Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo (80150 Views)

Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons / Farouq Osuolale Re-Designs Innoson Logo, Innoson Chairman Invites Him / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by emerged01(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2019
MrPresident1:
The logo looks creepy one kind
Not creepy,It is still composition of IVM,in the form of eagle eyes.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by owelle22(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2019
donvicky2007:
What happens to the original creator of the design?

Read and stop asking dumb question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by donvicky2007: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2019
udemzyudex:

How? The guy already did his own job,let someone else do theirs abi na only him wan chop?

His job was to design a logo,this lady is only trying to make sure everything in Innoson have the logo on it.

You misunderstood me, the girl did a nice job no doubt, but faruok outcome of the meeting with innoson chairman is sketchy, if actually he has met my Dr.Chukwuma the IVM Chairman.
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by donvicky2007: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Always read before you comment to avoid posting gibberish.....

You have Logical problem, you should have read and maintain your lane without stopping to comment at my comment.
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Princeton92(m): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2019
donvicky2007:

They've picked both of them na
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by donvicky2007: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2019
Princeton92:

They've picked both of them na

Thanks for the Lucidity.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by deolurexy1(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2019
alonzoiv:
Her call has been picked.
May our calls be picked too.
Be the best at what you do, the good works of your hands will speak for you.
You are foolish if u think this was coincidental
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by donvicky2007: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2019
owelle22:

Read and stop asking dumb question

What is this one saying, trust your sights are in good shape.
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Hoodbilonia: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2019
The desinger is a bastard.
Kobe bryant logo
Thief

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by IMO22(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2019
majamajic:
oga INNOSON , I pray goodness in return as u lift them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by donvicky2007: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2019
majamajic:

u rushed FTC

now u are lost !!

Have you said anything meaningful?

If you aren't rushing for FTC you could have said something meaningful and all the likes you have gathered so far, trust it have increase the number in your bank account.
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2019
omenka:
But I gave you a wife the other day. That Igbo girl that keeps following me around here even when I told her I'm not interested. You don finish with that one too? undecided

Omenka pls can one find a wife in NL?

Pls am scared of marriage o.. man don old finish.. drop your number Biko nwanne
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by MERCHANDISER: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Lol we bog know this one is a lie shaa

If I hear say en get upto 2,000 workers
you know he has companies in Enugu,Owerri,Lagos and Portharcourt not only in nnewi
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by PapiGentle(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2019
post=83385411:

SETTLED already!
It's gonna be LIGHT!
Thanks for the heads up.
Hugs and kiss

God bless your hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by yeyeosoronga: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
The desinger is a bastard.
Kobe bryant logo
Thief

They are very different.
This one even looks more like a Benz logo than the innoson one
I've tried to look for a logo that he might have copied and non came closer than the Benz logo. Despite that, it still looks very different from the Benz one.
It's an original design, till I see another brand with something similar.
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by mamaafrik(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2019
if INNOSON Marketing agent knows what they are doing,they better publicize the good outcome of the meeting with that Farouq guy,he (and maybe the lady should be ) rolled out on T.v and Newspapers and the results should be pumped into Twitter for advertisement
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by tck2000(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2019
Goal Getter
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Mike008(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2019
LOL no be small thing. Make I go release my own. Am attaching the logo to their car.
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Staircases(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2019
Wow. A girl now has a name. A brand name. God let this favor �� also fall on me. Amen

Still installing that beautiful floating staircase
Inbox me for more details please
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by BlackDonald: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2019
donvicky2007:

They should offer him a job too or some good reward in cash because creating a logo which is a company identity isn't a child's play.

Though the girl did a nice work.

That's the Continuation of the Good work
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by adefemi007(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2019
This is what the logo designer should have done easily. It's nothing special, just tweaking of mockups
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by obama30: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2019
EBMedia:
IgbereTV reports that just after some days a Twitter user @osuolale_farouq, got Innoson's attention when he created a new logo for Innoson and tweeted at them, another Twitter user, @chaniee_bob used the new Innoson logo made by Twitter user @osuolale_farouq and made a few corporate designs out of it. She tagged Innoson to the designs and they were impressed.

