Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Blowing Out The Torch. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blowing Out The Torch. (1334 Views)

Take A Look At These Mind Blowing Curvy Pictures That Would Probably Make Your D / Check This Mind Blowing Water Bottles .you'll Definitely Like Them . / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2019
Romance is a beautiful thing for there is hardly any other emotion as intoxicating than being inlove. Yet there is no denying that as with any other addictive, love often has a way of taking from us common reasoning. That is the ability to make decisions that are favourable, especially knowing when, and mustering the courage to blow out the torch.
We interact with one another, in the process we form personal associations with those whom we feel the most connection. But things dont always go the way we had initially planned. What once started sweet might with time get sour. The relationship becomes sour; when its detrimental to your being.
The worse choice anyone can make romantically would be to stick it out with an abusive partner. Its ridiculous for an individual to delibrately undergo any level of emotional/physical trauma just because he or she is passionate for someone who might in turn never reciprocate.
Love is based on the concept of give and take, its not do AND die. If the person of your...

2 Likes

Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2019
...prefers to recieve and offers little else other than than, then its a red flag, signalling it's high time you exit the field.
While walking out might be difficult, the hardest choices are more often the best. Dont gamble your trust, loyalty and love in a game you'll never win.
Love is a risky affair that could leave one fulfilled or devastated, ensure not to be a victim.

2 Likes

Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2019
God bless you for this write-up
I just pity people in abusive relationship nd can't leave because they love this partner.
That moment my boyfriend give me an hint he will hit me or actually tried it,it is automatically over between us!!! Husband doesn't even have the right to hit his wife not to talk of boyfriend!!

1 Like

Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I just pity people in abusive relationship nd can't leave because they love this partner.
That moment my boyfriend give me an hint he will hit me or actually tried it,it is automatically over between us!!! Husband doesn't even have the right to hit his wife not to talk of boyfriend!!
exactly! A guy cant lay his hands on me. Since i respect him enough not to do that, he should do the same.
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:

So when that boyfriend that never hit you as a GF, finally hit you as ur hubby ... what will you do.

1 Like

Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
exactly! A guy cant lay his hands on me. Since i respect him enough not to do that, he should do the same.

Have you thot about why even a sane man would lay hands on a woman. even mad men on the street don't jus attack people its usually a responds
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2019
ericsmith:

Have you thot about why even a sane man would lay hands on a woman. even mad men on the street don't jus attack people its usually a responds
a guy can lay his hands on a woman for the same reason he would do his male friend. Not because he she's his wife and he feels he can do as he pleases.

1 Like

Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2019
Ladies are usually mouthy,men are more physical.... nothing justifies any body inflicting physical,verbal or emotional abuse...
Men stop physical abuse,ladies stop verbal abuse..

Sadly people see verbal abuse as freedom of expression,and we all feel we have right to opinions that are damaging to others.

I hope to be a better person!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
a guy can lay his hands on a woman for the same reason he would do his male friend. Not because he she's his wife and he feels he can do as he pleases.

these me playing along, so for what reason will a guy slap is male friend.
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2019
ericsmith:

these me playing along, so for what reason will a guy slap is male friend.
abusing a beloved relative(hitting his friends mother sister)
self defense(a reason to get physical)
the friend delibrately ruins the guys reputation.
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:

madam i'm lost ...can't comprehend a tin u wrote ...buh neva furstrate ur man into insanity..ok
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Starz825(m): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Only an immature guy will lay his hands on a lady...
Aunty we are one.. I can't slap you or hit u....but dat one no mean say u go abuse me anyhow......

