Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud (27270 Views)

El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations / Reps Mull Reduction Of 428 Ministries, Departments & Agencies / Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Taku555(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2019
kokomaster3d:
IPPIS is the biggest fraud of the century.
how is it the biggest fraud? Justify your status

1 Like

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by fergie001: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2019
maasoap:

We're in the 21st century, age of the media.
Not for ICPC or the other one biko grin grin grin
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by kokomaster3d: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

You lack understanding

Don't be ignorant. What you dont know, you dont know.

Their are more ghost workers now under IPPIS. Dont let me open mouth, I have concrete evidence and facts.

1 Like

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Noma102: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2019
Watch the moment Enugu state Governor Ifeanyi Uwguanyi had a heated argument with his wife in the government house,over constructing tippy taps for school children. log on to FB to watch http://startup-conference.com/58034//gFXTh/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5659815&i=5659815

fergie001:
The Chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, Bolaji Owasanoye, yesterday revealed that after the ICPC discovered N9.2bn as over-bloated personnel costs of the ministries, departments and agencies, the MDAs went on secret recruitments for a cover-up.

“They hurriedly started employing people. Appointments given yesterday were backdated one year, and ad hoc staff upgraded,” he revealed.

Speaking before the joint Senate and House of Representatives Committee on Anti-corruption and Financial Crime at the 2020 budget defence, he said the ICPC had recovered the money from the various MDAs.

He said the money would have been “padded” as personnel costs if the commission had not discovered it.

“We got them to sign off the money. The money is now available for government to spend,” he stated.

He said he was embarrassed to see academic institutions involved in the sharp practice, calling for their inclusion in the IPPIS system before the October deadline.

He also advised that recruitment templates in all agencies of government be changed from offline to prevent recruitment scandal.

Suleiman Abdu Kwari, co-chairman of the committee, also confirmed that secret recruitment was ongoing in some MDAs.

He said the committee would collaborate with the ICPC to enforce action and make the country a better place.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/mdas-in-secret-recruitments-to-cover-up-n9-2bn-fraud.html
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Tundeobama(m): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2019
How to get affordable quality Europe pant trousers in NigeriaEurope brands for male and are Top designer in wholesale and retail purchase.Any colour for pants kindly dm. By clicking my profile to get my whatapps contact Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Please don’t message if you not ready for immediate order.
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by clarocuzioo(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2019
post=83388184:

It is no more business as usual.
This would have been swept under the carpet in previous years.
No more impunity in our land.
To a new and better Nigeria we go.

That is their modus operandi, this is one of the ways, they looted our country blindly.
Phony recruitments.
Bastards!

Huge embarrassment this is!

Your brian did not realise that this has been on for years and five of those years, your Lord and savior held away, it was just discovered recently.

1 Like

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by yudee233: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2019
This boarder closure is really helping to reset our brains
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Taciturn1: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2019
Arexit:

They should just sell the country. Make us an offer like was done for Iceland
Greenland
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by SavageResponse(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2019
Las las everything for this country na scam
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Alawode01(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2019
Is there hope for poor or less privilege people in this country again,power corrupt,absolute corrupt power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2019
kokomaster3d:

Their are more ghost workers now under IPPIS. Dont let me open mouth, I have concrete evidence and facts.

Can you post the proof here? I am serious...
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by dominusgai(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2019
So let me get this straight, they could recover 9.2 Billion naira, they had evidence that employment letters were issued and backdated, yet somehow no one has been arrested for it, and not a single name of any suspect given.

Kai, it is so easy to fool Nigerians sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Arexit: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2019
Taciturn1:
Greenland

Thanks jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by samsard(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2019
This is true. Happening live..
Don't ask me
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by softworldsystem(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2019
Chai, there is God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2019
kokomaster3d:

Post your facts and evidences or remain silent
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by teamwilly(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2019
I hope it is not all talk. Name individuals involved and prosecute them period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by CanadaOrBust: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
donprinyo:
ICPC pls note dat action speaks louder dan words. Stop doing like local yoruba man dat always make noise without action.

You people must find a way to bring tribe into anything. Fela, Soyinka, Fajuyi are all Yoruba. Name their equivalent in whatever tribe u r
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Eife(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
Grace001:

There was never a country, you're saying it's gone

Let's make it a country. Its never too late remember we are of one race
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by airsaylongcon: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
kokomaster3d:
IPPIS is the biggest fraud of the century.

Why do you say so?
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Yusman316(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
And some will come here and start ranting that Buhari is the problem of this country. I have been saying it, and will keep saying it. The problem of Nigeria, is Nigerians, and not the president
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by adelumolo(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
You need deliverance biko!
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by donprinyo(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

You people must find a way to bring tribe into anything. Fela, Soyinka, Fajuyi are all Yoruba. Name their equivalent in whatever tribe u r
But these ones aint local
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by donprinyo(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
clarocuzioo:

Your brian did not realise that this has been on for years and five of those years, your Lord and savior held away, it was just discovered recently.
Their nyash don open

1 Like

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
athaboi:
Nigeria is gone

Long time ago
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by GoodofNaija: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
clarocuzioo:

You know one funny thing about the guy is he's always trying to discredit past govts in his comments in favor of his Lord & savior.

Especially when it comes to corruption, he pretends not to know that the EFCC and ICPC were created under PDP.

If not that ICPC is independent, his Lord and savior would colonized it the way he has done to EFCC as only a tool against the opposition.

Look at the recent thread on the bullion van thief, the guy was conspicuously absent.
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by MichaelUweh(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Even if the practice of recruiting workers offline is aborted, the online one would still witness lots of irregularity .These people/system are fantastically, systematically and technically corrupt.
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by maasoap(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
fergie001:

Not for ICPC or the other one biko grin grin grin

But you were curious enough to read it. We deserve to know
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by ZombieTERROR: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
soso22:
It has been this way for the past 16 years before this administration,why you dont hear of such then was because all the officialls were involved. atleast we have a government that is doing their best to curb it.

Curb it...

I thought Nigeria is corrupt free under Buhari

Rubbish ni nonsense ko
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by SolarHub(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
It's well o

GRAB THIS 1KVA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM AND ENJOY MINIMUM 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY... PROMO ENDS TOMORROW NOON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat / London Judge Orders Confiscation Of $130M From Ex-governor Ibori / EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.