They then tweeted at her and told her she has been chosen as their Creative Designer and Brand Expert.

Innoson tweeted at @chaniee_bob, whose Twitter username is A girl has no name, "A girl now have a name. Creative Designer and Brand Expert."

See below.

https://twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1186682870393425929?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1085059/innoson-employs-woman-made-designs-farouqs-new-logo-photos/

Nigerian and adulteration, remain original no: the first designer is Original trade mark owner of the design and can sue both Innoson and second designer for stealing his art work. He can make millions from this. Innoson is my brother but i don't support fake cause am a manufacture too. Mistake of first designer is social media, if he has presented the logo to Innoson directly the second person could have not see the design for adulteration.
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2019
donvicky2007:

You have Logical problem, you should have read and maintain your lane without stopping to comment at my comment.

Your comment was a stupid comment
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2019
Bedmatics slay queens where at thou?

I wish a quarter of our Slayers are like this...
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by degamemaster(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2019
majamajic:
oga INNOSON , I pray goodness in return as u lift them

It's good that innoson is responding and giving hope to Nigerian youths but people should not take him for a fool thereby wanting to cash in from his generosity.
First of all, what happened to the company's graphic designer and brand manager or what will happen to him should all these people now gets engaged with innoson?

Secondly, innoson is not a new or upcoming company hence, their HR and the media managers should not be tricked by different people into any kind of business or engagement.

Thirdly, it seems that innoson is the new "crude oil" in the country now that make everyone wants to take their "shares" even people that never loved or said any good thing about the man and his company but sees him now as an opportunity to promote their own interests.
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by donvicky2007: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Your comment was a stupid comment

YOU HAVE NO SENSE AND LACK REASONING.
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by donvicky2007: 11:48am On Oct 23, 2019
BlackDonald:

That's the Continuation of the Good work

Her skill is glaring for people to see.
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2019
donvicky2007:

YOU HAVE NO SENSE AND LACK REASONING.
You are still posting gibberish
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Skmoda360(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
obiekunie2:

ONLY AN IGBO MAN CAN GET THIS CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA OUT THE 'SHITHOLE' TITLE!

YOU KNOW WHY?

BECAUSE IT IS ONLY IGBOS THAT ARE NONE TRRIBALIST GROUP IN NIGERIA!

AN IGBO MAN WILL TAKE YO BASED ON MERIT - A TRAIT LACKING IN ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA!

A YORUBA MAN CANNOT DO THESE THINGS INNOSON IS DOING! HE WILL RATHER TAKE ONLY DESIGNS FROM HIS TRIBE!

GO CHECK ANY COMPANY OWNED BY A YORUBA AND YOU WILL SEE HE EMPLOYEES ARE ONLY FROM HIS TRIBE!

SAME GOES WITH HAUSAS, TIVS, IGALAS, IGBIRAS, EDOS, AND SO MANY OTHERS!

YOU CANNOT SEE ANY IGBO PERSON EMPLOYED IN ANY YORUBA OWNED COMPANY

BUT GO TO ANY COMPANY OWNED BY IGBOS AND YOU WILL SEE A GATHERING OF ALMOST ALL THE TRIBES IN NIGERIA!

HOW MANY IGBOS ARE EMPLOYED BY OTEDOLA? NONE!

HOW MANY IGBOS ARE EMPLOYED BY DANGOTE? VERY VERY FEW! YET ITS THE IGBOS THAT SALE HIS PRODUCTS NATIONWIDE AND HE DOESN'T GIVE THEM ANY CONCESSION!

You better stop lying ok....
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Burgerlomo: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
thundafire:
Innoson make sure u find out,who have the design of the logo(patent) b4 u begin run go courts oh

Well said because without them doing that there is a serious fire on the mountain. cool
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
am sending my own Cqr design to Innoson very soon o

meself go trend, collect some bar.
Re: Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo by mauriceju2(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
If northerners are involve they will remove all merits and smoke in federal character and quarter system, the reason Nigeria is where it's today, They all know if Nigeria is allow to run by merit , Igbo and Yoruba will naturally control everything

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weird Toyota Camry Spotted In Edo State (Photos) / Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons / Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.