Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Yacht Traveling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yacht Traveling (775 Views)

Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst / Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man / Aliko Dangote's Yacht: Inside The ₦15.5 Billion Super Luxury Yacht (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yacht Traveling by Kurdicao: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hello all. I have a question about yacht traveling. It`s my dream to rent yacht for a week and to travel to Italy. What do you think about it? And what good yacht rent services could you advise me.
Re: Yacht Traveling by nlPoster: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Are you travelling from Nigeria?
Re: Yacht Traveling by Kurdicao: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Yes. From Nigeria.
Re: Yacht Traveling by DaoZiCao: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
It`s not such an easy to make such traveling, especially from Nigeria. What I can surely advise you is to look for a good yacht. In such trips, it`s the most important. Look at https://12knots.com/. Good service. And remember, if the yacht is reliable, you will feel safe!
Re: Yacht Traveling by nlPoster: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kurdicao:
Yes. From Nigeria.

Is this a pioneer journey (as in has it been done before).

Reason for asking is to know if it's possible or not.

Are you an experienced seafarer?
Re: Yacht Traveling by WooodSI: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Uh, you have a very beautiful dream! Italy is very beautiful and has a lot of places to visit and see. Also, the mountains there are of a heaven related beauty! I was there for several times and every time was fascinating. Rome, Toscana, Napoli, all those places beautiful in their own ways and rich in culture! If you are planning to travel for a such a long period and on a such a long distance it is mandatory for you to go and see a company that provides marine electrical engineering services. I say mandatory because even though you rent a good-looking yacht, you never know what is going to happen in few weeks. You don’t want to end like Jack from Titanic, do you?

(1) (Reply)

TURKISH AIRLINES FLIES INTO ABUJA WITH BIGGER AIRCRAFT / Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? / Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.