Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,402 members, 7,826,577 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating (36923 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by sharpwriter(m): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2019
Dee60:
Dear David, I truly sympathise with you on this one. But I must say that I have a better idea on how the 1 million can be used. Ignore the ladies and instead offer the money toi anyone who can help us to reach our government officials. Someone needs to shout that we need more than a declaration of a state of emergency on our roads. What does 'state of emergency' mean sef? Traffic is no longer bad but has become a terrible nightmare. How long do we want to see school children suffer like this to get to school or to get back home before we act? I thought that a state of emergency would mean that we shut down offices, schools, malls, markets etc for two good days and add a Saturday to it to fix as many roads as we can! Mobilize everyone to come out with their shovels, pour the gravels etcetera. That it rains like this is not an accident, it happens every year, and I think we should not blame the rain. What we are seeing is on our roads is unprecedented. I believe the excellencies are doing something, but I think it calls for a lot more. If we shut the offices, malls, markets for two days, we will catch up afterwards. What do we gain spending four hours to get to a place that should ordinarily not have taken more than fifteen minutes? The world is watching. We should not wait for BBC to feature this before we do something. Let us show that we can fix things. May God help us all.

Go to David's instagram and twitter handle and present this. There's little chance he will see this, being nairaland... But those are the places they frequently visit may be he will reason with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / ~Introducing Hollywoods Cutie Pie: Michael Ealy~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.