Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD (43022 Views)

Naira Continues Appreciation Against USD At Forex Market / The Fast Depreciating Power Of Our Naira, Which Way Nigeria? - Prof Ezeilo / See Why The Nigeria Naira Is Rapidly Depreciating Against The Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by Elgorny(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dollar is fast approaching #1k due to the dollar scarcity in the forex Market. F1000 central African cfa is #1450 at the parallel market as of today sep 20. Something very urgent needs to be done to rescue naira... change de bureau members are rushing to the neighboring countries as far as Chad Cameroon RCA to get access to dollar

6 Likes

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by Austindark(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
This is the main problem. This should be a reason to protest.

But the Nigerian youths are now allowing themselves to be distracted by Naira Marley's
alleged involvement in Mohbad's death and the politicians will exploit it.

When you see Politicians showing sudden sympathy, just know that they stand to profit something in whatever way.

192 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by SETHARTHUR(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Freelancing is bae

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by sotall(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
undecided

If Tinubu likes, he can appoint his ethnic group to head all the financial institutions in Nigeria and if possible all the commercial banks, Naira will continue to fall as Nigeria continues to fail and fail.

No be swear, you cant plant nepotism and expect to reap growth and success.

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by Qpetz: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
APC: From Top to Bottom..

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by 3RNEST(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
grin join my WhatsApp group let's make money online via survey, will be training u on how to earn from email survey site...link on signature.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by Blitzerz: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Balablu

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by justtruth88miSt(f): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
We go hear ram na

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Omo !God!
NIARA is Useless *BOTH ARTISTE & CURRENCY

Dollar Rise Naira Going Down! Azeez will go down to Dust

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by Fryx: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mmmmm

Unfortunately, those who are taking advantage of the discrepancies are the one in charge. Nigerians should brace up for tougher times

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by festacman(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
President Tinubu do something fast to revitalize the economy. Roll out policies, programs and incentive packages to encourage SMEs and industrialization. The economy need to be production-driven than consumption-driven as it is presently. We need to deliberately export more than we import.

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by Tempulated(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
This is what i was complaining about on my recent Topic.

Instead the stupid youths are protesting about a misplaced priority. Fooools.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by Domaining101: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
angry
Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by JimohMomoh: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Thank God I keyed into Cryptocurrency since 2015 or else the effect of APC Government in my life and family would have been disastrous.

24 Likes

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by DrChukki: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
When the economy was crashing under Buhari, APC supporters called us all sorts of names anytime we complain.

Let's not worry... APC is the best thing to happen to Nigeria

If naira likes let it be 2k per dollar... Not my business

I earn in dollars and I support Peter Obi

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by Almunjid(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Anything wey dey bear "Naira" just dey deprecate anyhow. Wetin dey happen? Even Naira Marley's musical career is nosediving. Hope Nairaland no go catch the fever too? grin

38 Likes

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by Wellington123: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Why can’t the country refine its own crude? That way, we do not need oil marketers to be putting pressure on the forex to import fuel. With this, there will be more than enough dollars which will reduce the demand and push up the power of the naira.. any government that has not addressed this issue is not sincere cause now I hear Dangote will still be looking for the scarce dollar to import crude when we are suppose to have the crude here without him giving other countries our scarce dollars to import what we are suppose to have

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by swiz123(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
To some people, it doesn't matter as long as their brother is the president.

The only succour is, we are in all these together.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by 1Dray(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
This new exchange rate will favor me and my family.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by tommykiwi(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
The (S)elected President is really working according to Agbadorians.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by princeemmma(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
bulala bulaba at work

They want it to spoil finish so that they can rebuild again

Things that APC has been doing to us

Things that APC has done to

Things APC is doing to US

Things APC is going to do to us

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
I thought one pastor said it will be 1 naira to 1 dollar? Abi na another APC scam?

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by phantom(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Naira wey we suppose dey use dey clean nyansh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by pocohantas(f): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tinubu's government is favouring me and my family. I hope it is favouring his minions too.

I needed to change some FX to pay my cousin's fees. In the three days I took to make up my mind, it added almost N15. I was really impressed with Tinubu. Many remote workers would buy GLE at the rate FX is going.

If Tinubu comes for second term, I just might vote him. He is my sureman. grin

51 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by ThompsonJoo: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Wetn be this wan like dz

6 Likes

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by atobs4real(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Evil spirited people at work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by GUDABILITY: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nigeria 'otilo'

5 Likes

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by Henix(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
You can't give what you don't have

10 Likes

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by Hollyharjii: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
What do you expect?

4 Likes

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by spy24(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ronu

5 Likes

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by MS247: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
Freelancing is bae

I tell you

Earn money in Dollars and you are a big boy

Since floating of Naira I dey pray for Tinubu every day

Earn dollars and stop complaining

Start Forex trading
Start Affiliate marketing
Start freelancing
Publish an Ebook
Make YouTube video
Create a blog
Become a Digital assistant
Become an online customer care
Become a graphics designer

17 Likes

Re: Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD by DevilSignature: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
cheesy

Where are those nairaland agbado urchins?

They should come forward and clearify us why things are this rough in this country else thunder will fire them all

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Opens Africa Centre In US (Photos) / List Of Microfinance Banks That Give Loans. / Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.