Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating (36915 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by GEEBITE: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
So quick to judge.Now they have confessed it is a joke,what do you have to say now.
meelorlah:
Matrix number ko grin it's Chioma I pity because this Davido isn't done with sampling anything in skirt. Even if you must sample, add class to the sampling.
The girls are senseless, shameless and totally classless. They should be heavily punished if it's a lie.
Bushy dumb girls forming phonee, radarada.
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by TempleHouse: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
meelorlah:
Matrix number ko grin it's Chioma I pity because this Davido isn't done with sampling anything in skirt. Even if you must sample, add class to the sampling.
The girls are senseless, shameless and totally classless. They should be heavily punished if it's a lie.
Bushy dumb girls forming phonee, radarada.
Why can you shamed a woman for this allegations, rather than allow the proper investigation before your own conclusion. .
Davido is a serial pheadophile who had fathered three children with three different women.
So, this is another one in the making.
To call the girl with all sorts of names, is shameful, demeaning and hypocritical.
Let Davido tell his lawyer and the neutral medical doctors to work out the truth, rather than insinuations and innuendo.
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by TempleHouse: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Davido can offer Billion Dollars or even borrow from Dangote if he chooses.
The truth will be revealed that he has been a serial pheadophile, and a father of three kids with three different women and another one is still loading.
The chicken will soon come to roost !
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by degamemaster(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
LegendHero:
Davido is not that wise. If I’m the girl this is what I will do:

Tell one of my family to give Davido my handle and let them get the #1million.

Then after Davido start the process of all the threat he claimed to do, I will beg him online and be crying and Nigerians won’t have a choice than to tell Davido to forgive me.

Abi no be Naija we dey where everything goes!

Now I’m 1 million richer.

You forgot that Davido will only give the money when he's sure that the girls are the net of police at least for fear of not been given a fake details bout them.
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Wakeupyall: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wow
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
roxey:
How stupid does this sound,1million to look for ppl that said they have been calling u to no end,how stupid r u ppl on SM, why doesn't he pick their call and invite them so he can arrest them,why giving 1million to look for ppl that r looking for u,they didn't say they were hiding, I think d joke is on those that can't reason

You sound as if you were always there each time those girls made their purported calls? How come it is so convenient for you to just believe those ladies story ? Like if they have a genuine case and Davido is not playing ball, they are stupid enough as not to know what to do legally ?

If you believe those girls story, you can believe anything then and that says a whole lot about you too.
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by geezynoni: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wetin be matrix number?
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by WarriAproko: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Baba know how to trend... #Risky bounty challenge. grin can't wait for that jam
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by LegendHero(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
sigidi5:
and what's your guarantee that he'll forgive you cheesy

No be Davido again. I’m 100% sure say he go forgive if the girl beg and cry.

OBO just like to dey show, you suppose don understand Davido way and attitude nao.
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by LegendHero(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
degamemaster:

You forgot that Davido will only give the money when he's sure that the girls are the net of police at least for fear of not been given a fake details bout them.

It’s still the same thing nao. My family go don collect the money. Davido will then tell police to arrest the babe and put her inside cell.

Within 2 days of clamoring from people online, Davido will forgive the girl and she will be out.

He won’t be able to survive the media onslaught that will follow if he dosen’t release the girl coz people will be like he is doing Aseju (too much)
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by tunary(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
See hot offer o. hand go touch her very soon as money in involved
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Od1n: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
LegendHero:

Then after Davido start the process of all the threat he claimed to do, I will beg him online and be crying and Nigerians won’t have a choice than to tell Davido to forgive me.

Who won beg for you?
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by LegendHero(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Od1n:

Who won beg for you?

Everybody online including you!

Don’t you know if Davido lock the girl up for like a week, the social media will turn against him by saying he’s doing Aseju (too much), they will all be clamoring for him to forgive the babe.

Be like say you don’t understand how the Nigerian media and people work.
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by SolarHub(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
It's well!

