Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US (45943 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover / Davido Reacts As Chioma’s Parents Enraged Over Her Inability To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Ishowmoney(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2019
whaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by deebrain(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2019
OK.

Next?
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Briells: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Menance: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2019
you were meant to be flying Miracle's plane

1 Like

Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by AerialMapper: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2019
Boyfriend does not want you to drive his 2019 Range so he tells you that without a license, you cannot drive!

I'd do the same...especially to a girl who i am having a fling with. You want to come and use yam leg to destroy my clutch

1 Like

Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by tayo4ng(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2019
Is this news
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Honeysweetest(f): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Thank for Building your Career around a Mans Success Madam.
But please permit me to tell you that you will soon be a forgotten Big Brother Housemate soon enough.

Because you're among the people that hasn't done enough to house the Fame you got the from the Big Brother House among the House mates
lol, ur wish, she did so well for her self,launched a hairline,makeup,still on ur face,even u won't forget her,so keep wishing,no leave no transfer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2019
Long hiss
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
Audio boyfriend. Calling her client(sex payer) boyfriend, what a myopic person.

Nigerians are messed up...

So cos the Nina manager make name from bbnaija the man will now go for her cos she is trending on Nigeria news..

Meanwhile we have decent and we'll trained beautiful ladies here to date...
Rich guys can not even help some poor good ladies that will give them best in marriage and respect
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2019
You can as well buy yours. If I had this kinda platform, the sky will be my stepping stone aswear.. Ama own a Maserati and a Ducati.

1 Like

Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Macktaob(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2019
Check my signature
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Mike008(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2019
Simply tell us your BF has a 2019 Range. That will do.
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by ATTemi: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2019
L is for lion.
Lion of the tribe of........
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Temptee101(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2019
sad

Why is sense far from this geh like this

Okay, we have known you finally got yourself a man after miracle disgraced publicly and discriminately fvccked your dirty a55 on live t.v and Collins swore never to have anything to do with a slut like you

I promise you the log will soon fall off your current man eyes and he'd pack his bags and run
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by MedicH: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2019
UnknownQueen:
Olosho

Holy Mary. Airpus oo
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by confyy007(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2019
All that for a drop of clout
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by sigidi5: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
post=83387748:

If you dare try it over there,
You will be in deep soup
That is a society that works.
Not in Nigeria that anything and everything goes.
[/s]
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by CanadaOrBust: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
Audio boyfriend. Calling her client(sex payer) boyfriend, what a myopic person.

It is all AUDIO!!
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by sigidi5: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
post=83387751:

Must you call every woman a hoe this boy?!
Mind your words please.
Atleast you have a mom and sister!
[/s]
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by chriscrosss(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2019
Don't come here tomorrow and say he is a fraud..small pikin still dey worry you...go ask your seniors how love paparazzi end..
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by mercyviv(f): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2019
Well, that she twitted her thought isn't my headache, the fact that it became "news"...haa!!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by CanadaOrBust: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

Nigerians are messed up...

So cos the Nina manager make name from bbnaija the man will now go for her cos she is trending on Nigeria news..

Meanwhile we have decent and we'll trained beautiful ladies here to date...
Rich guys can not even help some poor good ladies that will give them best in marriage and respect

Decent and well-trained is no longer enough. What do they bring to the table (yes, as in money or fame or connections or such)
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Majikmoment(f): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2019
I don’t know, but how do people flaunt someone that foks them illegitimately? Please I’m not against you foking, but flaunting them?
The only person I will flaunt is my husband.
When I get married.
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Atkins203: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2019
This girl is suffering from inferiority complex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Olusola101990: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2019
so must let us knw ur bfs Range is 2019.......show of embedded with foolishness... we will be hear wen he dumbs ur ass after hitting every available hole on ur body...ode
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2019
So she didn't know that one needs a licence to drive? Just because Nigeria is a Zoo doesn't mean Every where is a zoo.

She needs to be Aware of the road signs, rules and regulations, like not driving towards an oncoming vehicles, like they do in Nigeria.

Rubbish!
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by 77up(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2019
I would have like her rant a little if she didn't add the car type and year undecided

The girl is just dumb naturally, is she trying to pepper miracle that can buy her,her boyfriend and the said car career wise.

I naturally hate dumb people .
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by sirchrislatestn(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2019
Beckysexy:
Nina Nina Nina
i have warn u several stop lesbian work one u will run mad shouting calling ur client

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Exposed For Wearing Fake Padded Bum (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" / Obiano Is Flavour, Awilo Longomba & Chidinma Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.