Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

The New MEND - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New MEND (1573 Views)

Ex-militants Expose Okah; He Cloned Mend’s E-mail / This Is ARMED Mend. 48hrs Before The Explosions In Abuja. video. / Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New MEND by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Nov 11, 2010
March 14th ke? shocked ROFLMAO!!!

Has any evidence been presented or is this the same old "SPEW CRAP JUST BECAUSE WE CAN" tactic?
Re: The New MEND by SapeleGuy: 1:03am On Nov 11, 2010
The strategy is to criminalise and emasculate the south south at every opportunity be this politically, economically, socially and ideologically.

The tactics of this plan are very simple - cloud the resource control and environmental degradation cause with cries of terrorism and criminality and shackle the  business and political leaders of the region in corruption scandals.

If all the leaders of MEND say no be dem do am, who is this new MEND who claim to have done it.  The goings on in South Africa are nothing short of farcical.

Open your eyes people, Mend have a lot of enemies, Henry Okah has even more enemies than Mend, they have both been set up.
Re: The New MEND by Beaf: 1:17am On Nov 11, 2010
Kobojunkie:

March 14th ke? shocked ROFLMAO!!!

Has any evidence been presented or is this the same old "SPEW CRAP JUST BECAUSE WE CAN" tactic?

This guy! I think you are going slowly crazy cool

Warri was bombed on March 14, but I guess in your usual loud and stup!d way, you didn't even read the post your referring to (a reference you make without quoting the concerned post in your usual cowardly style).
. . .Or do you want to move the date the same way you strenously claimed that Aondoakaa is a Niger Deltan?
Abeg, take Panadol and rest, you have fever and you are SPEWING CRAP.

Fool.

ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: The New MEND by Beaf: 1:24am On Nov 11, 2010
SapeleGuy:

The strategy is to criminalise and emasculate the south south at every opportunity be this politically, economically, socially and ideologically.

The tactics of this plan are very simple - cloud the resource control and environmental degradation cause with cries of terrorism and criminality and shackle the  business and political leaders of the region in corruption scandals.

If all the leaders of MEND say no be dem do am, who is this new MEND who claim to have done it.  The goings on in South Africa are nothing short of farcical.

Open your eyes people, Mend have a lot of enemies, Henry Okah has even more enemies than Mend, they have both been set up.

How is the bolded possible and whose interest does it protect?

Aside from the bolded I agree with most of what you have to say, except that it is not about resource control, but about a cynically tribalistic political purpose.
As to the new MEND, thats what this thread is about. Who are they? Why is their email adress fake? Why can they not spell Niger Delta correctly? When did they begin operating in Zamfara? Are they ND or is this a brand new aboki MEND?
Re: The New MEND by Kobojunkie: 1:26am On Nov 11, 2010
^^^ Says the fool who did not even bother to read his own post. The article tells you the SAME PEOPLE were responsible for the Oct 1st bombing.

There is really no point for you to continue to try to shove that "KING OF FOOLS" crown of yours at everyone who posts. As long as you continue to post the way you do, that crown ain't going nowhere.

ROFLMAO!!
Re: The New MEND by Beaf: 1:29am On Nov 11, 2010
Kobojunkie:

^^^ Says the fool who did not even bother to read his own post. The article tells you the SAME PEOPLE were responsible for the Oct 1st bombing.

ROFLMAO!!

So, because the same people were responsible for the October 1st bombing, the date of the Warri bombing should be changed? Your krase is critical!!!
What a fool!

The sand between your ears isn't serving you well at all, at al! Maybe you need a chimp brain transplant, they come cheap these days.

ROFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The New MEND by Kobojunkie: 1:35am On Nov 11, 2010
Beaf:

So, because the same people were responsible for the October 1st bombing, the date of the Warri bombing should be changed? Your krase is critical!!!
What a fool!

The sand between your ears isn't serving you well at all, at al! Maybe you need a chimp brain transplant, they come cheap these days.

ROFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin

Seriously, you need to get your head checked. What connection has what you have above to what was posted?
Kobojunkie:

March 14th ke?  shocked  ROFLMAO!!!

Trust me, insulting me will not take away from the fact that you sound like a directionless imbe-cile  right now. The article there states the SSS are trying to link the same Okah to both March 14th and Oct 1st by stating that the SAME GROUP of people were responsible for both of the bombings, and you are asking what?

Are you alright? You probably need to go get checked at this point dude and drop that chip you have there on your shoulder.  It is ok to admit when you are clueless . . .  continuing with the drivel does not help much.
Re: The New MEND by Beaf: 1:45am On Nov 11, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Seriously, you need to get your head checked. What connection has what you have above to what was posted?
Trust me, insulting me will not take away from the fact that you sound like a directionless imbe-cile right now. The article there states the SSS are trying to link the same Okah to March 14th and claiming the SAME GROUP of people were responsible for the October 1st, and you are asking what? Are you alright? You need to go get checked dude and drop that chip you have there on your shoulder.  It is ok to admit when you are clueless . . .  continuing with the drivel does not help much.

