Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership (10126 Views)

Zenith Bank Re-appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director / Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director / Zenith Bank Reaffirms Market Dominance And Leadership With Q3 2019 Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership by jimjam0652: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Tina26:
but pays grad trainees 110k on 3 years contract. madness
Actually Graduate Assistant 101k and minimum of 4years. Disqualify applicant on medical ground (a situation they have no control over). Pay ET 130k after 4years. Zenith Bank (career killer)
Re: Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership by jimjam0652: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
Anniie4u:

3 years? Graduate trainee is supposed to be a permanent contract and gateway to a career in banking.
Zenith Bank system is different. They actually call them Graduate Assistant and it's a minimum of 4years. Even their ET earns 130k, the lowest in the industry
Re: Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership by jimjam0652: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
Solsix:

They are even trying, some banks pay 35k or less
No bank outside UBA and Zenith pay it TRAINEE less than 2.8m per annum. There are bank workers and there are bankers. Say only what you know
Re: Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership by AceVentura: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
seunfly:

For those new generation banks, it is a delibrates attempts not to promote them beyond the trainee, they gives 3years contract and after 3 or so years, only few will be promoted and new trainee will be recruited. It is attempts to keeps the wages at Rock Bottom slave level while they generates huge profit.
For callous organisation, it is very cheap that way, it is better to have trainee with wage of about 1.5m per anum than to have experience at 4/5million per anum, the cost of training them every 3/4 years is nothing compare to the cost of their wages if they are promoted.

Your English is on another level.

1 Like

Re: Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Solsix:

They are even trying, some banks pay 35k or less

Lol! No bank pays GTs 35k. The lowest should be UBA, and it's about 80k.
Re: Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership by banio: 4:40am On Oct 24, 2019
Kay512:
Banks. One of the legit fraud avenues.

See my signature for the list of visa free countries for Nigerians.

You are just absolutely right.
Re: Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership by banio: 4:47am On Oct 24, 2019
jimjam0652:
Zenith Bank system is different. They actually call them Graduate Assistant and it's a minimum of 4years. Even their ET earns 130k, the lowest in the industry

A minimum of 4 years slavery with no assurance of being staffed. Anyways all evil employment practices is because our government doesn't care. Labour Unions also don't care.
Re: Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership by Solsix(m): 5:19am On Oct 24, 2019
ALKARULEZZ:

Lol! No bank pays GTs 35k. The lowest should be UBA, and it's about 80k.
Oga make inquiry unless it was upgraded recently. I worked in a bank some of us who were earning 65k were asked to be collecting 50k even after 6 years of working in the bank. When I was in still working in a bank a friend of mine was earning 35k as basic salary and some bonuses based on performance
Re: Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership by Solsix(m): 5:27am On Oct 24, 2019
jimjam0652:
No bank outside UBA and Zenith pay it TRAINEE less than 2.8m per annum. There are bank workers and there are bankers. Say only what you know
Am not talking about trainee am talking about contract staff or are they not bankers. I used to be a banker and I Know what I earn. There are people who even earn less
Re: Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 24, 2019
Zenith Bank is a fraud. They cheat their customers of their moneys with different illegal charges. They use every banking trick to deny their customers of their rightful savings and FD interests at will. And since this is a lawless country, nobody can challenge them.
I am their customer, but I don't like them.
Re: Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership by MrAmerica(m): 7:11am On Oct 24, 2019
Tina26:
but pays grad trainees 110k on 3 years contract. madness

My brother why are you adding 9k...It is 101k..And the contract is over 4years before conversion.
Re: Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2019
Solsix:

Oga make inquiry unless it was upgraded recently. I worked in a bank some of us who were earning 65k were asked to be collecting 50k even after 6 years of working in the bank. When I was in still working in a bank a friend of mine was earning 35k as basic salary and some bonuses based on performance

Apparently, you weren't a GT.
Re: Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership by Solsix(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2019
ALKARULEZZ:

Apparently, you weren't a GT.
my I wasn't talking about GT, society see those contract staff as bankers when there salary is not taking them home
Re: Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
Solsix:
my I wasn't talking about GT, society see those contract staff as bankers when there salary is not taking them home

True

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 / Can One Cash An Overseas Cheque in Nigeria? / Korean Investors To Lift Agric In Ekiti With U.s.$400 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.