Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud (27269 Views)

El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations / Reps Mull Reduction Of 428 Ministries, Departments & Agencies / Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by fergie001: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
maasoap:

But you were curious enough to read it. We deserve to know
Who is the WE?
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by frog12: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
cant the ICPC give us names of MDA and tell us if they arrest the leaders. this ICPC dey spread lies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Staro: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Na wao
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by maasoap(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
fergie001:

Who is the WE?

That includes you
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by zoomzoom(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
post=83388184:

It is no more business as usual.
This would have been swept under the carpet in previous years.
No more impunity in our land.
To a new and better Nigeria we go.

That is their modus operandi, this is one of the ways, they looted our country blindly.
Phony recruitments.
Bastards!

Huge embarrassment this is!

I would have been completely with you but for your SPIN to give the scam under this admin a different coloration.
I bet you missed that the dubious recruitment were backdated to "LAST YEAR"
Let's STAY on the narrative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by CanadaOrBust: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
donprinyo:

But these ones aint local

U r told to name their equivalents in your tribe. You can’t
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by donprinyo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U r told to name their equivalents in your tribe. You can’t
Hahaha, u know nothing
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by CanadaOrBust: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
donprinyo:

Hahaha, u know nothing

Like was said, u can’t. QED
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by fergie001: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
maasoap:

That includes you
Alright!
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Hearme(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Stalwert:
And ASUU does not want ippis for university despite IPPIS imperfections, it would still reveal many rubbish in the universities.

All this propaganda. ASUU wants IPPIS but long ago since 2015 asked that a specialized template that takes care of the peculiarities in Universities be taken care of. At the last meeting with stakholders, this has not been done. Does it take ages to design a software or amend and make differences?
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by delpee(f): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
MisterGrace:
Idiots and thieves.

3 years ago, I went to a Ministry that was recruiting.
I met with the commissioner. Dude asked me who sent me, I replied that no one sent me.
He then asked if I had N300,000 to pay to him so he can offer me the job.

I mean, from whence would I get such money as an applicant?

That was how dude sent me out of his office. Not that I wasn't qualified but because I didn't have a politician or money to buy the job.

I just gave up on Nigerian that day. If I have my way, I would have left this country long ago.

Very sad!
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
kokomaster3d:

Don't be ignorant. What you dont know, you dont know.

Their are more ghost workers now under IPPIS. Dont let me open mouth, I have concrete evidence and facts.

Speak up, Speak up... Grow some balls bro
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Legendguru: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by omenka1: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
And after such discovery no one is held responsible and subjected to prosecutions. Naija matter don taya me, I better migrate to Niger republic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' / Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary / DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.