketing works with a blog
4. Top Secrets of Highly Paid Bloggers.
5. Access to Resources and many more. The training costs N4,500 only in an Enclosed WhatsApp Group.

To make payment in a secured payment platform visit https:///paytolearn and after that Register on https:///learnblogging101 For inquires Please Call 09090197354 or send a WhatsApp 09080959226

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by Guestlander: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Freshprime:
No be person B Davido papa wey born and raise mega star who born this one and who b this one, chai

No be person born you too? Abi na from sky you come from?

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by sfsmng: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nice
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Gelato rubbish!

Abeg , when would Buhari pay salary for October? No time for nonsense...
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Huhhh
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Brown teeth man. Take a look at the girl
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by notoriousbabe: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
I don't want to know this, what I want to know is where did you went thereafter?what did you did behind closed doors? what styles did you did and how many rounds did you did?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by bush112(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Teaorcoffee:
Missed FTC again Glo.. What did I do wrong?
sorry o
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by notoriousbabe: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sunofgod:
Looks like they've been at it!
I think so too. That girl na donor and a cheerful giver
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by notoriousbabe: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Teaorcoffee:
Missed FTC again Glo.. What did I do wrong?
yinmu, no go bath and prepare for work
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by notoriousbabe: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
post=83376002:
GELATO still on point.....

Like play like play..... GELATO everywhere

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by Teaorcoffee(f): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
yinmu, no go bath and prepare for work

Madam shocked You dey here??
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by notoriousbabe: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Teaorcoffee:

Madam shocked You dey here??
who be madam?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by Teaorcoffee(f): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
who be madam?

Which work were u referring to?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by notoriousbabe: 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Teaorcoffee:

Which work were u referring to?
your work now
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by Teaorcoffee(f): 5:09am On Oct 23, 2019
notoriousbabe:
your work now

Lol, if you know my work u should as well know who the madam is tongue
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO by sylve11: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
RMD needs some Teeth Whitening...
Others are doing Brown Skin Girl
Uncle is doing Brown Teeth Man Remiiix

lmao grin grin cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra / PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son / Top 10 Richest Female Actress In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.