I know stup!dity can be an impediment to logical thinking, but you need to get over it. Fools like you were around screaming as loudly as their unicellucar brains would allow them, that Chima Orlu and Ben Jessy were made up; suddenly, the chief suspect produces phone numbers and swears an affidavit to say they exist and you dimwits look as stackly numbheaded as you are. But thats not enough for you, you now want to argue that the date of the Warri bombs should be shifted (or something similarly dim).

Dunce.

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: The New MEND by Kobojunkie: 1:50am On Nov 11, 2010
Beaf:

I know stup!dity can be an impediment to logical thinking, but you need to get over it. Fools like you were around screaming as loudly as their unicellucar brains would allow them, that Chima Orlu and Ben Jessy were made up; suddenly, the chief suspect produces phone numbers and swears an affidavit to say they exist and you dimwits look as stackly numbheaded as you are. But thats not enough for you, you now want to argue that the date of the Warri bombs should be shifted.

Dunce.

ROFLMAO!!!

The insulting language only further drives home the fact that you have lost it and have nothing tangible to offer in line of reasoning. I suggest you start working on learning to deal with FACTS rather than the silly conjectures you keep cooking up, and have somehow convinced yourself make you seem more intelligent than you really are.

Again, READ your posts at least to figure out why it is mostly filled with the nonsensical drivels of an im-becile. The SSS has yet to provide, you or the nation actual evidence for any of the accusations made so far. Not even the courts in South Africa have much else to work with to this point but the words of the force to this day. I am not sure what part of that your brain has a serious problem understanding there.

Again,continuing to insult me or anyone else will not help you!
Re: The New MEND by Beaf: 2:07am On Nov 11, 2010
Kobojunkie:

The insulting language only further drives home the fact that you have lost it and have nothing tangible to offer in line of reasoning. I suggest you start working on learning to deal with FACTS rather than the silly conjectures you keep cooking up, and have somehow convinced yourself make you seem more intelligent than you really are.

Again, READ your posts at least to figure out why it is mostly filled with the nonsensical drivels of an im-becile. The SSS has yet to provide, you or the nation actual evidence for any of the accusations made so far. Not even the courts in South Africa have much else to work with to this point but the words of the force to this day. I am not sure what part of that your brain has a serious problem understanding there.

Again,continuing to insult me or anyone else will not help you!

You're so funny! You checked into the thread with insults, now you are begging not to be insulted back. Na wa!
If you can't take heat, don't give it.

People like you just talk rubbish with confidence about things they have no idea about. You actually expect the SSS to provide you with every detail of what they have in a case in court? How daft is that?

In your weak and tired opinion, you feel that there is no evidence to go on in SA? Yet the case is ungoing and your new love, Henry Okah is suddenly swearing affidavits saying that Chima Orlu lived in his house. Not stopping there, Okah also produced Ben Jessys phone number in court out of thin air! Yet according to your cement headed analysis, there was nothing to pressure these surprise actions from him.
Need I remind you that Chima Orlu and Ben Jessy are the very guys you fools declared were phantoms conjured up by the SSS?

ROFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin
Re: The New MEND by Kobojunkie: 2:18am On Nov 11, 2010
Beaf:

You're so funny! You checked into the thread with insults, now you are begging not to be insulted back. Na wa!
If you can't take heat, don't give it.
I am sorry, who exactly begs you to stop? Again, what heat are you speaking of? All I have done is explain to you that the insults do not in anyway validate the nonsense you continue to spew on here. Reality is I do not believe you even make sense to your own self either. Starting your posts with insults and signing off with yet more insults only go to reveal you know what the problem is with your reasoning, and I am just explaining that continuing isn’t helping either.

Beaf:

People like you just talk rubbish with confidence about things they have no idea about. You actually expect the SSS to provide you with every detail of what they have in a case in court? How daft is that?
ROFLMAO!!!
See, I have mostly stayed away from conversing with you in your current state because I still remember when you used to make sense and have held out hope that you would one day go back to being INTELLIGENT again.
In the world you live in today, does the SSS or any other such agency go about flinging around claims without providing some support for claims made? Let me guess, you are going to LIE that the FBI acts legitimately in such an incompetent manner, and so it is OK for the Nigerian SSS to go around doing the same? Yes, I have watched your ways and have come to expect this from you.