Grab this promo offer today and enjoy minimum 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY with our 1kva COMPLETE SOLAR SYSTEM
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Fantazy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by wamide042(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
This ladies are damn stupid......
Now they are claiming ‘it’s a joke.’ What kinda joke is that..
If i was the one i will make sure they are been arrested.. just to know you don’t joke with somethings..
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by nnamdi282(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
1 milla
Any advance?
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Tensor: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
SnitramMedia:
[s]Lol... cheesy wink cheesy

Mr. Eazi- Zagadat
Peruzzi- Prebembem
Davido- Shekpe
Timaya- Chulo
Zlatan- Kapaichumaremachupako

Popular slangs used by Nigerian musicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zOvjCh4y-w[/s]
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by odinga1of: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
LegendHero:

Davido is wise......you are the unwise idiot

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by maya007: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by maya007: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=Dee60 post=83397012]Dear David, I truly sympathise with you on this one. But I must say that I have a better idea on how the 1 million can be used. Ignore the ladies and instead offer the money to anyone who can help us to reach our government officials. Someone needs to shout that we need more than a declaration of a state of emergency on our roads. What does 'state of emergency' mean sef? Traffic is no longer bad but has become a terrible nightmare. How long do we want to see school children suffer like this to get to school or to get back home before we act? I thought that a state of emergency would mean that we shut down offices, schools, malls, markets etc for two good days and add a Saturday to it to fix as many roads as we can! Mobilize everyone to come out with their shovels, pour the gravels etcetera. That it rains like this is not an accident, it happens every year, and I think we should not blame the rain. What we are seeing is on our roads is unprecedented. I believe the excellencies are doing something, but I think it calls for a lot more. If we shut the offices, malls, markets for two days, we will catch up afterwards. What do we gain spending four hours to get to a place that should ordinarily not have taken more than fifteen minutes? The world is watching. We should not wait for BBC to feature this before we do something. Let us show that we can fix things. May God help us all.

Wetin this one dey talk abg? Pls stop telling plp how to spend dere money like ur opinion matters to them if u really wana see change y not strive harder instead of making one long comment to somone that wont even know you wrote this like he (davido) owes you shit if you want to impact change write this same letter and go and give ur president and make sure you see him n stop disturbing plp pls
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Newboss(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
LegendHero:

You think 1m is his problem.
Baba, poverty is a bad thing
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by LegendHero(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Newboss:

You think 1m is his problem.
Baba, poverty is a bad thing

I know 1m is not Davido’s problem. But the girl will be 1m richer if she can pull the stunt like that.

That’s what I meant. I also know Davido will go to extra miles to try to discipline her but later he go temper justice with mercy.
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Kingjames(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
But how o earth this upcoming artistes with erotic obfuscating lyrics penetrate those "sex-for-money " ladies without making use of 30-50naira condom

What of contrasting AID and other diseases

Walking ghost everywhere
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by degamemaster(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
LegendHero:

It’s still the same thing nao. My family go don collect the money. Davido will then tell police to arrest the babe and put her inside cell.

Within 2 days of clamoring from people online, Davido will forgive the girl and she will be out.

He won’t be able to survive the media onslaught that will follow if he dosen’t release the girl coz people will be like he is doing Aseju (too much)

Lols... You funny shaa. Poverty bringing out people's hidden talent and great minds since 19AD. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Legendguru: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
ochuski:
Money can give person mind sha.
if the girls are lying then report them to the right authorities.
U see urself, if it was rape, it would av been impossible to prove that the girls were lying.
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by necyka: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
publicity stunt wink wink wink
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Buy your Farmland now in ogbomoso Oyo state

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by AbdulCLO: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
This is more than a joke... Davido should teach these ladies a good lesson so that it will deter other ashawos if not this will continue if these ladies are not severely punished and send to jail
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by fowlyansh181(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
LegendHero:

everything goes when you can back up your claims, the marathoo sisters saw worst..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Exposes A Suspected Fraudster Posing As An Endowed Lady / Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.