Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars (43428 Views)

Whatsapp Panics As It Loses Millions Of Users Over Terms Update / Despite Nigeria Border Closure, Benin Republic Maintains Strong Economy - IMF / Border Closure: List Made In Nigeria Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by Zeinymira(f): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2019
funmike83:
These are part of why the country is not growing, they should go through the normal route or someone in Nigeria should be doing idanre bitters

grin Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by shugabasbn: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2019
Nigeria is just making her head swelling.

2 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by Owaincouncil: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2019
Can you imagine. A Ghanian coy making a million dollar profit monthly from nigerial by illegal means while our youth are unemployed.
#I support buhari on border closure

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by AWFCNAIJA: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2019
govomotors:
Why is everyone crying Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria. Nigeria Government didn't ban you product. For security and economic benefit, the government close his border or is it a crime again to close your doors and gate.

Stop crying and start shipping your product to Nigeria through the sea port.

Thanks for making it plain again ... This is the most informed comment about this issue.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by Awaja(m): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2019
YOu now knows we played the big brother role all along.
Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by Okoroawusa: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2019
Resurgent2016:
Hope PMB realises that these companies suffering from the border closure will have less or no tax to pay arising from losses being incurred?

losses do not stop tax payment. If you don't make profit this year you can make next year but you must pay tax

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by Topbale(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2019
Let u know the important of Nigeria and its citizens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by kay29000(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2019
amadiwati:
Have talks with the Nigerian government. Set your industry here.

Gbam!
Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by govomotors: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2019
Beg for what, when they passed a law that makes it difficult for Nigerian to run a business in their country they felt the were untouchable.

After Buhari, the next president should continue on the same note. Nigeria go survive

Mr. President, please ban importation of petrol and generator. Our Refineries must work likewise NEPA (power).

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by Swizbank: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2019
Does this alomo really work?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by valarmorghulis: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2019
Resurgent2016:
Hope PMB realises that these companies suffering from the border closure will have less or no tax to pay arising from losses being incurred?

We are making more money now that d borders are closed

2 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by afroniger: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2019
If they are serious they should take a cue from makers of indomie and site their factories in Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by kay29000(m): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2019
rexchazy:
I support Buhari here. I just wish South AFRICA is as close to us as Ghana..ena go learn. Nigeria is ur biggest market and yet u treat Nigerians with disdain. Na still One million Dollars ena lose ena go shout down very soon. It tell we grow Nigeria by buying Nigeria

I swear. I wish this can continue, cos I know people are already abusing the government and mounting pressure on the government to open borders. If only people knew how NIGERIANS would benefit from this in the long run.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by nototribalist: 6:51am On Oct 23, 2019
We don't want anything ghana in Nigeria, they should take their poison elsewhere

4 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by kay29000(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Ask Alomo, the truth is bitter shocked

lol
Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by AdesegunSanni89: 6:51am On Oct 23, 2019
Resurgent2016:

but they have more taxes to pay when they smuggle and avoid import duties abi ? Dead brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by kay29000(m): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2019
david22uu:
for once i am an IGBO man and i stand with Buhari with this border closure. If they cannot setup here, they should follow the right path

Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by kay29000(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2019
SeunStats:
Bring Back Alomo oo, I can't Bleep without it ooo

Osomo Bitters is just as good, and it is made by a Nigerian company, YemKem. Buy naija wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by ZombieTERROR: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2019
david22uu:
for once i am an IGBO man and i stand with Buhari with this border closure. If they cannot setup here, they should follow the right path

Why tell us your tribe
Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by DameB(f): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2019
tommykiwi:
Na Agberos DAT one go affect pass, na their brand.
Them go switch to another brand...
A lot of Nigerians do not have brand loyalty, that is why new brands and products easily penetrate the market if they are cheaper than the alternatives

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by kay29000(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2019
mjaylala:
This one sweet me die..... Never bite the hands that feed you, after so much disrespect from these countries, cheesy ;Dtides turn n they can't survive.....hehe I happy die grin

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by Truthbites: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2019
rexchazy:
I support Buhari here. I just wish South AFRICA is as close to us as Ghana..ena go learn. Nigeria is ur biggest market and yet u treat Nigerians with disdain. Na still One million Dollars ena lose ena go shout down very soon. It tell we grow Nigeria by buying Nigeria

It's not just to say I support Buhari, since he closed borders how has it helped NIGERIA? These countries have statistics on losses or gains of the closure . Now tell me, apart from shortage of rice and other products to us, what statistics can u reliably inform this forum on the benefits to Nigeria...how much have u gained? Please no propaganda and lies
Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by Ochuksbaba(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2019
for the first time in my life ,iam gonna support Buhari,,,APC should even go further and ban Foreign vehicles,, let's patronise Innoson motors wholeheartedly

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by peirson5: 7:01am On Oct 23, 2019
Where are those Ghanians shouting the other day? Lmao

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by Asifiwe(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2019
For the lives your company have destroyed by this Alomo bitters (locally used for sex orgies) The border closure is a welcome decision. You did not sell to Ghanaian, apparently they know the truth about the safety, you make Nigeria your dumping ground. See how this man have destroyed the lives of men at Oshodi and Agege, Iyana Ipaja, Ojelegba. You can't pass the street without perceiving the urine of Alomo or take a bus without a bus conductor spewing the spit of alomo into your mouth or nostril

6 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2019
Truthbites:

It's not just to say I support Buhari, since he closed borders how has it helped NIGERIA? These countries have statistics on losses or gains of the closure . Now tell me, apart from shortage of rice and other products to us, what statistics can u reliably inform this forum on the benefits to Nigeria...how much have u gained? Please no propaganda and lies
The impact will be seen in the nearest future when Nigerians start producing and stop the over dependency on imported products. The border closure is 100% for our own benefit.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by psychologygh: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2019
hahahaha,these zoo creatures really feel big about themselves upon all these poverty and failures.1 million dollars is now millions of dollars and this is what Ghana lost upon all the screaming of we are feeding Africa. Hahaha.Better feed your more than 100 million poor citizens then.And pray Ghana does not retaliates
Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by Trillyonaire: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2019
And ghanaians would act like they are the ones doing us a favor
Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by Innoxxacs: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2019
why close border? Who does that? You produce nothing and you close border, I'm tired of this country
Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by Tropicalcentre: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2019
Hi guys, �️

Missed last edition of Sport Alert ? watch fresh edition
of cock and bull edition with Akwa Ibom first lady of Sport. My reactions to stories making around Nigerian Sports and off course Tennis. Got u17 world cup news too.

Don't forget to Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA7-iasBE5Y
Re: Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2019
Resurgent2016:

Does Alomo company pay taxes to the Nigerian govt?

Then how many companies pay the normal 30% tax?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest And Poorest Countries Of The World: Nigeria? / Photos From Dangote's 59th Birthday Party In Edo State / Dangote Refinery: Largest Single Train Crude Distillation Column Berths In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.