Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] (1346 Views)

Super Sweetheart Of The CEO Daddy! A Story / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by YoungTobi(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Chapter 1 "Do you remember everything that I've said?" A cold female voice raised in a luxurious Ferrari. "Yes. Never reveal that you are my wife. Never look for you without your permission. Never mess around in the company" said Fade Chen, who was sitting at the passenger seat, expressionless. "Do not mention that word again." The woman glared at Fade Chen and said coldly, "Well, get off the car!" "But, there is still some distance from here to the company. Why don't you drive into the company?" Fade Chen asked her curiously. The woman rolled her eyes at him and with the same cold voice, she said, "If the employees of the company saw that their president drove someone like you into the company, just the two of us, what do you think will happen?" said the woman. Hearing this, Fade Chen stunned for a while and then he nodded with a wry smile, " understand. People will misunderstand easily when they see a beautiful president like you hanging around a loser like me." "I'Il get off the car," Fade Chen opened the door and got down. "It's good that you understand the woman in the car said with a cold voice, and the Ferrari roared into the grand building about a kilometer away, with a big sign of "Fei Enterprises Holding Inc" hanging on the building. In the Ferrari, Quin Lin looked at the figure disappearing through her rearview mirror and she could not help herself from frowning. Letting out a sigh, she whispered to herself, "This guy's image and temperament is...but the situation is urgent. I'm getting so much stress from my family, this is all I can do for now." It turned out that as the president of Fei Enterprise Holding Inc, and with her beauty well known in Bay City, Quin Lin had encountered ridiculous things in the past two days. She was very troubled with the things going on around her, so she went to the bar to relax the night before yesterday Unexpectedly, she was drunk. When she woke up, she was already in the hotel. Her clothes were long gone, and there was a man lying beside her. This man was Fade Chen. According to Quin Lin's character, when things like this happened, she would have already sent him to the police. However, due to the stress from her family recently, Quin Lin got an idea. Instead of handing Fade Chen to the police, Quin Lin decided to make him her temporary husband. In no time, the both of them went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to register themselves as being officially married. Today, Quin Lin randomly arranged a job for her new husband in the company. This is so that when Quin Lin's family asked about Fade Chen, she could come up with an explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by YoungTobi(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
On the street, Fade Chen, who was carrying a canvas bag on his back, rubbed his nose and walked over to the building not far from him. To be honest, Fade Chen had never expected this result.
Fade Chen had been learning "The Kong Fu of Jiu Yang" from his master on the mountain for nearly twenty years. In order to further his breakthrough in the field of martial arts, Fade Chen went to the urban city to find nine things that were suitable for his kung fu.
It was not even three days since he left the mountain when he met Quin Lin at the Bay City, who was also wandering on the streets At that particular moment, Quin Lin, who looked very drunk, and was wandering around at the entrance of the bar. There were a few men around Quin Lin trying to pull her, their evil intentions was obvious to Fade Chen.
Looking at the situation, it is Fade Chen's nature to lend a helping hand to Quin Lin and he immediately chase those men away.
After that, Fade Chen, who was about to call the police, suddenly realized that Quin Lin was not just drunk, she was drugged by someone. The situation became more crucial.
Therefore, Fade Chen took Quin Lin to the hotel and used the knowledge he had to cure her. The powerful side effect of this 'Intoxicated Guanyin' was its aphrodisiac effect which caused things that should not happen, to happen between them.
After it happened, Fade Chen felt bad to leave Quin Lin. Also, the night before yesterday, Fade Chen found out about the seed of "Ice Lotus" in Quin Lin's body when they were making out.
The "Ice Lotus" was a rare cold-natured medicine. As the "Ice Lotus" was very rare and it happened to be the medicine which Fade Chen needed, he then decided to stay. Fade Chen felt that he needed to be responsible to Quin Lin and on the other hand, he would then have the chance to get the "Ice Lotus" medication if he stayed. Therefore, the both of them registered their marriage in no time. Then, Fade Chen was arranged to work in Quin Lin's company herself and he became one of her subordinates. Without him realizing, Fade Chen had reached the ground level of the company. Fade Chen looked up at the 20-storey building and the staff going in and out of the company. Fade Chen could not help but sigh in his heart - his wife seemed to be more capable than he had imagined!# Just as Fade Chen was about to enter the company, a sudden burst of honk sounded. With a sharp braking sound, a black Mercedes stopped beside Fade Chen. As the window was being scrolled down, the face of a man with a pair of gold-rimmed glasses showed up. He yelled at Fade Chen angrily, "Are you blind? Why are you blocking my way?"
