Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (1413 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
*MINE: I gave my last card that i was suppose to use in buying some foodstuff that will keep me going for 1 or 2 weeks to a girl.
Hunger nearly kill me that week. undecided
And las las she no still gri for me. sad
Regreted it severally but now eye don open, "Nobody de tell blind man say rain de fall" angry
So whats yours nairalanders?
What's the most stupid thing you've ever done because of love?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lent him my savings to travel for an interview.
Never heard from him again.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by catwalq(f): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
TerraBella:

Ouch....That's cold!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
TerraBella:
lol grin
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Pubichairs(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
i enter motor. to go see one of my Facebook babes for de first time. ..only to see one yeye bush fowl wey no worth de stress...on top rain wey drench me, I no look my self with better eyes throughout DAT day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 23, 2019
Pubichairs:
i enter motor. to go see one of my Facebook babes for de first time. ..only to see one yeye bush fowl wey no worth de stress...on top rain wey drench me, I no look my self with better eyes throughout DAT day
grin grin atleast you don learn lesson na,

i never believe in photos online cause some people are good at editing embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2019
Pubichairs:
Lol cheesy grin Next time make video calls to see how she looks like b4 visiting her
In the era of snapchat grin Believe pictures at your own risk!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol cheesy grin Next time make video calls to see how she looks like b4 visiting her

grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by AstroG1: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Snapchat filters has done more harm that good to we the guys. You go dy look girl pics,u go tink say she fine,na later wen u see am,u go no say the girl dy compete ugliness with OBJ
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2019
AstroG1:

Snapchat filters has done more harm that good to we the guys. You go dy look girl pics,u go tink say she fine,na later wen u see am,u go no say the girl dy compete ugliness with OBJ
ah tell you
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Timothy6: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
My was, I went to my girlfriend house she started complaining about not having a phone,I actually remove my sim card and handed my phone to her.so I went 8month without a phone,but I log in her website well sha.
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Timothy6:
My was, I went to my girlfriend house she started complaining about not having a phone,I actually remove my sim card and handed my phone to her.so I went 8month without a phone,but I log in her website well sha.
grin your story no sad be that na as far as say you enjoy yourself grin
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
I've dated only once. I challanged cult guys for him after they took his phone. Got it back without the sim though. Plus a fearful reputation grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
I've dated only once. I challanged cult guys for him after they took his phone. Got it back without the sim though. Plus a fearful reputation grin
hmm smiley
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by OkongwuTochukwu: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
To convince the love of my life, I have put on a little ribbon (pics here)
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
OkongwuTochukwu:
To convince the love of my life, I have put on a little ribbon (pics here)
undecided
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by biggie73(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2019
...14 years ago, my ex-girl planned with her female friend to abort her pregnancy. She asked for my consent I bluntly refused, since then I was denied access to the baby and my ex hated me bigly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Divit(m): 1:43am On Oct 24, 2019
RedCreme21:

You get mind sha. Had it been here in ikorodu, it would have been a different case.
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 24, 2019
biggie73:
...14 years ago, my ex-girl planned with her female friend to abort her pregnancy. She asked for my consent I bluntly refused, since then I was denied access to the baby and my ex hated me bigly.
this isnt stupid,,,, what you did was right and ok smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2019
Divit:

You get mind sha. Had it been here in ikorodu, it would have been a different case.
Where's that?

I cant challange a cultist in the south south. Abuja boys are learning compared to delta, edo, ph.
I grew up in that region. Im a good girl but picked up a thing or too from friends in delsu and uniben. grin
dont join any cult, hear?
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2019
biggie73:
she can go hang herself. For this, i could give you a big online kiss.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Divit(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
Where's that?

I cant challange a cultist in the south south. Abuja boys are learning compared to delta, edo, ph.
I grew up in that region. Im a good girl but picked up a thing or too from friends in delsu and uniben. grin
Sure. I can’t join a cult and never will. But dear sister, ikorodu folks don’t chestbeat. They talk and do. Straight up. I fear those guys. It use to be a refuge site for ritualist, cultists and kidnappers but the lagos state government is doing her best to curb all these. But still, when dem start, na like another nigerian civil war. Coz their matter don tire police, na army government dey deploy to go level out their chaos.
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
Where's that?

the one's you been challenge those ones na chinko cultist grin grin
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
wizflame:
the one's you been challenge those ones na chinko cultist grin grin
grin Abj cults cant compare. Dont join any cult, here?
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Divit:

Sure. I can’t join a cult and never will. But dear sister, ikorodu folks don’t chestbeat. They talk and do. Straight up. I fear those guys. It use to be a refuge site for ritualist, cultists and kidnappers but the lagos state government is doing her best to curb all these. But still, when dem start, na like another nigerian civil war. Coz their matter don tire police, na army government dey deploy to go level out their chaos.
terrible. Lagos is like the south. angry bad boys.
Especially when two cults clash!
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
RedCreme21:

blackangel ! i reserve my comment, see u @ confession booth
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
grin Abj cults cant compare. Dont join any cult, here?
of cause not,,, why will i even join when i only see them benefiting nothing grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Make You Lady Cry Harder And Ask For More Sex. / Scammer Alert / Masturbation And Low Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.