Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

"Why I Tattooed Davido On My Chest” – Tacha Opens Up As She Dazzles In Red - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Tattooed Davido On My Chest” – Tacha Opens Up As She Dazzles In Red (430 Views)

Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos / Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Why I Tattooed Davido On My Chest” – Tacha Opens Up As She Dazzles In Red by MsDoris(f): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
Disqualified Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem most controversial housemate, Tacha, has revealed the reason Davido's Crest tattooed in between her boobs.

The 23 year old successful entrepreneur who stepped out in a glamorous red outfit for the recently concluded Headies award night 2019, revealed in recent interview that she loves Davido and it was part of the reason she got the tattoo.

She also revealed that she admires his strength, his drive and more.

View more here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/10/why-i-tattooed-davido-on-my-chest-tacha.html

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Again. / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion / Nigerian Soldiers Order Man To Swim Inside Dirty Gutter (see Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.