Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo (80151 Views)

Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons / Farouq Osuolale Re-Designs Innoson Logo, Innoson Chairman Invites Him / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by ednut1(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Is She married?
sigh
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by mercyviv(f): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2019
Era of Innoson sharing love and joy! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Situation001(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2019
lol
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Luckysbab: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2019
omenka:
But I gave you a wife the other day. That Igbo girl that keeps following me around here even when I told her I'm not interested. You don finish with that one too? undecided

You're hereby employed Nairaland's love-vendor.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Agugbadin: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2019
alonzoiv:
Her call has been picked.
May our calls be picked too.
Be the best at what you do, the good works of your hands will speak for you.

Valid point, this creativity is what we need to solve Nigerian's problems, this is impressive. Her handwork spoke for her, congratulations to you girl. This is a behaviour worth emulating. Can other girls please emulate her.
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by nauto5: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2019
Good for her
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by PapiGentle(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2019
post=83384514:
Have you seen a man or woman diligent in their works?
They shall stand before kings and not mere men!

Proverb 22:9

True. Can you show pictures of your BBQ maybe you too might be called to do end of year BBQ party for them.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Samfloxin(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2019
No wonder the Bible says in the book of Sirak that it takes God a moment to change someone's life... congratulations

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Temptee101(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2019
sad

I see Innoson ruling the world soon

God bless us

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Allsingles: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2019
Thanks to God they are choosen by merit and not by connection.
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by jaxxy(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2019
Very nice. I like her initiative
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by romeoetin(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2019
Innoson did not make her their creative designer and brand expert. They only named her so because her name on Twitter is "A girl has no name". So they simply gave her a name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by steveDpro: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2019
Nice one there
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by quietpoolsinn: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2019
Great Job.
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Is She married?

You beta stay away from my wife, please who has her 2go or eskimi contact

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Onyi22(f): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Is She married?
Will u marry her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by ashantitope: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2019
donvicky2007:
What happens to the original creator of the design?

She's trying to show her creativity and let them know she can do better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2019
Hotworta1:
Twitter is a place to be for sane minds...one of d best and powerful SM platform in this 'shit hole'.

Innosson and his team be using the platform to sell n advertise his product. You tag him to great ideas and innovations..he responds swiftly.

Great strategies!
Sense will not kill the igbo man!!!
Bros don dey calculate. grin
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by toprealman: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Is She married?
Ask Innoson
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Jaqenhghar: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2019
Impressive
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by deadBBQ: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
post=83384783:
She is made for life.

This is how people make it in life : seizing the moment!

Not some group of lazy people sitting or lying down in the mat inside their room and keep wailing and shouting Buhari Buhari Buhari, hunger, hunger, hunger...........!

Na dat hunger go finish dem brain!

....................... .......................... .........................

For posterity sake!
[/s]
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by ecclize: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2019
the girl try... she use mock up...

ahhh and na wetin i fit do ooo
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Xneg: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2019
donvicky2007:
What happens to the original creator of the design?

Did you take your time to read or you just commented? What's wrong with you children of today? Please read!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by deadBBQ: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
post=83384514:
Have you seen a man or woman diligent in their works?
They shall stand before kings and not mere men!

Proverb 22:9
[/s]
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Adabekee04(f): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2019
This is what I expected of the other guy that came up after Farouq.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2019
PapiGentle:

True. Can you show pictures of your BBQ maybe you too might be called to do end of year BBQ party for them.
SETTLED already!
It's gonna be LIGHT!
Thanks for the heads up.
Hugs and kiss
PapiGentle:

God bless your hustle.
Amen.
God bless your hustle too Papi!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Twenty47(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2019
Hmm.. Those that were criticizing her on this forum, where una dey naa
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2019
Twenty47:
Hmm.. Those that were criticizing her on this forum, where una dey naa
Haters will always hate nah.
No mind dem.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2019
Onyi22:

Will u marry her?

Yes. Why bearing same name as my only Sis. I hope it's nit my sis I'm replying here grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by kokomaster3d: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2019
To be honest I dont like the designs
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Tembebe: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2019
"A girl now have a name" Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weird Toyota Camry Spotted In Edo State (Photos) / Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons / Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.