Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? (22537 Views)

Learn Web Dev/ Programming From A Well Known Source And Get A Certified Degree. / Learn Programming From Scratch With These Wonderful Apps / Learn Java Programming From The Begining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by klashe(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
Well, it depends on what language though. I'm a Ruby Programmer. Ruby, which follows a REPL (Read, Evaluate, Print and Loop) uses the cmd/terminal/bash for most of it operations.

Try and get a computer. God will provide for you.

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by pedi(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Venzee:
Brother... We are in the same boat.. am learning programming with my Android phone. I have lent up to 4 languages and perfect in those languages. No one touch me any language at all. All I do is to research around look for PDF Tutorials and learn with some apps that I use to write my codes.
All recommend you to your play and download 'w3schools offline' that was the first app I use to learn programming with phone.. and after that just research around get PDF Tutorials this method will help you allot. Don't worry about pc for now the only time you should worry about pc is when you want code a very complex project like application or softwares..
Bro make we reason for what app! 08177122497
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by luvyaself95(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Seunpaul01:

Any relevant app or tutorial help for laptop owner.
a lot of options but it depends on your program language.
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
olioxx:

Programming is used for writing/making applications(mobile & Desktop), website, etc.
You write/make these apps or website using a programming language.
To take it further, programming is about giving the computer instruction and let the computer perform the instruction.
wow, thanks
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Ajibade123(m): 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
you can actually but I won't lie it can be really frustrating especially if your touch is not good like mine

anyway see how your web design affects your business
https://explicitsuccess.com/bad-website-design/
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by druxlazu: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
You can if you are already to put effort and be patient with a small hardware.

All you need to realize is that every human development or invention starts a low level. Mankind didn't invent aeroplane in a day or even a car, he didn't mind riding a donkey because that was reality at that time but it didn't matter because if you believe you can make a difference, you will get a laptop one day.

You can learn Python, JavaScript, HTML and CSS and I can tell from experience because I have learn for three 3 years with my Lenovo Tab 2 7inch.

Some people here are inferior human beings because they don't understand the concept of human being. I am for example referring to those that said go all mean to get a laptop. You better don't steal because that's what those people do and remember we have different types of stealing.

All I want to say is that you should get a laptop in the future but you will only get it if nature says you will get it.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by FREELANCERSAMM: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
etoluw:

i'll try that also
palapa uses lighttpd instead of apache
Will also try it
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Seunpaul01(m): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
luvyaself95:

a lot of options but it depends on your program language.

I would say,,,, Python,,, C++, C#,, Java
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by tobby20: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Guys i just started mine today with solo learn and w3 school
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by luvyaself95(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Seunpaul01:

I would say,,,, Python,,, C++, C#,, Java
All for this anyway.
Microsoft visual studio ide community edition for C++ and C#
i don't know about java
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by elzini: 12:15am On Nov 02, 2019
cool
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Seunpaul01(m): 3:38am On Nov 02, 2019
luvyaself95:

All for this anyway.

Microsoft visual studio ide community edition
for C++ and C#

i don't know about java

ide,,,,, is dat correct
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by sparkle7: 6:46am On Nov 02, 2019
kingjosephat:
Please can I advance my knowledge of graphics design on my Android phone.
I will appreciate if I can get the names of some offline app that will put me through.
Thanks
Rammycares:

I wish someone can talk more on this , so that some us can learn .

Yes you can run graphics designing on your mobile phone and make badass designs that can match that of a system.
I have used some apps like pixellab and pics art to make really cool graphics.
I think graphics design is all about being creative and not necessarily the software involved.
Below are samples of works.
BTW I have use these apps to design for clients and get paid.
Holla if you need a tutorial. I also have a YouTube channel where I upload these.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by VicThory(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2019
Nice
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by kingjosephat(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2019
sparkle7:

