Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? (22534 Views)

Learn Web Dev/ Programming From A Well Known Source And Get A Certified Degree. / Learn Programming From Scratch With These Wonderful Apps / Learn Java Programming From The Begining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by kingjosephat(m): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
sparkle7:

Yes you can run graphics designing on your mobile phone and make badass designs that can match that of a system.
I have used some apps like pixellab and pics art to make really cool graphics.
I think graphics design is all about being creative and not necessarily the software involved.
Below are samples of works.
BTW I have use these apps to design for clients and get paid.
Holla if you need a tutorial. I also have a YouTube channel where I upload these.
Please I need video tutorials
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by kingjosephat(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
sparkle7:

Yes you can run graphics designing on your mobile phone and make badass designs that can match that of a system.
I have used some apps like pixellab and pics art to make really cool graphics.
I think graphics design is all about being creative and not necessarily the software involved.
Below are samples of works.
BTW I have use these apps to design for clients and get paid.
Holla if you need a tutorial. I also have a YouTube channel where I upload these.
Interested

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by John445566: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hello everyone, please I need someone who is good in programming that can design mobile app for android. You can contact me on 08112872476. Thank you
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Ronintvmedia: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
kingjosephat:
Interested
jmmmm
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by yusman14(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2020
InansBobo:
Isn't it better you get a cheap laptop? So that you're watching a video and simultaneously effecting what you're learning at the programming software/IDLe. With phone is sha stressful but possible
Can a toshiba mini laptop of Intel atom N280,1.6ghz,2gig ram run python and VSC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? / 6 Signs Your PC Is About To Crash / Poly Network Hacker Returns $342 Million Of Stolen Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.