"I didn't see-" Fade Chen wanted to explain. However, the man with glasses waved his hand disgustedly and shouted, "Get out of my way if you don't want to die."
The security guard at the entrance of the building hurried over and pulled Fade Chen aside. The black Mercedes then sped off into the underground parking lot.
"This is not a place for you. Go away!" The security guard waved his hand to Fade Chen to dismiss him. Fade Chen told the security guard, "I'm here to work."
"You work here? Why haven't seen you before?" The security guard looked suspicious. "It's my first day at work in the medical department," Fade Chen said quickly.
"The medical department is having new recruits again? Why haven't I heard of this?" The security guard was puzzled, but he still called to confirm Fade Chen's identity. After things were clear, the security guard allowed Fade Chen into to the company.
Once Fade Chen entered the company, he first smelled a pleasant fragrance, and then he saw a woman dressed up beautifully in the company. It was only at this moment that Fade Chen remembered that his wife's company, Fei Enterprises Holdings Inc, was mainly engaged in women's cosmetics. Thus, it was normal to have so many beautiful women in the company.
A few minutes later, Fade Chen found the medical department on the fourth floor. After knocking on the door, Fade Chen pushed the door and entered.
"Are you the new recruit?" In the medical room, a young girl with a doll-like hair and a round face looked at Fade Chen with her big black eyes.
"Yes, I am. My name is Fade Chen. Nice to meet you!" Fade Chen took the initiative to greet her. The girl came to her senses after a while and quickly reached out to greet Fade Chen. "My name is Xenia Xu. Please take a seat."
Xenia Xu was a friendly girl. It only took Fade Chen one morning to become close to her.
In the afternoon, Xenia Xu took Fade Chen to the cafeteria in the company for lunch. After getting the food, they found a table and sat down.
While they were eating, Xenia Xu introduced the company to Fade Chen, and often introduced some people to Fade Chen.
Suddenly, a burst of chattering rang in the cafeteria, and silence instantly filled up the place. Everyone's eyes were fixed to one direction.
"What's wrong?" Fade Chen asked curiously. Xenia Xu nudged him gently and pointed in one direction.
"Look over there." .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by YoungTobi(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Chapter 2 Fade Chen looked at the direction Xenia Xu pointed and saw a woman in her mid-twenties walking over. She's a beautiful woman in a tight work suit, her soft black hair was tied up and a pair of black glasses was resting on her beautiful face. Her face looks slightly stern, but as she was making her way through, her hips swayed, which made her looked sexy.
"A lady that beautiful, no wonder people turned around to look at her." Fade Chen finally understood everyone's reaction.
"How is she? Isn't she beautiful?" Xenia Xu winked at Fade Chen and whispered.
"Yes!" Fade Chen nodded.
Xenia Xu continued with a small sigh, "That's Manager Lily Wei, the general manager of the human resources department of our company. At the same time, Manager Wei is also the president's best friend; they are very close with each other in private. Of course, Manager Wei is also a famous beauty in our company, she's ranked second in the whole company, only ranked below President Lin. I'm curious how many people would want to pursue Manager Wei."
"Fade Chen, you too?" Xenia Xu suddenly asked Fade Chen.
"Ah!" Fade Chen was still surprised by the relationship between Lily Wei and Quin Lin that he did not manage to come to his senses for a moment. Fade Chen then shook his head and said, "I'm not-"
"Fade Chen, I know the little intentions that you have, just like all other men. There's no need to pretend." Xenia Xu winked at Fade Chen and half- jokingly said.
Fade Chen sighed softly and said, "I'm not joking. I'm married, so it's impossible."
"Ah, you are married. I did not expect that?" Xenia Xu looked at Fade Chen in surprise.
"It just doesn't seem like people like me could also get married, right?" Fade Chen smiled,
"No, I didn't mean that. I just, I just think you are still young." Xenia Xu said, and then sighed, "I'm curious about your wife. Will I have a chance to get to know her?"
"You already know each other," Fade Chen said quietly in his heart, but instead, he smiled and replied, "Of course you will!"
Following Lily Weil s departure, the cafeteria gradually resumed its normal state of hustle. However, soon after, the cafeteria fell into complete silence once again.
"What? Another beautiful woman?" Fade Chen turned his head around and saw somebody who made him frown.
A man in a suit, with his hair slicked back, wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, walked in with a hint of arrogance in his steps. This man was none other than the man in the Mercedes-Benz who scolded Fade Chen at the entrance of the company this morning.
