Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. (1353 Views)

Authors' Groove: Elevating Nigerian Literature Through Camillus Ukah / Nibf 2023: Ana Authors Groove Holds Today / ANA Set To Hold Authors’ Groove On May 14 At NIBF 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by peaceeruteya(f): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2019
Chapter One.
"Daniella Oats has been confirmed to have the most followers on Instagram. Everyone is wondering how she became so famous. She has up to twenty million followers...." The host of the entertainment showbiz was saying. Two ladies were sitting facing the television only one was watching while the other was busy with her phone.

" Daniella you really doing well in your career these days" the lady watching the TV said resting her back on the sofa while smiling towards her friend.

" Yeah I know and it is really great you know." She dropped her phone on the table and faced Peace smiling.

" Peace as you know" she says putting her hands on her friend's hand.

" I am beautiful and irresistible. People should adore you me. Am right , right??" She said giving the questioning look.

" No you are not. Girl come to think of it you getting proud these days and arrogant what's up with you.??" Peace said removing her hands from Daniella's hands.

" I am not proud. I just want people to understand things my way and nothing else." Daniella shrugged.
Peace gave her a stern look making Daniella ask "What?".

" Girl please you have to stop or else you might lose your career with it."

"Oh please nothing is gonna happen." She answers Peace smiling and tickling her making her laugh until Nelson barges in and interrupts.

" Hey babe." He walks towards Dan.

"Hey" she hugs him and kissed him.

"How you doing?" He asks after he breaks the kiss.

" Great"

" Someone always forgets to knock At my door before coming in and how did you you open my door?" Peace gave Nelson a look that could kill. Before he could answer her which Dan knew would be bad. She talked on his behalf.

"I did open it down. Sorry don't be angry please." She faces her boyfriend.

" Can we go now?" She asks him

"Sure, I will be outside waiting if you need to get anything." He left the sitting room.

" Bye Peace . I will call you later ." She walks towards her and peked her on her right cheek.

" Okay sist but be careful."

" Sure will."

Dan leaves with Nelson and went clubbing. Six hours later, Peace phone starts ringing and it was Dan's manager. She picks the call only to welcome the angry voice.

" Peace where the hell is your friend?" Mr. Gregg asked rage filled in his voice.

" She's out. What has she done this time?" She asked him putting her left palm on her head and giving a sigh.

" I have been calling her to let her know something really important instead she busy my calls. What is wrong with her?" He shouted through the phone making Peace jerk from the noise as it enters her ear.

" What do you want to tell her?" She asks

" She was scheduled for acting today and she isn't here. What does she takes me for?"

" I am really sorry sir. Let me try and reach her and let her know maybe she forgot." Peace says scratching the back of her neck.

" Better do" Mr. Gregg cuts the call.
She starts calling Dan and she picked at the first ring.

" Daniella when are you going to stop embarrassing yourself?" Peace asked crossing her hands over each other her phone still on her ear.

"What's the problem?" Dan shouted through the phone since the club was really loud. She had to go outside.

"You are supposed to be with your manager and director right now cause of the movie you supposed to feature in today and you busy with that asshole you call boyfriend." Peace said with so much venom in her tongue.
Dan was already out of the club so she went close to a car to rest on and continue.

" If you want me to go and meet them just tell me rather than insulting Nelson." Dan said standing akimbo where she was.

" You better go now or else.."

" Or else what? Uhn!" Dan interrupts

" You can't tell me what to do as if m your child. I do what I want and live my life the way I want to." Dan makes things clear on the phone.

"Wow! You are so different even to me your sist." Peace had her hands on her chest in where she was.

" Well I want to cut ties with you. You Ain't my sister nor friend. Period" Dan cuts the call and walks back into the club.

Peace rest her back on the wall looking at her phone still surprised by what her childhood bestie had done.

PS: Thanks to those that read any corrections please comment below. anything at all.Plus the next chapter will come soon on another thread. Thanks again�

1 Like

Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by Oremeyii(f): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2019
Following!

1 Like

Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by peaceeruteya(f): 12:57am On Oct 25, 2019
Chapter Two.
The next morning Dan decided to go to her manager studios.
"Now I'm back again" she murmured to herself.

"Daniella" Me. Gregg calls her

"Yeah, " she walks towards him as he stood close to his personal assistant.

" Take this " he gives her some documents.

" You need to sign them and get ready for being a part of them." He gives her a pen too.

" What's this?" She asks as she looks through the documents.

