Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging (57187 Views)

Charity Nnaji: Nigerian Female Celebrities Are More Like Advanced Prostitutes / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" / Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nigerians dont know the difference between ALLEGED and CONVICTED.

Mompha is still Presumed Innocent by Law until Proven Guilty.

Those shaming him should wait till he gets CONVICTED, EFFC just arrested him for ALLEGED scam.

Even this Rejected Mumu here blasting him, if he had dashed you money, would you have partaken in his current travail ?

Mtcheeeeeeew!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by ovcwality(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
i don't care about both of them but she is still shameless though, you know he was a yahoo guy but you were still begging him, what if he gave you the money? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
There is a pidgin english adage in my place. It goes like this: Na because house collapse na him make goat fit climb the roof grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by Wakeupyall: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wow

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by idonhammer: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Just shut up you idiot, do you know what your useless boyfriend does for a living.You want Efcc to behead him because he scammed your papa.

franchasng:
I wished EFCC can behead Mompha and other A class international internet fraudstars damaging what is left of Nigeria's battered image abroad.

Interpol should please work harder to unravel and arrest Hushpuppi and all of them showing off wealth they didn't work for rather than scamming everybody instead of using their hand to work and making use of their brains to think of creative things and ideas to make the world safer angry angry

You are a fraudstar, a scammer yet you are so proud and always showing off, you all will be caught, Interpol should do fast and accept our proposal let's get you all arrested ASAP!! Thieves angry angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by Evercurious(f): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Anijay1212:

Better a begger than a thief and fraudster.

Tell the truth ,why did she come up with such if not to mock him cos he couldn't spare some cash when she requested? I m not applauding him but naaa LONG THROAT GO KILL HER.. Who no know say that guy source fit carry 'K' leg? Yet she wanted from it.. The guy naaa fraudster but she wanted some from him.... I always say this all these fraudsters should spend their monies on themselves not on all these hungry beggers online. Cos the day business burst, all or most of them go deny you.. Better chop your money alone and suffer alone if and when you are caught

SHAME NO CATCH HER AT HER AGE AND LEVEL BEGGING ONLINE? CAN YOU DO SUCH

SHAMELESS OLD WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by macklef(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
realestniggah:
She said she not here for clout chasing when we know she actually is clout chasing
pls what is clout chasing is assif the slang just exploded
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by tunary(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
You believe he's into fraud before begging him, it shows ur also a fraudster. person way buy stolen item na thief them go still call am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mompha... chai
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by komzy589(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
What's the meaning of escape goat ?
A slang used by idiots who do not realize the term is scapegoat. Somehow, this slang is becoming popular and I'm hearing it more and more. Please, stop the ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by Evercurious(f): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
booscy:
Nigerians dont know the difference between ALLEGED and CONVICTED.

Mompha is still Presumed Innocent by Law until Proven Guilty.

Those shaming him should wait till he gets CONVICTED, EFFC just arrested him for ALLEGED scam.

Even this Rejected Mumu here blasting him, if he had dashed you money, would you have partaken in his current travail ?

Mtcheeeeeeew!!!!!!!

That is why I always advocate that these fraudsters spend their monies on themselves cos these beggers would still mock them when business burst

EVERY MAN FACE YOUR OWN WARRANT

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by Evercurious(f): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
ovcwality:
i don't care about both of them but she is still shameless though, you know he was a yahoo guy but you were still begging him, what if he gave you the money? undecided

Dont bother she has already begged and collected from the next available fraudster.. GREEDY OLD WOMAN
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by dannywest: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Escape goat
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by Angelfrost(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Sigh.... So, people even brag about begging... Wonders shall never begin. undecided

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by cchioke: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
While gave him this big shirt? He is looking like one tout at oshodi #crimedoesnotpay
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by TechExpert(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
he is innocent until he is declared guity

Meanwhile, Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry check my signature
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Buy your Farmland now in ogbomoso Oyo state

Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by kobosmart(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Fiiiiiiiiiiine geh
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
You are worst if you beg a fraudster for money.

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by Midas01: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Like your mother?
OSUigboFlatHead:
shameless olosho

online begger
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by Midas01: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Damn, comprehension is a huge problem in Nigeria. Did she say she was/is entitled to his money? What is wrong in begging? Is begging a crime?
Kendumazy:
Hmmm. Is this necessary? All these ladies with entitlement mentality sef.
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by Midas01: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
But never criminal men right?
rayobaba:
I always avoid dumb girls.
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by favour32(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
English murdered!
Nothing like "escape goat"!
Nor be me go tell you the matter because not be our language,so no need.
Make up full face like ekpo.
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by odinga1of: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Realityproducts:
Hustle legitly to avoid embarrassments
Check out this lovely socks, isn't it beautiful?
Holla at me if you want one

How much and how can I get it in Delta State
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by BitmapStudios: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Escape goat bawo?
I really don't understand all this hate people have for people like Mompha. They talk like they are saints. I'm a Christian and if there's one thing Christ teaches, it's 'judge not'. And again, no sin is greater than another. If Internet fraud is one fellow's ill, pray for him/her or ignore, if you can't deal with it. And as a matter of truth, Christ teaches to love sinners and maybe then, you can change them with love. But, If you are not praying for them, you really should shut up and channel your energy onyour job or education. Afterall, no one is mocking your dirty acts chief holier-than-thou.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by osilamah77(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Escape goat �.. Or scapegoat..... Hanty go suck d*ck
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by 12345baba(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
What is clout chasing bikonu?
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by hopexter(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin
Pay back time

Same way we will pay Buhari back when Atiku finally Cums

Atiku will Cum in your mouth not to Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by ZaOzaRoom(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin
Pay back time

Same way we will pay Buhari back when Atiku finally Cums
You have big nyansh
Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by West2019(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
useless stupid and barbaric prostitute. na by force to give u Money

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging by Revolva(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
This babe na idiot and she will be dealth with he does not know who she is mocking

Na by force to give her money dis she help mompha to.make money

Useless olosho de here de find attention nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba And Mitchel Ihezue Height Difference / Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.