"It's him?" Fade Chen frowned.
"Do you know Secretary Qin?" Xenia Xu looked at Fade Chen.
"Secretary Qin?" The confusion on Fade Chen's face was visible.
"You don't know him?" Xenia Xu continued, "He is Donald Qin, our president's secretary, and he is highly valued by President Lin. Secretary Qin, together with Manager Wei, are regarded as the right-hand men of President Lin, and both of them hold high positions in the company."
"Moreover, Secretary Qin graduated from a well- known university and is good-looking. Secretary Qin is definitely the prince charming for most of us." Xenia Xu said with affection, "However, it seems that Secretary Qin is not interested in ordinary women; he is instead devoted to President Lin."
"He likes Quin Lin!" Hearing this, Fade Chen felt unhappy for no particular reason. The look Fade Chen threw at Donald Qin was filled with dissatisfaction towards that man.
Xenia Xu did not notice the change in Fade Chen's emotion and continued, "President Lin is young and her future is promising, and she is so beautiful. It is normal for Secretary Qin to fall in love with her.
There are also many colleagues in our company who think that they are suitable for each other. They are indeed, a perfect match."
"I don't think so." The words came out of Fade Chen's mouth unexpectedly.
Right then, Donald Qin happened to pass by Fade Chen. Although they were separated by two rows of seats, Fade Chen was still able to smell a faint fragrance coming from him.
"This smell-" Suddenly, something came across Fade Chen' s mind. Fade Chen's face turned cold and he frowned.
"Fade Chen, what's wrong with you? Are you sick?" Xenia Xu finally noticed Fade Chen's strange behaviour and asked in concern.
"I'm fine." Fade Chen shook his head as he put down his bowl and chopsticks before standing up and said, "Xenia, I'm full. I'll go first."
Leaving the cafeteria, Fade Chen quickly went inside an elevator and pressed the button for the top floor.
At the top floor, as soon as Fade Chen walked out of the elevator, he quickly walked to the president's office.
At the door, a secretary saw Fade Chen and was stunned by his presence for a moment. Then she stopped him immediately, "What are you doing here?"
"I am here to see President Lin" Fade Chen said to her.
"Do you have an appointment?" The secretary looked at Fade Chen warily.
Fade Chen said, "I am a staff here and I have something urgent to report to President Lin."
"Staff?" The secretary was even more suspicious after hearing this.
"Yes, my name is Fade Chen. Today is my first day working in the medical department" Fade Chen said hastily.
The secretary flipped through the information of workers that she had and confirmed Fade Chen's identity, but she still insisted on stopping him, "I'm sorry, it's break time now. If there's something you would like to report to President Lin, please do come again in the afternoon."
"I, I'm in an urgent situation," Fade Chen said hurriedly.
"I' m sorry. Without an appointment, you can't talk to President Lin." The secretary said firmly.
"I, I.." Fade Chen got really anxious. Without thinking any further, Fade Chen shouted directly at the president's office, "Dea - President Lin, this is Fade Chen. I have something to tell you, I-"
"You -" There is a change in the secretary's facial expression. She picked up the phone and was ready to call the security guard.
At the nick of time, a voice is heard from the president's office, "Let him in." The secretary stunned for a moment and put the phone down. At the same time, Fade Chen had already entered the office.
In the office, dressed in a formal business attire, Quin Lin sat behind a huge solid wooden desk and stared at Fade Chen coldly.
"President Lin, I-" Fade Chen started his sentence. Before finishing his words, Fade Chen was interrupted by Quin Lin's cold voice, "The things that i've just told you in the morning, have you already forgotten about it?"
"No, I have something urgent to tell you." Fade Chen said in a hurry.
Quin Lin frowned slightly and coldly said, "Go ahead."
"Here's the thing." Fade Chen explained, "I saw Donald Qin when I was eating in the cafeteria just now. I smelled a special fragrance on him and the fragrance is the same as the fragrance that was on you when you were drugged the night before yesterday. So, I suspect that it might have something to do with Donald Qin."
"That's it?" Coldness still lacing Quin Lin's voice.
"Well, yes. That's it. I just want you to be careful, President Lin. Donald Qin-" Fade Chen reminded. Once again Fade Chen's words were interrupted by Quin Lin's cold voice, "If you are done, you may leave now."
"This - Fade Chen was stunned for a moment and then hurriedly said, "I'm not lying. The smell is similar. I'm sure that Donald Qin must have something to do with it. I-"
"Enough!" Quin Lin shouted coldly and looked at Fade Chen. Shaking her head, Quin Lin said, "I'm very disappointed in you. It's only your first day in the company and you've already started playing dirty tricks."
"I...." Fade Chen tried to defend himself. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by YoungTobi(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Chapter 3 Quin Lin said coldly, "Secretary Qin is my right-hand man and he has been with me for eight years. Do you think will believe your nonsense or Secretary Qin?"

