Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes (22344 Views)

Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order / INEC Releases Photos Of Sample Ballot Boxes For 2019 Elections / Ekiti 2018 Elections: Thugs Smash And Burn Ballot Boxes In Aramoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes by Yankee101: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lol. Wisdom if it wasn't your party that will be using the thugs
Re: Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes by Naruto87(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

When you're in the realm of Tramadol, you clear any obstacle in the way.
Lol..funny but true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes by Jostoman: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Election or selection? Rubbish.
Re: Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes by DNA9(m): 4:14am On Oct 24, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

He doesn't know.

When you're in the realm of Tramadol, you clear any obstacle in the way.
Re: Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes by FemaleDom: 5:13am On Oct 24, 2019
Not a good Idea
Re: Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes by nogragra: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ill-use-mothers-of-political-thugs-to-secure-ballot-boxes-in-kogi.html

Eni ri nkan he to fe ku nitori. Owo eni to ti sonu nko? Audu, who swept to power with crooked ease and cheated Smart Adeyemi who lost galantly now want to die over power, this man na the proverbial fly wey no dey hear.
Re: Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes by Damiflow: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
noisy45:
There Toto will be at risk grin
werey boy grin
Re: Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes by mjabdulk: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2019
people may die on this election too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today / Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.