" Daylights Cosmetics a brand which just came up wants you to be their ambassador. They need you to take their product to a large audience." Mr. Gregg finally explains.

" I am not signing." She drops the pen and the documents on the desk close to them.

" Why?"

" I don't deal with baby factories or brand Mr. Gregg." She says as she walks into the hallway.
" I don't understand" he says as he follows her behind.

" I deal with big companies and brands not babies. And am not sure their Cosmetics are good what if gives me a scar that can never go off on my face how will I model or continue my career" she shrugged and turns around to face him . She held the door knob to his office and opened it. They entered and sat down. Her manager's seat was opposite to her.

" Daniella they have paid alot for you to be with them. They paided twenty four million..."

" I don't need money Mr. Gregg . I just can't go below my standards" she said giving him the that's the end of discussion smile.
..................................................................................
Daniella drives into her garage after the meeting with her manager. When she comes out of the car her phone starts ringing only to see it's Amanda calling.
" Hey babe" she picks the call.

" Hey what's up" Amanda asks her.

" Awesome. You?"

" Great. Can we meet today to talk about that stuff?"

" Sure thing. When?" Dan asks as she puts her
house keys into the door to open her house.

" My house at nine"

" Okay then . Catch up with you later"

" Yh Bye." Amanda cuts the call.
..................................................................................
Peace had gone visiting her parents. It wasn't really visiting cause she had planned to stay with them for a while. I

"Hey Angel" Mr. Samuels hugged his daughter as he opened the door.

"Hey Dad. How are you?" She smiles after the hug.

" Darling you back" Regina called from behind Peace so turned around to hug her mother also.

" You so fat and full now" her mother disengaged from the hug.

" Tell me you brought good news." Her mother teased winking at her.
" Mum I am not ready yet. I have not even thought of that yet." Peace puts her hands to cover her face.

" Love you should let her be till the time is right. She's just twenty two." Mr. Samuels said patting his daughters back.

" But she's getting older and I want grandkids before I die" Mrs. Regina said with folded hands below her bust. Daughter and Father looked at each other then back at their mother.

" Who told you that you dieing anytime soon?" Peace asked

" No one just letting you know that you getting older."

" Okay mum." She said with a defeated voice and everyone laughs. She was carrying her box which she rolled in upstairs to her room when Mum asked a question.

" How's Daniella?" She sat down on the couch in the sitting room while her husband went back to his phone he was busy with while he sat on the dinning table.

" She's changed mum. Hope she's good." She continues going up. Both parents looks at each other then back at her .

"What do you mean dear?" Her father asked
Peace drops the box on one of the steps and faces them.

" She's changed and not the girl we all knew before." She smiles and pick up her box starts moving upstairs.
.................,...............................................................
"Hey" Amanda opens the door and see Daniella.

" Sorry I am late plus please let's be quick I don't want to drive very late."

" No problem Dan.Come in." She opens the door wide for her to come in. The sitting room was loud and filled with people dancing and drinking.

" What's the occasion?" Daniella asks shouting so she could hear her.

"My friend's boyfriend's birthday." She shouts back dragging her crop top to cover her opened skin above her belly skirt. She shows Daniella the boy and drags her to he room upstairs where they could discuss better..

" So about our partnership.." Amanda closes her from door and directs Daniella to sit on her bed while she sits on the one chair in the room.

" Amanda us creating this brand really .. what's the cost?" Daniella asked.

"A trillion dollars." She answers.

" Wow. I have only a trillion point five right now."

" Don't worry I will bring part of the money. But in the mean time maybe you could call Nelson to come to my shop and collect the documents that I haved signed so you sign too." Amanda smiles.

" Okay then I will send two trillion into the account then let Nelson know about the documents." Daniella said tucking her hair behind her ears as she crosses her legs.

" I love your dress" Amanda says as she arranges the thin handless on her shoulder. The gown was black.

" Thank you . I got it from Alice's Wears."

"Wow I love the way it shows your curves and everything." Amanda was looking and smiling at her. Daniella gets up and turns around for her to get a full view.

" You go girl" Amanda says and they both chuckled.Daniella phones rings.

" I have to go babe Duty calls."

" No problem." Amanda says standing hands on her butt as she watches Daniella carry her purse and left her room.She walks to the window slowly and saw Dan enter her car and drives away. She felt his mouth on the sensitive spot on her neck.

"You such a cheat." He said as bites her neck softly moving his hands under her crop top to hold her bare bust.

