Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) (2687 Views)

See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance / Nigerian HIV Positive Patient Gets Cured Turns HIV Negative (Video) / Have I Been Cursed With Infertility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Do you need
An Operation?
A Dialysis?
A Chemotherapy?
An Angioplasty?
An Insulin?
And other high amount procedures of curing your health problem?
If there is another remedy/solutions that you will not need to spend much for your diseases? Will you be interested?

There is this newest health technology tested and proven by a Medical Laboratory by 2 Scientist for almost 10yrs and now a trending products in Malaysia and Africa. A HOLISTIC Medical Product that really cures:
Diabetes
High Blood/Strokes
Tumor/Cyst/Cancer
Kidney Problem
Lung Cancer
Liver Cirrhosis
Hepatitis A&B
Colon Cancer
Breast Cancer
Leaukemia
Lymphoma
Parkinson's Disease
Psoriasis
Asthma
Rheumatoid arthritis
Gout
Prostate cancer
Cervical cancer
U.T.I
Blindness
Baldness
and other Diseases..

This is the Double Stem Cell of Phytoscience Company that is A Plant Stemcell Product that even here in our country (Philippines) are now becoming a trend because of its fast result of recovery from different diseases (Most are 3-8days). Testimonies are now being collected, most Malaysian and African Doctors are being Amazed.

Double Stem Cell is not a food supplement but a Stemcell Nutrition for your optimal Health

Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by LittleMonster(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
How much does it cost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
LittleMonster:
How much does it cost

Kindly chat up on whatsapp.
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Phytoscience Double Stem Cell Works.

It Works. It just works

Say No to that operation

Say No to that Surgery

Try Double Stem Cell Today.
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
Keep your calls coming in. We are open for any Enquires.
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2020
Stem Cell Therapy is the new face of medicine. It came to Nigeria through a company known as Phytoscience. You don't need to suffer sickness any more because Scientist have discovered a process through which incurable diseases can now be cured.

Stem Cell Therapy which is PLANT STEM CELL TECHNOLOGY and it works. Testimonies abound. Try it today.
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Stop suffering that sickness alone.
Stem Cell Therapy Works
Its Plant Stem Cell Technology
Get DOUBLE STEM CELL.
Combined with Snowphyllforte.
It cures all ailments, diseases and sicknesses.
Testimonies are numerous.
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Stem Cell Therapy is here.
Stop sufferring that sickness.
Your solution has come.
Get DOUBLE STEM CELL today.
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Who said that ailment or sickness is incurable?

Have you tried Double Stem Cell?

Get it today and be the next to share your testimony.
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Say No to Operation
Say No to Surgery
Say No to Dialysis
Say No to Chemotherapy
Get Stem Cell Therapy
Get Double Stem Cell and be cured completely.
It's a regenerative therapy.
It repairs, renews, rejuvenates the cells in the body thereby healing the organs.
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Happy Sunday to all my clients.

May this new week bring great things your way now and forever.

Have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Get Stem Cell Therapy Today.
Stem Cell Therapy Works.
Phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy cures over 200 chronic diseases.
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Stem Cell Therapy Works
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Say No To Surgery
Say No To Dialysis
Say No To Operation
Say No To Chemotherapy
Say No To Radiation

Get Stem Cell Therapy Today.
Please stop suffering that sickness and disease alone.
The new face for medicine is here.
Phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy
Get it today.
Rejoice for your answered prayer has come
Call/Whatsapp for more information
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
Happy Sunday Everyone
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
The idea is as follows

*Drugs*
Synthetic or natural chemicals extracted from nature or formed in labs. Used to inhibit or hasten normal body chemistry.
It has damaging effects later on. Cos its basically poison. Hence, the need to follow the prescribed dosage. Fast loosing its reputation.

*Supplements*
Extract from plants ( roots, leaves, stem, fruits etc) and made into shakes, Tablets, powder etc.
Primarily serves as a filler or buffer for lost or incomplete body nutrients the cells need to survive properly. Still very useful, but lack full capacity to deal with some cells or tissues which have passed the stage of repair.

*Stem Cell*
Mother cells in all life forms that is responsible for every single cell, tissues or organs to exist. It is the beginning of all life forms.
Here, cells are now used to treat over 200 diseases by simply allowing it to do its work... Repair and rebuild ANY DAMAGED tissues or organs.
It is *MULTIFUNCTIONAL* Fast gaining popularity and very effective.