I respect pple who respect their selves
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
ericsmith:

madam i'm lost ...can't comprehend a tin u wrote .
really??

ericsmith:

..buh neva furstrate ur man into insanity..ok
never fustrate anyone, i agree.
but what counts as fustrating? Cheating, having a male friend, not cooking.
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:

madam i'm lost ...can't comprehend a tin u wrote ...buh neva furstrate ur man into insanity
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
ericsmith:

madam i'm lost ...can't comprehend a tin u wrote ...buh neva furstrate ur man into insanity
okay. Whats with the madam? undecided
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
okay. Whats with the madam? undecided

are you not a woman
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
ericsmith:

are you not a woman
undecided madam is a heavy word. 'Miss' will do.
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Okay say we have been dating for a long time and i have never hit u once nor show any signs of violence towards u & then u mess up really, really bad then i flip... bam one hot one on ur face. So u will just walk away Just because i flipped and u know fully well it's not my character trait to be violent?
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
killmods:

Okay say we have been dating for a long time and i have never hit u once nor show any signs of violence towards u & then u mess up really, really bad then i flip... bam one hot one on ur face. So u will just walk away Just because i flipped and u know fully well it's not my character trait to be violent?
I will definitely walk out of the relationship!!! Because two things i cant tolerate In a relationship is a cheating partner nd abusive partner!!!
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
killmods:

one chance. Flip out again...

1 Like

Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I will definitely walk out of the relationship!!! Because two things i cant tolerate In a relationship is a cheating partner nd abusive partner!!!

Na wah oo.. You must be very wicked then. Even when u know its normally not me and u fvcked up big time to make me react that way...
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
one chance. Flip out again...
Lolz u girls sha cheesy
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
killmods:

Na wah oo.. You must be very wicked then. Even when u know its normally not me and u fvcked up big time to make me react that way...
Yeah i am,my face is too precious to be a punching bag!! Abusive partner are never repentant,he will definitely try it again nd apologize nd the circle continues!!
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Yeah i am,my face is too precious to be a punching bag!! Abusive partner are never repentant,he will definitely try it again nd apologize nd the circle continues!!

its not always true that he will do it again
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by blinking001(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
Romance is a beautiful thing for there is hardly any other emotion as intoxicating than being inlove. Yet there is no denying that as with any other addictive, love often has a way of taking from us common reasoning. That is the ability to make decisions that are favourable, especially knowing when, and mustering the courage to blow out the torch.
We interact with one another, in the process we form personal associations with those whom we feel the most connection. But things dont always go the way we had initially planned. What once started sweet might with time get sour. The relationship becomes sour; when its detrimental to your being.
The worse choice anyone can make romantically would be to stick it out with an abusive partner. Its ridiculous for an individual to delibrately undergo any level of emotional/physical trauma just because he or she is passionate for someone who might in turn never reciprocate.
Love is based on the concept of give and take, its not do AND die. If the person of your...
Blackivy I'm sure it's you. Those bunch of compound idiots called Ladies Forever are incapable of critical thinking. Imagine a group whose leaders are international prostiitudes. Not forgetting their foot soldiers small cow horn et all. I rest my case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by blinking001(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
...prefers to recieve and offers little else other than than, then its a red flag, signalling it's high time you exit the field.
While walking out might be difficult, the hardest choices are more often the best. Dont gamble your trust, loyalty and love in a game you'll never win.
Love is a risky affair that could leave one fulfilled or devastated, ensure not to be a victim.
Impressive.
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by blinking001(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
Impressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
undecided
madam is a heavy word. 'Miss' will do.

heavy word ke !,i'm a yoruba small boy n that is hw we show respect to our elders naw .. ask around
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
ericsmith:

heavy word ke !,i'm a yoruba small boy n that is hw we show respect to our elders naw .. ask around
Thats what i love about yoruba's apart from their culture. Its their respect.
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
blinking001:
Impressive.
Thanks.
Re: Blowing Out The Torch. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
Thats what i love about yoruba's apart from their culture. Its their respect.

i guess pepper won't be a problem ... frm bancun & dorcunun xperience

(1) (Reply)

Wow 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex With BQ For N33M With Pics / Is This Humanly Possible? / SEE The Girl Who Gave Birth At The Age Of 5.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.