" Yh, I know" Amanda answers as she pressed her butt against his hard groin. He turns her around to face him, their heads touching each other.

" What's the next step?" He asks

" After she sends the money and sign the documents to be given to her by you, then we'll get married and she will be gone in her career." She uses her nose to rub his as she grabs him with her little hands.

"That's my girl." He moaned as he starts kissing her.
PS: I decided to continue here. plus I was locked out that is why I couldn't post yesterday. thanks for reading comment what you think and if you enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by peaceeruteya(f): 12:02am On Oct 26, 2019
Chapter Three.
Daniella went to Mr. Samuels house the next day after he called her to see him. When she got to the house and knocked at the door Peace opened it.

" I actually thought you would not honour dad's invitation" Peace said standing at akimbo.

" Just let me in and talk with him. I am a busy woman you know." Daniella stood the same way Peace was until she opened the door for Daniella. Dan walks into the living room seeing Peace parents sitting down on the couch.

"Mr. Samuels am here so how may I help you"
Daniella said sitting on the couch opposite them and drops her bag on the stool close to the couch.

" You could not greet or exchange pleasantries before you...."

"Regina darling don't worry. Now I've confirmed what Peace said." Mr. Samuels managed to cool the anger of his wife.

" Oh! She told you that I've changed. Well I have changed from good to better to best. You know I think you guys are jealous." Dan says standing up.

" What are you saying?" Peace says out loud moving close to her.

"You are all jealous cause the girl you once raised is way better than your own daughter." The parents looks at each other then at Daniella in disbelief.

" Young lady you don't talk to my parents like that" Peace shouts pointing her fingers at her.

" You are all a bunch of losers." Daniella shouts back.

" Daniella mind what you say." Peace holds her arms and shakes her shouting. Daniella freed herself from her then Mr. Samuels turned her to face him and she felt his hand hit her hard on her face.

" You slapped me."

" And I will do it again if you don't shut your trap. Are you crazy after all we've done for you for years, you accuse us of being jealous" Mr. Samuels say with so much rage. Daniella leaves the house slamming the door.
A wooden building painted green know as The Kernel Shop where dogs are being bought and trained.

" Welcome to the kernel shop ma'am what you looking for to buy." Nick asks a customer

" A male Dalmatian, you have?"

" Yes we do come over here." Nick directs the lady to the Dalmatian puppy cage.

"Nick" Lisa shouts from the other side of the shop.

" Yes aunt am coming" Nick answers her and faces his friend

" Please Nathaniel help me watch and help the customers.... you understand right" Nick taps his back.

"Yeah now go answer your aunt." Nathan says tapping his shoulder back.
Nick leaves and goes to the other side of the shop.

" Your office is unkept and dusty" Lisa says.
" Aunt I have abandoned this place ever since I..... you know what happened" he says as he takes the golden cup from her hands. Lisa sees a picture of Nick when he was little and smiling with his parents. Nick sees it and collect it from her moving her out of the room.

"What are you even doing in the room?" He asks

" I haven't seen you smiled like that since then" Lisa says trying to look him in the eye but Nick avoids her look while locking the room door.

"I would not be like that ever." He says living her and going to the counter . He looks at the picture again soon his eyes went soft and he cover the picture on the counter top.

" Sorry bro " Nathaniel comes and rubs his back.

"Nevermind. How many customers bought dogs?" He sniffles.
"Not dogs but a dog" Nathan says as they both laughed.
PS: next chapter coming up soon please let me know if you like the story and want me to continue by commenting next. If you don't like the story let me know . What do you think would happen in the next chapter? Comment it below. From author Peace
Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by peacediaries: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by peaceeruteya(f): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2019
Chapter Four.
*Next Morning* Daniella and Nelson were having coffee on the dinning table.
" I brought the documents you asked for." Nelson said dropping the file which contains the documents in front of her.
" Wow" Dan says holding the document and seeing the brand logo on it.
" Nelson do you really think I should sign it?" She asks him.
" Why not? It will be really good you know. Having a brand along with your name" Nelson says putting his hand on her cheeks.
" Really,?" She asks one more time.
" Yh, so now go sign those documents." He says standing her up from her seat. They entered her room, Nelson's hands around her waist. He watched her sign it as she closed it and gave it back to him. Nelson smiles at her and crashed his lips on hers.
" I have got to give Amanda the file and then meet up with Mr. Gregg. You know.."
" Yh I know just come back when you done and it shouldn't be past ten before you home." Daniella said standing at akimbo.
" Okay I know babe" He chuckled and kisses her on her forehead.
..............,...................................................................
Daniella goes to a restaurant to meet up with Amanda .
" Hey , wow we got here at the same time." Amanda says as they both meet at the door.
" What a coincidence?" Dan says as they laughed. They entered inside and ordered little chops.
" I sent the money to your account." Daniella said as she took a sip of juice from the glass.
" Yh I saw the alert it's really okay. I transferred both the money you sent me and mine to the company's account. We will leave the rest for our sponsors." Amanda said taking a spoon of rice into her mouth.
" Omg you didn't tell me we had sponsors."
" It's no big deal babe" Amanda said laughing as they continued with their food.
PS: sorry it's short but please sweeties tell me what you think about the story