Beaf:

In your weak and tired opinion, you feel that there is no evidence to go on in SA? Yet the case is ungoing and your new love, Henry Okah is suddenly swearing affidavits saying that Chima Orlu lived in his house. Not stopping there, Okah also produced Ben Jessys phone number in court out of thin air! Yet according to your cement headed analysis, there was nothing to pressure these surprise actions from him.
Here is the problem with minds like yours . . . you are far gone. So, asking that parties leveling accusations provide corroborating evidence means I am taking sides in much the same way as numbskulls like you continue to? WOW!! And here I once thought you were actually educated enough to know that justice is not about sides but the right thing no matter what parties are involved.

Beaf:

Need I remind you that Chima Orlu and Ben Jessy are the very guys you fools declared were phantoms conjured up by the SSS?
ROFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin
NOW more ramblings from the fart brain . . . what the crud are you going on about now? ROFLMAO!!
Re: The New MEND by SapeleGuy: 2:29am On Nov 11, 2010
Beaf:

How is the bolded possible and whose interest does it protect?

Aside from the bolded I agree with most of what you have to say, except that it is not about resource control, but about a cynically tribalistic political purpose.
As to the new MEND, thats what this thread is about. Who are they? Why is their email adress fake? Why can they not spell Niger Delta correctly? When did they begin operating in Zamfara? Are they ND or is this a brand new aboki MEND?

Aboki MEND - You no easy at all!

I think we may be violently agreeing here. Resource control is the overriding theme, that is why nations go to war and that is what is keeping Nigeria one, without the black stuff this nation would have scatterred long time ago.

The motivation for this set up is simple and political, to discredit MEND is to discredit the whole Niger Delta agitation and consequently any candidate from that region. Who stands to gain the most from discreditting the South South?

MEND have been victims of identity theft (New MEND) and Okah has stepped on too many toes - one issue is an internal struggle and the other is an external attack. It is convenient to try and merge both issues but they are not dependent.
Re: The New MEND by Beaf: 2:30am On Nov 11, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I am sorry, who exactly begs you to stop? Again, what heat are you speaking of? All I have done is explain to you that the insults do not in anyway validate the nonsense you continue to spew on here. Reality is I do not believe you even make sense to your own self either. Starting your posts with insults and signing off with yet more insults only go to reveal you know what the problem is with your reasoning, and I am just explaining that continuing isn’t helping either.
ROFLMAO!!!
See, I have mostly stayed away from conversing with you in your current state because I still remember when you used to make sense and have held out hope that you would one day go back to being INTELLIGENT again.
In the world you live in today, does the SSS or any other such agency go about flinging around claims without providing some support for claims made? Let me guess, you are going to LIE that the FBI acts legitimately in such an incompetent manner, and so it is OK for the Nigerian SSS to go around doing the same? Yes, I have watched your ways and have come to expect this from you.
Here is the problem with minds like yours . . . you are far gone. So, asking that parties leveling accusations provide corroborating evidence means I am taking sides in much the same way as numbskulls like you continue to? WOW!! And here I once thought you were actually educated enough to know that justice is not about sides but the right thing no matter what parties are involved.
NOW more ramblings from the fart brain . . . what the crud are you going on about now? ROFLMAO!!

Dude, allow me make your task really easy. Tell us why the people who committed the Warri bombing are not the same as those who committed the Abuja bombings. And do it with evidence so no one concludes you are a fool. That has already been done with the Chima Orlu and Ben Jessy matter (you still seem rather shy to talk about their confirmed existence grin).

PS; when you come in abusing people, don't beg when they give it right back.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The New MEND by Beaf: 2:34am On Nov 11, 2010
SapeleGuy:

Aboki MEND - You no easy at all!

I think we may be violently agreeing here. Resource control is the overriding theme, that is why nations go to war and that is what is keeping Nigeria one, without the black stuff this nation would have scatterred long time ago.

The motivation for this set up is simple and political, to discredit MEND is to discredit the whole Niger Delta agitation and consequently any candidate from that region. Who stands to gain the most from discreditting the South South?

MEND have been victims of identity theft (New MEND) and Okah has stepped on too many toes - one issue is an internal struggle and the other is an external attack. It is convenient to try and merge both issues but they are not dependent.

Ok, I get you now. Lol @ "violently agreeing".
Re: The New MEND by Kobojunkie: 2:36am On Nov 11, 2010
Beaf:

Dude, allow me make your task really easy. Tell us why the people who committed the Warri bombing are not the same as those who committed the Abuja bombings. And do it with evidence so no one concludes you are a fool. That has already been done with the Chima Orlu and Ben Jessy matter (you still seem rather shy to talk about their confirmed existence grin).

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLASSIC BEAF . . . . dude, you never fail to show that you cannot but be the same you. 

WOW !!! ROFLMAO!

So, now I should take the place of the SSS in this  . . . UNBEWEAVABLE!!! CLAP for yourself !

ROFLMAO!!
Re: The New MEND by Beaf: 2:52am On Nov 11, 2010
Kobojunkie:

CLASSIC BEAF . . . . dude, you never fail to show that you cannot but be the same you. 

