Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? (2533 Views)

The Only 4 Patriotic Leaders Nigeria Ever Produced / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced / Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 23, 2019
Since Nigeria got independence in 1960, $582 billion dollars has been looted by it's fantastically corrupt politicians- who are world renown for turning the country to the corruption and poverty capital of the world. Is there a single politician that has served without blemish that did not become a billionaire after office with bullion vans,private jets,luxury cars and real estate in Maitama,Garki,Banana Island,Ikoyi,VGC,Victoria Island etc and outside the country.

https://www.legit.ng/1265767-582-billion-dollars-stolen-nigeria-1960-chatham-house.html

1 Share

Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by koolaid87: 4:54am On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by dukeprince50: 5:04am On Oct 23, 2019
corrupt? no
fantastically corrupt? yes.
Personally I think the most less corrupt presidents will be Yar'Adua and PMB, The most corrupt is that man from Ogun state state, and the one from Kano state. I won't say name before someone says I am insulting OBJ and Abacha
The most clueless who keep shut while others made away with billions is that man from Otueke, though I do not think he is a thief but he breed thieves
But none is fantastically corrupt, just corrupt
I am talking about our presidents

If its Governors, there are a lot of corrupt gov but seriake Dickson from Bayelsa sate takes the crown.

4 Likes

Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:09am On Oct 23, 2019
Balarabe Musa.The person above me said PMB is less corrupt.I sorry for you

4 Likes

Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by Afamed: 5:13am On Oct 23, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Yes I am proud and bold enough to name PMB. Can you say the same of your master? Atiku.

Shameless Atikulated crew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by oyin44: 5:16am On Oct 23, 2019
The man in question, didn't work for federal government or occupy any federal seat.

1 Like

Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by garyaustin(m): 5:25am On Oct 23, 2019
Yes we have. The likes of Alex Ekwueme and Melford Okilo were not in any way linked with corruption.

1 Like

Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by majamajic(m): 5:28am On Oct 23, 2019
it takes a corrupt person to become a Nigerian politician

cos u can't just win any election just freely

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by dukeprince50: 5:32am On Oct 23, 2019
oyin44:
The man in question, didn't work for federal government or occupy any federal seat.
Are you talking about Atiku?
Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by whatisthetruth: 5:35am On Oct 23, 2019
How? When Nigerians love electing the most corrupt of individuals.

In fact, if you are not corrupt, Nigerians won’t elect you.

Then the same Nigerians would turn around to complain about bad roads, no light, bla bla bla

Nigerians, lovers of suffering and smiling. They love the smell of poo from their open gutters on every street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by orisa37: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2019
djdutch:
Since Nigeria got independence in 1960 $582 billion dollars has been looted by it's fantastically corrupt politicians who are world reknown for turning the country to the corruption and poverty capital of the world. Is there a single politician that has served without blemish that did not become a billionaire after office with bullion vans,private jets,luxury cars and real estate within and outside the country.

https://www.legit.ng/1265767-582-billion-dollars-stolen-nigeria-1960-chatham-house.html

Chief Olu Falae is not fantastically corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by PapaBaby: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2019
Most corrupt is Buhari but the mystery is how he is able to hide his loot from the public.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by id911(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2019
Less corrupt Nigerian leaders: Obafemi Awolowo, Umaru Musa Ya'radua, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe. GEJ isn't corrupt but he's weak so, his subordinates used his weakness to loot the treasury

Most Corrupts: Abacha, Mohammadu Buhari, IBB. Buahari is fantastically corrupt but he's an excellent pretender who's actually worst
Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by gidgiddy: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2019
The day that Kenneth Kaunda stepped down as President of Zambia after almost 30 years in power, he had no house to move into.

Can that happen in Nigeria?
Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Afamed:

Yes I am proud and bold enough to name PMB. Can you say the same of your master? Atiku.

Buhari is no different from Abacha- he stands for and promotes corruption. Look at his appointed Ministers who are facing corruption allegations of embezzling collectively over a billion dollars(e.g Amaehi N97 billion, Akpabio N108 billion,Sylva N48 billion etc)
Buhari is the personification of corruption.

Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
This is tthe only politician I can agree was not corrrupt and that played a major part why they impeached him when he was governor in the 80's
Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Afamed:

Atiku is a saint compared to Buhari.Shameless Buharist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by helinues: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Berth Nnaji
Akinwunmi Adesina
Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
orisa37:

Chief Olu Falae is not fantastically corrupt.
Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by helinues: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Atiku a saint to Buhari

Even devil will reject it IJN

2 Likes

Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
whatisthetruth:
How? When Nigerians love electing the most corrupt of individuals.

In fact, if you are not corrupt, Nigerians won’t elect you.

Then the same Nigerians would turn around to complain about bad roads, no light, bla bla bla

Nigerians, lovers of suffering and smiling. They love the smell of poo from their open gutters on every street.
cry
Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by sweetonugbu: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Alex Ekwueme,Odumegwu ojukwu,olu falae,yaradua
Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
sweetonugbu:
One of my friends dad, who was fanatastically corrupt and was Minister of Housing under Yardua, provided some insider information about Yardua as related to him by his Dad. And from that information I can only conclude Yardua was far from clean.
Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by chriskosherbal(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
I wanted to say something but let me just keep quiet and read comments.

Nice day.
Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by Tomide007: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Yaradua is corrupt, who stopped the trial of a prominent south south governor that was later convicted in the UK? The efcc chair said that he was directed by the then President to drop the charges when he wanted to push forward with an appeal ......he was even removed because of the case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by Tomide007: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Hmm aiit
Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by sweetonugbu: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
djdutch:

One of my friends dad, who was fanatastically corrupt and was Minister of Housing under Yardua, provided some insider information about Yardua as related to him by his Dad. And from that information I can only conclude Yardua was far from clean.
but less corrupt than the others,his kitchen cabinet took advantage of his illness coupled with wife over ambition
Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by LadySarah: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
The late Sam Mbakwe of old Imo state.The late Dora.Adesina of Agric Min
The current Jamb registrar will do welltoo.

Accountability starts frm Little things.
Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by sweetonugbu: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Tomide007:

Yaradua is corrupt, who stopped the trial of a prominent south south governor that was later convicted in the UK? The efcc chair said that he was directed by the then President to drop the charges when he wanted to push forward with an appeal ......he was even removed because of the case
if we're to use it as a yardstick to measure corruption then pmb and all our former presidents are fantastically corrupt.

Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Tomide007:

Truth be told buhari is not doing well but we can't in clear conscience accuse him of being fantastically corrupt....even PDP has NEVER accused buhari of such....I'm not a buharist just stating the fact.
He is not fantastically corrupt but defends Abacha and appoints to 'who is who' of corruption into his cabinet. And turned EFCC into a joke that goes only after yahoo boys and opposition politicians and turned public defender against allegations of fantastical corruption of the likes of Oshiomhole,Amaechi,Tinubu etc despite numerous calls for them to be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
sweetonugbu:
but less corrupt than the others,his kitchen cabinet took advantage of his illness coupled with wife over ambition
Less corrupt, but still corrupt. There is no difference between a petty thief and a thief that engages in theft on a grand scale.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Kisses Wife In Public (PHOTOS) / Joe Igbokwe To Gov Obaseki: Please Stoop To Conquer!!! / Breaking: Abiola Ajimobi Wife's Supermarket, Grandex On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.