1 Like

Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by peaceeruteya(f): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chapter Five.
Daniella drives to Nelson house since he had not come home the day before. She knocks at the door but no one answers.
" Where could he be?" She picks her phone and dials his number while moving back to her car.
The service provider was saying his line wasn't reachable. She kept dialing while driving and didn't pay attention on the road. She almost hit someone but she diverted and lost control hitting The Kernel Shop.
"Oh no!" She got out of the car and saw the damaged building and her car.
" No no no." Nick shouted as he walked in with Nathan . They were holding dogs . They had taken them for a walk that morning.
" Not the shop." They said in unison.
Nick gave him the other dogs to hold while he went to see the damage.
" Who did this?" Nick asked.
" Is this your shop?" Daniella asked rudely.
" Yes."
" Then maybe next time you are building your shop it shouldn't be so close...."
" Hey , young woman you crashed into my property and you telling me how to or where to build my shop" Nick says with so much venom.
" I don't care about your fucking shop, it damaged my expensive car." Daniella shouts back .
" You are gonna have to pay."
" I don't think so. It's you who is going to pay." Daniella said and walked out on him . She went to a corner and still tried Nelson's number which he picked this time.
" What is wrong with you I have been trying your number for God knows how long?"
" Babe m sorry I was asleep." Nelson answered
" At home cause I went to your house and knocked and knocked you didn't answer." She said with so much frustration.
" No , am not at home. I am at my uncle's. It was urgent sorry I didn't call to let you know yesterday."
She turns around and saw a police man.
" Nelson how about i call you later something happened."
" Ohkay bye."
" Yh, bye".
She put her phone in her pocket back and looks at the officer.
" Ma'am you under arrest."
Peace was at her father's house watching TV . She got tired and started changing the stations until she put it on the news network channel .
" The well known Daniella Oats has been arrested for crashing into The Kernel Shop...."
" Oh no. Daniella." Peace said as she drops the remote.
" Mr Nick promises to press charges against her because of her refusal to pay. She's acting adamant..." The newscaster continued.
Peace couldn't wait a minute. She picked her car keys and drove to the scene of the accident. She meets Nathaniel there.
" Hello , please excuse me ."
" How may I be of help?" Nathan asked turning to face her.
"Which station was Daniella taken to?"
" You are her friend?" He asks giving her the disgusting look.
" No, we are more like sisters." Peace said smiling and hoping he tells her cause from the look of things he wasn't ready to tell.
"The Federal Station with the court in it." Nathan answers her question and went back to removing the broken cages in the shop.
" Thank you." Was all she could say even if she was sweating.
"Daniella you are to build Nick's shop and work under him until he asks you to stop." The judge has passed his judgement.
" But...". Daniella was trying to say.
" No buts or else you stay in prison for a year and you will still build his shop when you out." The judge warned.
" Fine." She gave in.
" Is that okay by you Nick?" The Judge asked Nick. He nodded his head in agreement. Daniella glared at him and he did the same. He got up from his seat and went to Daniella .
" I need your number." He says.
" You will need my address too so you will bring the dogs over I have a place for them."
" If it's okay with you" he shrugged.
" Just give me a pen and paper." He gave it to her and she wrote her address and phone number. Peace came in as Nick left.
Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by peaceeruteya(f): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chapter Six.
Daniella didn't even try looking at her.
"Daniella." Peace called to her while she was walking away.

"Peace just leave me alone now." She said walking faster until they got outside.

" Daniella please listen to me." Peace said holding her hands making her to stop moving.
Nick and Nathan entered the van outside the station that had the shop name printed on it.

" Man, your crush is damn full of pride." Nathan says as he fastened his seat belt.

