Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi (37335 Views)

Swollen Testicles In My Two Years Old Son / Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research / Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by LZAA: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
post=83392812:
Damn it.

Last time, a grinding machine chopped off a woman's head, now it is cutting off a boy's testicles!

A refresher course should be given to the villagers using these machines.
We can do that at no cost.
All lives matter.

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by sigidi5: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
post=83392812:
Damn it.

Last time, a grinding machine chopped off a woman's head, now it is cutting off a boy's testicles!

A refresher course should be given to the villagers using these machines.
We can do that at no cost.
All lives matter.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by penjm: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
My problem now is that everybody knows that u can not produce.
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by RenHub: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Facidio:
Hmmmm sorry man, u can go on bleeping spree.... No concern for impregnating a woman, and mind u, u will be growing now more than the normal

So that is not a hoax!?
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by mercyviv(f): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Sorry dude, the Lord is your strength. I read till the end and nowhere was it mentioned that he can still muster an erection. Somehow, I think that's the most important...to have kids, there's Always a way around that I suppose. May God heal you.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

2 Likes

Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by mmadu5(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Blinkers:

I know you are seeking attention like other idîots here do. You seven, had to bolden your stupidity.

I hope your comment gets ignored!

haha who be this one again na grin
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by XwhY(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
I hope he can still grind in the other room
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by seanjy4konji: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
haaaa

gobe...

hin go just deh tall like giraffe now..

girls go like that fat long dick like mad.
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
officialfestus:
Superhuman loading
super human bawo?
pls educate me ni
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by Godsonkemz(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Imagine such a great pain this boy will be going through. Just that someone punch your blokus, you go feel pains, not to talk of grinding machine gouging it out.

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by jaxxy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
People working with grinding machines should not wear flowing or loose clothes to avoid getting them Latched to this notorious belt that causes so much destruction.
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by KevMitnick: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
abiolert:

Will you keep quiet.
Have you taken your medicine today?
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by Passionate888: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
KevMitnick:
And the boy became an eunuch... undecided
Lord Varys

2 Likes

Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by mumexcellency(f): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pls if you know about this boy, kindly send his account number , I will like to assist in my own little way. May the Lord's healing hands hold you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by Tomide007: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
mercyviv:
Sorry dude, the Lord is your strength. I read till the end and nowhere was it mentioned that he can still muster an erection. Somehow, I think that's the most important...to have kids, there's Always a way around that I suppose. May God heal you.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Testicles produces male hormones necessary for erection.....it will be almost impossible for him to have or maintain an erection.

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by officialfestus(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
super human bawo?
pls educate me ni
just type castration on Google you'll get my point
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by Passionate888: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
XwhY:
I hope he can still grind in the other room
he can, but the 'cum' will be sterile..
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by penjm: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
Facidio:
Hmmmm sorry man, u can go on bleeping spree.... No concern for impregnating a woman, and mind u, u will be growing now more than the normal
more to that, he now have d two 'circumcised and castration.
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by smitaro(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
quick recovery bro..

“He had lacerations on his private part but these were just bruises; the inner shaft was intact.”

inner shaft Ke.. na motor?
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by Agugbadin: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
There is urgent need to educate the operators of this grinding machines of the dangers and hazards associated with it ,the number of death via this grinding machine has increased in the recent past, last week a woman head was severed when her hijab got entangled in the machine. Why operate machine that is urgaurded,the moving parts of this machines should be guarded to prevent this accident from reoccurring
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by kobosmart(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin the machine was like, deez nuts
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by ironheart(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
explosiveskull:
As an engineering student then, during my second year, girls are not allowed to wear loose hair, likewise men weren't allowed to wear a tie or a loose clothing cos the revolving machines such as the lathe can trap you with it.
So sorry lad

grin
you know out issue in Nigeria is s lack of and total disregard for safety procedures
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by uchewiz: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Speed recovery bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by DaddyMorenike: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Shey na him preeq he use start the grinder!
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by denjjy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by nagoma(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Safety must be enforced even in such small scale industries. Testicles are free dangling appendages but due to their importance in career a male person, they must be given extra- care. They store the future of the human race and should never be allowed to be yanked off by crazy grinding machines.

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by explosiveskull(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
ironheart:
you know out issue in Nigeria is s lack of and total disregard for safety procedures
On spot
No regards for PPE
It is the prerequisite for operating any machinery whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by ensamy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
If his father has finished using his own, the boy can collect the father's own .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by sonofElElyon: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Dry!

KevMitnick:
And the boy became an eunuch... undecided
Re: Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi by sonofElElyon: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
Can't believe the savagery in the comments here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth / Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Girl Suffers Burns After Transformer Explodes At Epe,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.