Yes you can run graphics designing on your mobile phone and make badass designs that can match that of a system.
I have used some apps like pixellab and pics art to make really cool graphics.
I think graphics design is all about being creative and not necessarily the software involved.
Below are samples of works.
BTW I have use these apps to design for clients and get paid.
Holla if you need a tutorial. I also have a YouTube channel where I upload these.
How can I reach out to you
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by luvyaself95(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2019
Seunpaul01:

ide,,,,, is dat correct
Yes Intergrated Development Environment

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by xxxXXXxxx: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2019
Venzee:
Brother... We are in the same boat.. am learning programming with my Android phone. I have lent up to 4 languages and perfect in those languages. No one touch me any language at all. All I do is to research around look for PDF Tutorials and learn with some apps that I use to write my codes.
All recommend you to your play and download 'w3schools offline' that was the first app I use to learn programming with phone.. and after that just research around get PDF Tutorials this method will help you allot. Don't worry about pc for now the only time you should worry about pc is when you want code a very complex project like application or softwares..

pls which app developer made the particular 'w3schools offline' you're using?, because there are so many w3schools offline in playstore.
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by sawdi: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2019
Venzee:

Was going through play store and saw multiple w3schools offline apps.

Could you please share a screenshot of the one you use?
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Generalsamm(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
queenblossom:

Why not go to UDEMY website and learn programing instead of stressing yourself.
Oh! Thanks, eh!7 i will check it up
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Generalsamm(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
etoluw:

for html, css & js all u need is a good browser(chrome or firefox) and a text editor(i use 920text editor)

for php and mysql use palapa webserver.
Thanks boss
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by greenalwaz: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2019
mainman7:
for html, css & js all u need is a good browser(chrome or firefox) and a text editor(i use 920text editor)

for php and mysql use palapa webserver.

C # Shell(C# Offline Compiler) , Pydroid3 , QPython3, Cxxdroid - C++ compiler IDE for mobile development, JS Run(JavaScript Editor) not sure about JS Run as Offline.

Also try do some research,there may be better alternative to the above.

Yes kindly download sololearn app

you get a mock compiler and an excellent code pad, plus the support comuinity is great with indians chinese and americans relating with you
You can certainly now do HTML, CSS, JavaScript, python; heck even run a NodeJs server all on the phone.
Get CodeNGo on play store

Download sololearn (any program of your choice)If you under understand JavaScript and php very well, you are 95percent done with Java programming and python. Go to sololearn.com
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by lewis512(m): 1:07am On Nov 29, 2019
Create your thread to get response as wanted ......
adeodunsimilolu:
Op, I'm sorry for derailing the topic. But I just want to make use of the opportunity of having people who are tech wise.

Please, I need a brief and concise explanation of what data analysis is, how to learn it and the tools needed. Thank you.

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Olakinsdotcom(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Venzee:
Bro. can you please mentor me on this...i will love to have ur number pls.
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Olakinsdotcom(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
seriously in need of someone to mentor me on programming,mind you I have no any experience about it before,if you are willing to help please quote me... Biko help a brother.
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by luvyaself95(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Seunpaul01:

Any relevant app or tutorial help for laptop owner.
Download Your prefer programming language video from freecodecamp and edureka also derek banas.
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2020
luvyaself95:
Yes, you can learn programming on your phone but it have limitation and that why i go all mean to get a laptop.
with the help of
Aide java / ndk support
Cxxdroid
pydroid
you can reach some goals.

Yh ur right is an app am working on in aide

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by luvyaself95(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2020
Lawren76:

Is that your application.
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by luvyaself95(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2020
Lawren76:

Is that your app, if yes what is it meant for.
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
luvyaself95:

Is that your app, if yes what is it meant for.

It meant for note taking when without a pen nd paper,am thinking of making a dark mode feature for it nd fragmenting

Am not quiet sure ? Of adding those features thinking it might be an OverKill bt sha time will tell what ur taughts
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
luvyaself95:

Is that your application.

Yape coded from scratch
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by luvyaself95(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lawren76:

It meant for note taking when without a pen nd paper,am thinking of making a dark mode feature for it nd fragmenting

Am not quiet sure ? Of adding those features thinking it might be an OverKill bt sha time will tell what ur taughts

Is good as it is white.
You can add other features and mind you features can't kill apps rather it make more Stability and sweet to use.

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Venzee(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2020
Hkk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? / 6 Signs Your PC Is About To Crash / Poly Network Hacker Returns $342 Million Of Stolen Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.