" She is not my crush." Nick fastened his seat belt as he starts the ignition.

". You said so."

" Nathan about we change the topic." Nick says looking at him sternly before he reverse the car and moves.
"Peace leave me alone or you won't like what will end it ."Daniella shouts

" Ok, then please hear me out."
She let her hand go and Daniella stood waiting for her to say something.

" Aren't you saying anything?" She says loudly.

" You can't walk home about i drive you home." Peace shrugged.

" Remember your car is damaged" She added.

" Okay fine I accept the offer but don't ask me anything until I get home." Daniella says warning her.

" Okay. I won't."
Daniella was at home preparing food for the evening. When she was done with it at the kitchen she went to her room to take off her clothes and have her bath.

" To day has been full of stress. Let me eat and go to bed" she thought to herself.

She walked down stairs to the sitting room and saw Nick was sleeping on her couch holding dogs. Before she could say something, something crashed in the kitchen. Nick woke up and they ran to the kitchen.
" No no no." She said with pain cause her dinner had been turned into a pile of dirt.

" Blue you shouldn't have done that bad dog" Nick carries the dog from the place he turned a mess.

" Why didn't you tell me you were in?" She yelled

" Well I knocked and knocked then came and sat up to an hour before I fell asleep mistakenly. I called you for hours and you didn't answer me." Nick shouted back.

" Don't shout at me you asshole. You are in my house." She says pointing her finger at him.

" I really thought you were better than the rest you know Daniella. " Nick says trying to hold Blue tight so he doesn't fall off his hands.

" You are just like the others especially Nelson." He added as Daniella drops her hands and glared at him really hard.

" Don't talk about Nelson he is way better than you."

" Why?"

" He is my love and no one talks about my love that way." She yells.

" I am so sorry lady Daniella." He prostrated making gest of her.

" Trust me when I say get ready for a heartbreak." He half smiled.

"Just take the dogs to the back yard there's a spot for them. And also leave my sight" she orders. Nick left the kitchen banging the door so hard.

" If my door falls you are gonna pay." She shouts.

PS: My blog is launching pretty soon so I just want you all to Peace Diaries. An ELK blog. �
Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by peaceeruteya(f): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chapter Seven.
Three days later......
Daniella wakes up from the bed and the morning and went to check on Nick in the guest room. He wasn't there but he left a note telling Daniella that he went to see his aunt and she should take care of the dogs that day.

" Ugh! I have to do all these before he comes back. Great" she flinged the paper in the air.

Daniella starts by feeding the dogs and bathing each of them which was a cat and mouse play. Her body got soaked in water. She put the dogs back in their cages and went inside to take her bath. When she came out of the bathroom and was towel drying her hair. She heard the dogs barking and when she looked at the backyard through her window , she saw all the dogs running from their cages out into the fields.

" No no no " She hurrys out to the fields and found only one out of six. She puts that one in It's cage and locks it . She went into the city searching for the dogs as she drove. She found four remaining one. She saw it in a coffee shop. Daniella got down off her car locking it so the dogs don't get out.

She got close to the dog that was under the counter.
" Come here blue. Don't stress me." Her teeth were clenched while she talked. She finally got hold of its chain.

She was walking towards the car hoping everything is fine now until Blue started running dragging Daniella along . She fell on a muddy puddle by the shop and people saw her and was helping her up. She left feeling so embarrassed.

At night Nick was home and was watching the TV . He got a notification on his email on the blog he subscribed to. Checking it out he saw the headline.
"Daniella Oats big fall" he clicked on the link and it showed him the video which he watched and laughed his head out. Daniella comes to the sitting room looking at him with anger and frustration clear in her face.

" What are you laughing at?" She asked him.

"I see you had a bad day today." Nick says showing her the video.

" That must be the most watched video on Ella's Blog." Nick added laughing and moving to the kitchen.
Daniella drops his phone on the dinning table and moves up to her room.

It was day break, Nick came into Daniella's room and touched her shoulders. She hit him hard and left the bed . Nick saw her eyes were red and still pouring.

" Daniella." He called before she would leave. She didn't say a word. She just stopped and looked at him.

" I am sorry for yesterday. I caused everything. I sh.. shouldn't have let you do the work alone" He got up from the bed going to Dan who had her hands crossed. He touched her again and Daniella hit his hand again.
" Just get out of my room."
.....,................ ...........

Nelson and Amanda were lying down on a king sized bed in Nelson's room. Amanda had her head on Nelson's chest that was sweaty from the kilos he burned for Amanda.