"..." After a moment of silence, Fade Chen looked into Quin Lin's eyes; they were filled with anger and disappointment. Fade Chen lowered his head, feeling disappointed.

Quin Lin snorted slightly and said, "I don't know what rumours have you heard in the cafeteria that made you have any other thoughts. One thing you have to remember is that the marriage between us is just an act. Remember your place and don't cross the border."

"Also, don't interfere in my private issues. Do you understand?" Quin Lin's tone is now a little harsh. Fade Chen looked into Quin Lin's anger-filled eyes and took a deep breath before saying, "President Lin, I understand.

"Hmph, well then. You can leave now!" Quin Lin said coldly.

Fade Chen walked out of the office without saying a word.

Arriving at the elevator, Fade Chen pressed the down button. He then entered the elevator.

Just as the door of the elevator was about to close, the voice of Quin Lin and her secretary sounded in the president's office, "That person broke into the president's office without an appointment

According to the regulations of the company, he will be fined 500 Yuan, which will be deducted from his salary this month."

"Yes!" the secretary replied respectfully. The door of the elevator slammed shut, like a heavy knock of a hammer fell on Fade Chen's heart.

A bitter smile formed at the corner of Fade Chen's mouth. Shaking his head, Fade Chen said softly in a voice that only he could hear, "Yes! We are a couple only by contract. Everyone is just acting according to their needs. I'm the one that's being stupid." When Fade Chen returned to the medical room, Xenia Xu was already there.

Xenia Xu saw Fade Chen's disappointed expression, she couldn't help but to act carefully around him. Xenia Xu slowly approached Fade Chen and asked, "Fade Chen, what's wrong? Are you unhappy?"

Fade Chen smiled at her and said softly, "I'm fine." In the afternoon, their work continues.

After getting familiar with his new job in the morning, Fade Chen eventually started his work officially. The company's medical room is mainly to treat some common illnesses such as headaches and fevers, for the staff of the company The common method is basically to prescribe medicines according to the symptoms of the disease. Illnesses which are more severe will not be treated in the medical room.

Now that Fade Chen is here, the situation had been a little different. Relying on the experience from years of learning on Mount Tianwu, Fade Chen not only has knowledge in the martial arts, but also had some achievements in the medical field.

For some ordinary symptoms, Fade Chen can cure the patients simply through acupuncture or massage without any prescription, and the result was great. Illnesses which was usually complicated and couldn't be cured in the medical room, can now be cured by Fade Chen easily.

Therefore, news spread among the staff that there was a "Magic Doctor" in the medical room of Fei Enterprises Holdings Inc.

It was not even four o'clock in the afternoon when the medical room which was usually empty had more than 20 employees waiting inside. This had caused Xenia Xu to work non-stop.

After sending off the last staff with a headache, Fade Chen and Xenia Xu were about to take a break.

At this particular moment, a tall figure appeared at the door.

Xenia Xu immediately went over to greet him. "Please come in. May I know where do you feel uncomfortable..."

Before Xenia Xu could finish her words, she was shocked by who she saw, she then asked with surprise, "Secretary Qin, why.. why are you here?" Fade Chen also looked up and saw a tall figure in formal suit and leather shoes at the door of the medical room. It was none other than Donald Qin, the secretary at the president's office. Fade Chen frowned slightly.