For more information
Call/ Whatsapp
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2020
Happy Thursday to you all.
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 12:31am On Feb 06, 2020
Happy Thursday to you all

Good morning everyone
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
��������������������� *Stem cells have the ability to do the following*

Stem cell works in 5 main ways:
1. *Rejuvenating* aged cells
2. *Replicating* good cells.
2. *Restoring* sick cells
3. *Replacing* dead cells
4. *Repairing* damaged cells
Bringing the body to normal functionality.
����������
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
� *Stem cells are the human body’s raw material for repairing itself and self-renew*

� *Can turn into a specific cell, such as blood or muscle, and offer huge potential*

� *Embryonic stem cells can become any cell while adult cells have limited use*

A material that can turn almost instantly into anything you want sounds like something from science fiction, but in fact it is already a reality — welcome to the world of stem cell treatment.

Stem cells are the human body’s raw material for repairing itself. They can self-renew or turn into a specific type of cell, such as blood or muscle cells, and offer huge potential for treating a range of conditions, from worn-out knees to damaged hearts.

Ten years ago they were hyped as the golden hope for curing degenerative diseases. Then things appeared to go quiet, but Brendon Noble, a professor of regenerative medicine at the University of Westminster, says that even in the past two years there have been ‘amazing advances’ in stem cell-based therapies.

*‘We are standing at the start of a medical revolution that will change the way medicine is practised in a similar way to organ transplantation or antibiotics in the past,’ he told Good Health.*

Already stem cells are being used to help with a plethora of conditions. The UK Stem Cell Foundation currently funds clinical trials to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), sight problems, heart damage, spinal cord injuries, blood cancer and bone and cartilage issues.

A transplant for an MS was done at about *£70,000 that's about NGN32,200,000* outside other medications.

*What we offer here is plant � sourced stem cell nutrition clinical formulated through phytoceltec in addressing all sort of degenerative health challenges.*

1. Low cost and effective
2. Non surgical way of treatment
3. Rapid recovery
4. No risk of infection
5. Its basically a nutritional therapy.

*Take a step to get started on our therapy today.*
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
*TESTIMONY*

I've been battling with some gynecological problems for about *12yrs* now. Situation became bad that there was constant bleeding from d internal lining of my womb.

My PCV was always down due to my very heavy bleeding which led to Anemia. I fixed hormonal IUD, as advised by my Consultant, with the hope of controlling the bleeding so as to try build my PCV because I was always down. The worse happened five months after I fixed the Hormonal IUD. I had chronic pains and severe bleeding that was unbearable. I went for some tests. Hmmm. Things had gone worse. I den had tiny fibroids and inflammation of d uterus- Adenomyosis. I went through a major surgery.

Recovery became difficult. I experienced things I neva experienced before. Due to the surgical menopause my system was set into, I battled with so many inconveniences: frequent mood swing, frequent temperature swing, insomnia, pains everywhere, my spine, my bones , my legs even up to my fingers.

When I went for check up, I was told that my problems were ”auto-immune” . Another language I heard was Osteoporosis. Haba! Only me?

I was down until a good friend introduced me to Double Stem Cell I was skeptical and asked her, how can one therapy treat everything? Na Gbogbonise? She laughed and said just try it. *I did try Double Stem Celland got my relief.* I believe The Almighty God brought this therapy at this time to help humanity. Double Stem Cell is real and authentic.

Thank you.
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
*DOUBLE STEM CELL*

*CELLULAR REJUVENATION SECRET*

Our cells lose control of its restoration ability as we age. Double Stemcell is a delicious blend of *stem cells extracts found in the rare Swiss green Apple and Burgundy Grapes. It is exclusively formulated and enriched with phytonutrient-rich superstars(Blueberry and Acai Berry)* to help you regain control and keep ageing at bay.

*PROTECTS CELLULAR LONGEVITY*

Who says you can’t remain youthful? Double Stem Cells rejuvenates your face, body and organs by protecting cellular longevity. The apple stem cell delays the ageing process naturally leaving your body feeling fresh and revitalized.

Shielding your youthfulness at the cellular level!

*SUPERIOR UV PROTECTION*

UV Radiation is responsible for 80% of skin ageing. Solar Vitis stem cells contains polyphenols known for UV protection. It differs from sunblocks and filters as it protects your skin on the cellular level and restores the skin’s regenerative capacity.

Protecting you all day long!
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
DOUBLE STEM CELL & FOOD SUPPLEMENT
���������

*Why phytoscience double stem cell therapy *
✅double stem cells is a product ahead of its time. Latest medical invention!
✅It knows no disease. As you cure one disease it cures all. That is why it can cure any diseases even the incommunicable diseases.
✅It does not deal with the symptoms of the disease but the route cause of the disease. Taking control meds for BP, sugar etc these are just to treat symptoms.

