Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating (36907 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Sylraph1: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Omo...baba don vex

Those idiots will regret thier OLOSHOISTIC AND HOEISTIC lives
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Tonnyray: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
People are paid to keep this mofo trending.
Only eediots can't see that.

4 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by infogenius(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Let the Hunt Start Now.

A mouthwatering job has just been offered.

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by West2019(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
how can I contact you OBO I knw them # them stay at Lekki

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by akdjr(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Which one be matrix number again?

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by bluntjudge: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Useless hoes..send them to jail to serve as a deterrent to others
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by solmusdesigns: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin

no one wins davido in a clout chasing contest

Davivido is about to drag your asses and make positive fame while y'all make negative ones

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ohhhhh, they my neighbors. Which number should I call to claim my 1m undecided

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by VillageHead: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by loomer: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nigerian youths no go kill person with laugh

2 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by ozcarbenson(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
E don be for these girls
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by sigidi5: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin
Akanji work don land naa

Lemme give you a day free of cancellation because of your birthday
it expires 00:00 today
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Always calling NwaAmaikpe as if you don't have a father.
noblealuu:
Where is Nwamaikpe tongue. There's work here!
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Juliuspro: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
1m too small na, if na like 8m, I for don run enter street go root am out, 2 second...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by kokoA(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
I wish she's that my stupid ex! I for give our her name, father's name, mother's maiden name, next of kin, bvn, address in town, village address, atm pin, everything he needs to know for 100k sef.

3 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Ugosample(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
Women will rather share a successful cheat than be with a faithful loser

I don't get u
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by barragan: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Did this boy just write "matrix"? Damn, many people's MCM is a dullard.
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by solmusdesigns: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
lipsrsealed

trolling with social corporate responsibility

my guy i see you...

but then angry we need things turnt up over here so no sieze fire

sigidi5:

Akanji work don land naa

Lemme give you a day free of cancellation because of your birthday
it expires 00:00 today
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Kwamecron(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
Na my sister ooh
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by seunak2016: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
LegendHero:
Davido is not that wise. If I’m the girl this is what I will do:

Tell one of my family to give Davido my handle and let them get the #1million.

Then after Davido start the process of all the threat he claimed to do, I will beg him online and be crying and Nigerians won’t have a choice than to tell Davido to forgive me.

Abi no be Naija we dey where everything goes!

Now I’m 1 million richer.
lol...sense will not kee you

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by sigidi5: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
LegendHero:

Then after Davido start the process of all the threat he claimed to do, I will beg him online and be crying and Nigerians won’t have a choice than to tell Davido to forgive me.

and what's your guarantee that he'll forgive you cheesy
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by sigidi5: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

trolling with social corporate responsibility

my guy i see you...

but then angry we need things turnt up over here so no sieze fire

[/s]
as you wish boy
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Angelfrost(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
This write up is beyond horrendous...

Please, whoever was brave enough to read this to full comprehension should interpret for me.

My brain is genuinely paining me now. cry

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by noblealuu: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
TheEffective:
Always calling NwaAmaikpe as if you don't have a father.

How's that your business fam
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
This shii is a stunt jor undecided

3 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Obiaksnews: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
This looks like a publicity stunt for his new song "RISKY"

4 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by bleskid: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
I think what obo is doing is right ,, he should use him as escape goat ....
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
There is no doubt that Davido is a star but he is still very immature in terms of reasoning and I say this because the way he is going about this weighty allegations is very childish to me.

He should get off this childish social media stuff and use the services of a lawyer and publish a very powerful response and then make your demands publicly and professionally too.

He is such a big brand now and should also act and reflect so as well
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Emmytrill(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
LegendHero:

Brother wey mumu, na when you land for jail, your eye go clear. The 1m no go even reach you bail yourself.
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Small boy
noblealuu:

How's that your business fam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Vs Comedian Twyse: Actress Releases Evidence / Uche Maduagwu Comes To Daniella Okeke Defense, Also Fights For Damilola Adegbite / Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.