Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,576 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US (45944 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover / Davido Reacts As Chioma’s Parents Enraged Over Her Inability To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by stankezzy: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2019
driver's license is international, in USA u are allowed to drive with foreign driving license for 3 months before u get your own, my friend that stays in USA drives around in Nigeria whenever he is around with American international driving license ,it is like that every where except in some countries like iran , just like nursing ,their certificate is accepted anywhere in d world

Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Beckysexy(f): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2019
sirchrislatestn:
i have warn u several stop lesbian work one u will run mad shouting calling ur client
You're mentally unbalanced ,how does calling a fellow female name makes one a lesbian?
Fool
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2019
post=83387751:

Must you call every woman a hoe this boy?!
Mind your words please.
Atleast you have a mom and sister!
shatap
Dont u have too
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by sigidi5: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

shatap
Dont u have too
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Alanchewo: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2019
is this suppose to be news?
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by chijioke17(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2019
post=83387748:

If you dare try it over there,
You will be in deep soup
That is a society that works.
Not in Nigeria that anything and everything goes.
That's a lie, in U.S and some countries, you can use your
Nigerian driver's license for a few months before you get theirs. All these fame hungry people, How do you think tourists rent cars and drive in the U.S

Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by chijioke17(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2019
stankezzy:
driver's license is international, in USA u are allowed to drive with foreign driving license for 3 months before u get your own, my friend that stays in USA drives around in Nigeria whenever he is around with American international driving license ,it is like that every where except in some countries like iran , just like nursing ,their certificate is accepted anywhere in d world
Abeg help me tell them o, people wey never cross border before will tell you how things are done outside the country based on their thoughts and hearsay

Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by SavageResponse(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2019
These hungry girls and there 'notice me' drama
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Kaybaba5(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2019
Notice me olosho
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by BlackPantherCri: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
GistTeller:
See Photos Here > http://gistmore.com/nina-complains-about-her-inability-to-drive-her-new-boyfriends-2019-range-in-us

Actually, she can drive his car in US if she holds a valid Nigerian drivers license. She's talking nonsense, she's just bragging

Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Sassilicious(f): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Sense is very far away from this one.
On behalf of all Nina's, I am truly ashamed she's my namesake. undecided

Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by seanjy4konji: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
olodo omo.

it go soon carnival for your eyes when obo don jona small...

fo bo remi omo.
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by chaloskyx: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
when you use other peoples success to shine then you know that you have failed and you have no future as you dont even have anything successful to celebrate about yourself....in other words you are a looser
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Larrykaysail(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
GistTeller:
See Photos Here > http://gistmore.com/nina-complains-about-her-inability-to-drive-her-new-boyfriends-2019-range-in-us
go and use international drivers licence, is allowed here in USA for 6months visitors , stop making silly post online jare.
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by SolarHub(m): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nice one

GRAB THIS 1KVA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM AND ENJOY MINIMUM 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY... PROMO ENDS TOMORROW NOON
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by EgunMogaji2: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nonsense.

1) She can drive as long as she has a Nigerian license.

2) She can get a learners permit.
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by udobaba(f): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Smallpickin talk. 2019 Range rover ni, Nina always talking like a baby
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Kossym(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Laslas na breakup.. ur version go wipe off... Next post pls
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by AshawoHusband50(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
You are beginning to form holier than thou lately, I hope you have no plans of dying soon. Anyways, you are still my online friend and i hope the business is moving
post=83387751:

Must you call every woman a hoe this boy?!
Mind your words please.
Atleast you have a mom and sister!
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by PopeFlatino(m): 12:53am On Oct 24, 2019
I just feel so disappointed the empty brain is from my state....so so disappointed...How I wish Cee C,Ahneeka or Alex was to be instead. She is so dumb...I join u dey wait wen she will be dumped .na dat day I go comment "Ntoor" on her IG page
Olusola101990:
so must let us knw ur bfs Range is 2019.......show of embedded with foolishness... we will be hear wen he dumbs ur ass after hitting every available hole on ur body...ode
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by Isnow: 6:41am On Oct 24, 2019
na baby mama be the next thing
Re: Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US by sirchrislatestn(m): 3:11am On Oct 25, 2019
Beckysexy:

You're mentally unbalanced ,how does calling a fellow female name makes one a lesbian?
Fool
why do u always talk lik ex harlot i hve b observing ur comment since re u addicted 2 lesbian most time u always show support 2 every ladies doing prostitution why?

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" / Lola Rae Wows In Bum Shorts (Photos)