After all, Xenia Xu had told Fade Chen before this that the executives of the company would normally not come to the medical room as they were very clear about the professionalism of the staff in the medical room. The executives are all greatly concerned about their health. If they feel any discomfort, they would go to the hospital in the city for a check-up instead of visiting the medical room in the company for treatment.

Now, Donald Qin, who had never been to the medical room, suddenly showed up. This was surprising to both Fade Chen and Xenia Xu.

Surprise flashed through Fade Chen's eyes for a moment and the next moment, he returned to his normal state. Looking at Donald Qin, Fade Chen asked, "Is there anything wrong, Secretary Qin?"

Donald Qin observed Fade Chen, and curved his lips while saying, "There is something wrong with my calves."

"Your calves?" Fade Chen looked at Donald Qin's calves and pointed at the seat in front of him, "Please sit down, Secretary Qin. I'll have a look."

"I don't feel like sitting down." Donald Qin looked at Fade Chen.

Fade Chen was startled but the next moment he said, "In this case, I'm afraid it's not convenient for me to diagnose and treat you."

"If it's not convenient, then you may change your posture to make it convenient. For example, you may kneel down and have a look to diagnose." The corners of Donald Qin's lips went up and sneered at Fade Chen.

Fade Chen, who had been smiling, immediately turned stone cold. Fade Chen looked at Donald Qin and coldly said, "What did you say?"

"I say, you may kneel down and have a look" Donald Qin said coldly.

Fade Chen put down the equipment in his hand, looked at Donald Qin, and pointed at the door, "If you are not seeking for treatment, please leave."

"You're asking me to leave? Is this how you do your work?" Donald Qin glared at Fade Chen while questioning him.

Fade Chen remained silent, but still locked his cold stare on Donald Qin.

In just a moment, the tension in the medical room rose unexpectedly high.

Xenia Xu panicked. Xenia Xu never expected Donald Qin to have a fight with Fade Chen. One is the secretary of the company's top management, and the other one is a newcomer. How could there be any grievance between them?

"Secretary Qin, Dr. Chen is new here. If you don't mind, let me have a look at your calves!" Xenia Xu said to save the situation. Xenia Xu then went over and was ready to bend down to diagnose Donald Qin.

However, Donald Qin kicked Xenia Xu away and coldly said, "I've said, I want him to come over. Don't you understand?"

Xenia Xu rubbed her bruised arm and looked at Donald Qin with slight anger, "Secretary Qin, I, I'm not-"

"If not, then shut up." Donald Qin snorted and directed his gaze to Fade Chen once again. Donald Qin's voice was stone cold as he repeated, "I want you to kneel down and see what's wrong with my calves."

Fade Chen looked at Xenia Xu, who was sitting on the ground with tears in her eyes, and then looked at Donald Qin, who was standing arrogantly in front of him. There was a hint of anger in his eyes, "What do you want?"

"What do I want?" Donald Qin gritted his teeth and whispered to Fade Chen, want you to know the consequences of offending and making a report against me."

Hearing this, Fade Chen's heart trembled and he thought of what he had told Quin Lin earlier this afternoon.

For a moment, a great sense of disappointment surged in Fade Chen's heart. Did Quin Lin tell Donald Qin about this?

"Kneel down!" Donald Qin shouted at Fade Chen. Donald Qin's voice snapped Fade Chen out his thoughts. Fade Chen voiced out firmly, "No way!" .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Arclite(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2022
I hope as u have copied chrisballing work ,u know it is not complete or u plan to complete it
#stopmental theft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by YoungTobi(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2022
Arclite:
I hope as u have copied chrisballing work ,u know it is not complete or u plan to complete it
#stopmental theft
tongue
Arclite:
#stopmental theft
I have the complete story here with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by PresidentJosh20(m): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2022
Kindly share the complete story with me.�
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by YoungTobi(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2022
PresidentJosh20:
Kindly share the complete story with me.�
Okay but it's not for free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by osuolale95(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
Let me book space...
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Ladyface1: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
Pls.i need you to send me from chapter 1870 above to my mail address @ ladyface555@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Oh No, Oh Yes! (short Story By Kayode Odusanya) / Harry Potter / If You Want To Be Rich And Happy, Don't Stay In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.