Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,424,085 members, 5,439,833 topics. Date: Monday, 24 February 2020 at 07:31 PM

It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido (58874 Views)

Kesari! Itele D Icon Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido. PHOTOS / Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Insectkiller: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Busola Dakolo case comes to mind...

I guess we got d answer to busola's matter now...

Lolz..
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by notoriousbabe: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Awon eleribu somebody, awon daleru daleru . See as that one resemble mynd44
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by BENEAMATA: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
If truly they said all the allegations made in the earlier video they released was a joke , then i'm sorry these girls need your benevolence mr adeleke not your anger . I mean thse two seriously need to be remanded in a mental institution , as in tied up in a padded cell . What rubbish ! I really hope for their sake that pressure was put to bear to make them recant or how can one be this crazy as to pull such stunts ? Gosh ! Will these kids ever stay off drugs ?! cool
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by delishpot: 12:01am On Oct 24, 2019
They are mad
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Xisnin(m): 6:34am On Oct 24, 2019
internationalman:
Maybe Busola was joking too then it escalated.. No going back

Stupid girls everywhere..

I guess if Davido wasn't so serious with Chioma some people who believed Busola in a haste would have believed this one too.
You have a brain for a reason.
Repeat after me.
There is a difference between being raped and being pregnant by choice.
You sound foolish when you link the two.
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by MoIbrahim: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2019
When Buhari said our yoot are lazy...
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Ajibade123(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
All this one self na everything dy dy use joke by the time they spend 3 days in cell they will know what going on

https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-choose-a-career-path/
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Sunnyobums(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
That's how stupid some Nigerian girls can be, some lack common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw / Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] / Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.