" Today is gonna be so good." Amanda smiles at Nelson who uses his hands to touch her cheeks.He looked into her eyes saying

" After I see your parents. We will be the talk of the town." He kissed her.

" Did you send the letter?" Amanda asks breaking the kiss.

" Of course. I did..." She didn't even let him finish before she crashed her lips on his.
PS : sorry it's short but please I need your review I mean comment. Even if it is bad.
Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by Ann2012(f): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2019
Nelson and Amanda just played a fast one on Daniella, once she finds out she'll run mad.
Peace should let her be jare....
I'm enjoying the story

1 Like

Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by peaceeruteya(f): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2019
Chapter Eight.
Nick goes outside to the mail box opens it and sees three letters. He picks them out and goes into the house looking at them.

"Daniella , you have two letters for two different people" He says looking at the letters.
Daniella runs out of the kitchen to take her letters.

" So what is in them?" Curious Nick winks at her.

She read the first letter which changes her mood immediately. She squeezes the paper and threw it on the ground. Nick looking surprised picks the paper up to read while She read the other letter. She begins to tear up as she read the letter , squeezing it and throwing it on the ground. She ran upstairs to her room crying. Nick after looking at the letters ran along with her. He opens her room just to find her destroying everything.

" Daniella look you have to stop." Nick says calmly from the door.

" No" She shouts as she fell down to her knees crying . It wasn't even up to a minute before she got up and continues destroying everywhere.

" Daniella" Nick calls as he goes to hold her still.

" Nick if you like your life you would leave me alone." Daniella says pointing her fingers at him.

" I am not leaving you . You are going to kill yourself. You need to stop, I know how you feel.."

" No you don't. I just lost my boyfriend to my best friend. I just lost my money, properties, my reputation Nick" she sobs.

" Listen to me. Calm down okay." He hugs her letting her rest on his chest.

" Tell me everything" He says as he stroke her hair with his hands.

" Nick, I am angry at myself. I just lost everything. Am such a big fool letting Amanda fool me like that and Nelson was part of it . They made me sign my money and property papers Nick" she sobs balling her fists and hitting it on his chest.

" After everything. Tell me Nick What am I going to do?" She raised her head from his chest looking at him.

" I don't have a manager anymore. That's means work would be hard to come by. How would I finish your shop." She starts crying again.

" Shhhh! It's okay. Everything will be fine . You just need to be strong." He says patting her back.
,..... .........................................................

"Dad" Peace calls her father's attention from the dinning table. She was walking towards her parents on the table.
" Yes, dear" Mr. Samuel answers as he drinks from his cup of coffee.
" About the company you built recently" Peace sits on the chair opposite her mum.

" What about it" He asks.

She looks at her mother who nods her head giving a signal.
"Can Daniella work with us? To you know..."

" Are you crazy?" Mr. Samuel asked after spitting the coffee he had in his mouth back to the cup.

"Didn't I tell you not to mention that girl's name here again?"

" But..." Peace gives the pleading face

" No buts." He hits his hand on the table and walks out of the dinning room.

" Mummy please talk to him. She must have realized her mistake now." Peace says putting her two hands together.

"I will talk to him okay"
PS: sorry for not posting in a while. I have been busy working on other things. Sorry, I am so sorry. Once again please comment what you think below and rate.

1 Like

Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by Ann2012(f): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hopefully Daniella will be back and better

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by peaceeruteya(f): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
To all readers of the story sorry I have not been able to update you for some time. Chapter Nine will be out by tomorrow. thanks for reading and comment any thoughts m open �

1 Like

Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by Ann2012(f): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
peaceeruteya:
To all readers of the story sorry I have not been able to update you for some time. Chapter Nine will be out by tomorrow. thanks for reading and comment any thoughts m open �
Patiently waiting for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by peaceeruteya(f): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
I am so sorry for not finishing what I started. It's been a tough time this period. I want to stop Daniella story . sorry for ending it here

1 Like

Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by Ann2012(f): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
It's well
God gat you
Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by Ann2012(f): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
It's well
God gat you

1 Like

Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by peaceeruteya(f): 12:32am On Nov 16, 2019
Ann2012:
It's well
God gat you
Thank you. You have been a really good follower of the story I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. by peaceeruteya(f): 12:33am On Nov 16, 2019
Oremeyii:
Following!
Thank you for following too. I appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / Pandemic Affair / Big,bold&beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.