WOW !!! ROFLMAO!

So, now I should take the place of the SSS in this  . . . UNBEWEAVABLE!!! CLAP for yourself !

ROFLMAO!!

Ohh! The blinkers have suddenly dropped from your eyes? And you realise you aren't the SSS and don't know jack about the matter? Damn!
Why do you make funny, conclusive statements while you are ignorant of all the facts?

Can you imagine the distance between entering the place with abuse to throwing in the towel like you have above?
Re: The New MEND by Kobojunkie: 2:55am On Nov 11, 2010
Beaf:

Ohh! The blinkers have suddenly dropped from your eyes? And you realise you aren't the SSS? Damn!
Why do you make funny, conclusive statements while you are ignorant of all the facts?

Can you imagine the distance between entering the place with abuse to throwing in the towel like you have above?

That you do not realize how stupidly absurd that request of yours was goes to confirm my fears . . . you are far gone, and will probably not get your head back on right until the bottom drops out on your fantastically opaque world of yours. It will probably do me good to go back to not responding to your attempts to gain my attention with insults and childish silliness . . . playtime is over now! I need to get back to conversing with real people out there. You have a good one in your twilight world, you hear now.
Re: The New MEND by Beaf: 3:03am On Nov 11, 2010
Kobojunkie:

That you do not realize how stupidly absurd that request of yours was goes to confirm my fears . . . you are far gone, and will probably not get your head back on right until the bottom drops out on your fantastically opaque world of yours. It will probably do me good to go back to not responding to your attempts to gain my attention with insults and childish silliness . . . playtime is over now! I need to get back to conversing with real people out there. You have a good one in your twilight world, you hear now.

No, it is you who doesn't realise that claiming to know what you don't makes you a fool. You have already been proven a fool over your manic and hysterical claims that Chima Orlu and Ben Jessy do not exist, but were made up by the SSS. Now that its been proven that they exist, you look like the fool you always were.

Now I have given you a rope to hang yourself. The test is simply; tell us why the people who committed the Warri bombing are not the same as those who committed the Abuja bombings. And do it with evidence so no one concludes you are a fool.

Of course, you have failed woefully, instead here you are coughing like a donkey and running away.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The New MEND by hakanai(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2010
@beaf
Obviously you are North phobic i know.Even after the trails to the attacks have names,venue and planners/attackers are typical of your fellow militant/terrorist brother from ND.You still try to drag the North in to it. angry
Your false conspiracy theory never add up to even make a reasonable lie.First you say it is IBB.Till date all the names called with countless investigate facts are nothing near the north.The only place northern is the attacked target.More of the victims.
Mr Beaf i see your passion for GEJ,ND and your comrades AKA MEND whatever.It is only logical to see the truth.I find it in sane to still contemplate your logic.Trying to frame the North is not the solution.You make me feel you must have some serious hate and rage steaming in that little canary brain of yours. I am also beginning to confirm Okahs point of what happened.thats the issue of putting the blame on the North! angry
Of all the names ,planning arena and support ,not even one has a suspected Northern name.The IBB you've being calling, is because of your reservation and fear of his past not because you have anything substantive to prove he is a master mind.That would have made it a serious Plus/killer for the anti-IBB forces in GEJ camp to use.
Lets call a spade a spade.you seem to lie and breed on tonnes of trash.you don't have to feed everyone with it.GEJ simply made a mistake,trusting ND 100%.He never knew his own could screw him up.Even Dokubo claimed to have alerted security about the weapons build up in the creeks before the explosion,i mean not in the North but your Niger Delta again.He has also categorically told you, how your own brother Henry Okah and MEND operate,from weapons sales to militant revenue.so it could be a simple political difference between your own bleeped up brothers.
Okay above all i am from the North and let me spell "NIGER DELTA" properly "NIGER DELTA" does that make me a bona fide MEND member now grin shocked!!! senseless reason and excuse.
Changing the link(Public IP address or provider) has little or nothing to do with the facts on ground. even yahoo yahoo know that being dynamic is a good move.In the tracing game of bad guy against cyber cops. grin
BEAF you are a bonafide HATER of the NORTHERN people!!!! come and get certified.hisss!!!!! undecided
Re: The New MEND by Beaf: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2010
^
Sharrap dia!

Can you not reason logically instead of bouncing up and down in pure sentiment?
All threats of violence to make this country ungovernable have come from Ciroma, Kaita, Yakasai and the other bats in their gang. That is the reason for the hypothesis that this new MEND that can't even spell Niger Delta could well be an aboki MEND. Damn! Even oyibo people have done some background research and concluded that the new "Jomo Gbomo" is fake, a mere pretender who speaks bad English.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Sets Up C’ttee To Revive Aba Textlile Mills / The New Nigerian Flag! / Boko Haram Killing North’s Economy -fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.