Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Marriage 5-5-5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage 5-5-5 (238 Views)

Is A 5.5 Inches Penis Good Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage 5-5-5 by ayomidevictor: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
At last, here come the tips of the ice cake, unveiling the mystery of MARRIAGE 5-5-5.

This book, MARRIAGE 5-5-5, is your Marriage Wisdom manual, it is written in plain terms with each chapter consisting of five points only. You can read it in a good time. This will make you remember, ponder on it and take steps to turn your marriage around forever.
It consists of salient facts that if apply them, your marriage will become heaven on earth.
It consists of the following:
The 5 phases of marriage•
5 Things to do before you are ready to say I do•
5 Things to do before you say I do•
5 Things to do after you say I do•
5 Things you must build after you say I do•
5 Things that make a marriage great•
5 Things which God created marriage to be•
5 People you don’t need in your marriage•
5 People you need in marriage•
5 Crisis areas in marriage•
5 Things which marriage is not•
5 Thoughts that will boost your marriage•
5 Habits that injure a marriage• 5 Habits that make a marriage work•
5 Things you must change to change your marriage forever•
5 Thoughts that can injure your marriage and lots more.

To order for your copy please call 08056457013, 08068312004 or it will be available this Sunday 27th October at Lagos Singles and Married Conference. National Stadium, Gymnasium hall. Surulere, Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips You Need To Succeed In This Lagos (number 2 & 8 Is Very Important) / Ways Of Expressing Love / He 10 Secrets To A Man's Heart In Marriage And Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.