Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido (60978 Views)

Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) / Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Insectkiller: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Busola Dakolo case comes to mind...

I guess we got d answer to busola's matter now...

Lolz..
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by notoriousbabe: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Awon eleribu somebody, awon daleru daleru . See as that one resemble mynd44
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by BENEAMATA: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
If truly they said all the allegations made in the earlier video they released was a joke , then i'm sorry these girls need your benevolence mr adeleke not your anger . I mean thse two seriously need to be remanded in a mental institution , as in tied up in a padded cell . What rubbish ! I really hope for their sake that pressure was put to bear to make them recant or how can one be this crazy as to pull such stunts ? Gosh ! Will these kids ever stay off drugs ?! cool
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by delishpot: 12:01am On Oct 24, 2019
They are mad
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Xisnin(m): 6:34am On Oct 24, 2019
internationalman:
Maybe Busola was joking too then it escalated.. No going back

Stupid girls everywhere..

I guess if Davido wasn't so serious with Chioma some people who believed Busola in a haste would have believed this one too.
You have a brain for a reason.
Repeat after me.
There is a difference between being raped and being pregnant by choice.
You sound foolish when you link the two.
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by MoIbrahim: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2019
When Buhari said our yoot are lazy...
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Ajibade123(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
All this one self na everything dy dy use joke by the time they spend 3 days in cell they will know what going on

https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-choose-a-career-path/
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Sunnyobums: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
That's how stupid some Nigerian girls can be, some lack common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fan Asks Funke Adesiyan: "Abi You Dey Make Money By Exposing Your Breasts?" / Adediwura Becky Adesegha: I'm Broke, Everything Nah Packaging / Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.