This is how double stem cell works, it detects where there is fault and goes to that specific point. The faulty area releases enzymes and hence Stemcells detect and goes to *repair, replace, replicate, rejuvenate and restore cells*.

For those diseases that have given you �� a hard time for years, Take double stem cell and have a healthy life free from suffering. Knowledge is power. Research about stemcells.

Get your cure fast like a quick fix. glaucoma/cataract and so many others, can now be cured using stem cell therapy
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
A regenerative therapy that restores, repairs, replaces, rejuvenates cells there by restoring health back to normal.
Tackle that ailment from the root.
Tackle that ailment from the organ.
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
A regenerative therapy that restores, repairs, replaces, rejuvenates cells there by restoring health back to normal.
Tackle that ailment from the root.
Tackle that ailment from the organ.
Tackle that disease once and for all.
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Snowphyllforte. The Detoxifier. It detoxifies the organs. It washes and cleanses the organs of metals, impurities, dirts, germs and dead cells.

This should be taken at the start of the Stem Cell Therapy...before the intake of the Double Stem Cell.

Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2020
Stem Cell Therapy...Plant Stem Cell Technology

Regenerative Medicine

Repairs Cells in the body.

The best part of our Stem Cell Therapy is as you treating for one ailment, disease, infection, and Sickness, you are treating for all.

A Therapy for everyone

Call/Whatsapp
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
100 Uses of double stem cell,....... with no side effects

1. Bronchial asthma
2. Acute & chronic diarrhea
3. Cancer & tumor formation
4. Atopic dermatitis
5. Anemia
6. Rheumatoid arthritis
7. Atrophic vaginitis
8. Beri-beri
9. Bronchitis
10. Liver cirrhosis
11. Colitis
12. Bone fracture
13. Burns
14. Conjunctivitis
15. Dyspepsia
16. Cyst
17. Endometriosis
18. Cervical ulcer
19. Gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
20. Colitis
21. Colon prolapsed and bowel pockets
22. Constipation
23. Deafness of old age
24. Diabetes mellitus (Type II)
25. Ecopora
26. Diabetes-insulin dependent (Type I)
27. Skin ulcer
28. Enteritis-swelling of intestines
29. Epilepsy
30. Goiter
31. Halitosis
32. Conjunctivitis
33. Muscular degeneration
34. Osteoporosis
35. Patients with debilitating diseases
36. Cholelithiasis – gallstones
37. Glaucoma
38. Gingivitis
39. Gout
40. Hypertension
41. Osteoarthritis
42. Pancreatitis
43. Pharyngitis
44. Benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH)
45. Cataract
46. Immunodeficiency
47. Scurvy
48. Parasitism
49. Kidney disease
50. Nephrolithiasis
51. Laryngitis
52. Leucorrhea
53. Myoma
54. Hepatitis
55. Tendonitis
56. Paralysis
57. Mental tiredness
58. Muscle and nerve pain
59. Muscular dystrophy
60. Thrombosis
61. Neuralgia
62. Sinusitis
63. Toxins in the body
64. Ulcerative colitis
65. Respiratory infection
66. Piles – external swelling
67. Piles after operation
68. Urethritis
69. Prolapse of the stomach
70. Psoriasis
71. Vertigo
72. Rheumatic heart fever
73. Pre-menopausal syndrome (PMS)
74. Systematic lupus erythromatosus (SLE)
75. Shortness of breath in children
76. Vaginitis
77. Skin rash
78. Spinal diseases
79. Neuro-muscular disorder
80. Hyperlipidemia
81. Hypercholesterolemia
82. Stroke
83. Edema
84. Thyroid problem
85. Tinnitus
86. Tonsilitis
87. Brain tumor
88. Toxic blood and acidosis
89. Low sperm count
90. Trichomonas vaginalis
91. Rectal tumor
92. Underweight and malnutrition
93. Heart diseases & complications.. And many more

1 Like

Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Stem Cell Therapy

This is a Regenerative Therapy

It works at the cellular level to regenerate cells in the organs of the human body.

Once the cells in the organs are regenerated, they work to repair the organs in which they inhabit there by making the affected organs brand new.

That's how Stem Cellso work.

Stop sufferring that sickness alone.

Get Double Stem Cell today

Call/Whatsapp
Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Stem Cell Therapy Works

A 3 months therapy

It works by regenerating new fresh cells in the organs thereby repairing the faulty organs. Why phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy today?

Re: How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) by hinere(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Stem Cells Work to rejuvenate the dead cells in the organs of the human body and when the dead cells are renewed and repaired, the organs start working perfectly well.

For more Enquires and to order for your Double Stem Cell
Call/Whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) / PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it / African Men And The Stinkingson Syndrome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.