Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty (33279 Views)

Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial / Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Massive Butt On Instagram, Says It's Natural' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by dozymars(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
This is what you hear when those with Low IQ becomes the celebrated. They lead others astray.

The greatest asset for all human is wisdom and knowledge.
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Aso Opotoyi*
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Yusfunoble(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nonsense talk.

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by crafteck(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Beauty fades

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by NiggasInParis: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Empty head ..

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by RexTramadol1: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
How I wish Person go pour am acid

Make she com repeat this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Tphalbalbah(m): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
It's her Instagram,she fit right Anything lah.

Check my Siggy,have a stress free NYSC year
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by femi4: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is very right!!!
Some guys will just be deceiving girls that what matters is beautiful heart as if na beautiful heart dem go chop!!!
nice ass...manageable
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by theenchanter: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
Dumbo! A woman's greatest asset is her brain.
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Talkingoil(m): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Thetalker:
Nollywood actress and wife of Billionaire, Regina Daniels has re activated her Instagram Account days after deactivating it.

Recall that she deactivated it hours after her mum Rita Daniels was slammed for her presentation in the just concluded Headies Award. 

Well the news is that she has reactivated it and its good having her back as her fans must have surely missed her.

she posted a video where she was dancing to BurnaBoy's music "one the low" probably after a makeover which she captioned "a woman's greatest asset is her beauty because people dont carry x-ray to see her inner Beauty'.

she also shared a picture of herself with her step children on her Insta story.

http://www.favytalk.com.ng/2019/10/regina-daniel-re-activates-her.html

Such garbage is expected from a tenager coaxed into marriage

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Sta9ice: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
ugochukwufrenzy:
no wonder majority of Nigerian ladies are dumb...having a good intellect used to be an asset ,now it's boobs ,ass and makeup......funny species!!

That's why Mercy and Tacha had more fanbase than the likes of Esther and Diana.
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by danot1030: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Real women don't consider their beauties as asset except the mediocres who only sees their beauties as the only value they can flaunt to offer their bodies to men on the bed like Regina Daniel that is sleeping with her grandfather.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by greypencils: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Thus says the dull brain
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by tete7000(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is very right!!!
Some guys will just be deceiving girls that what matters is beautiful heart as if na beautiful heart dem go chop!!!

Sorry I saw the comment on your profile and feel I should correct something there. People didn't say, no, it is the holy book (Bible) that says love of money is the root of all evil - 1 Timothy 6:10, Eccl 5:10. In case you are Christian, you will agree your opinion cannot supercede the scripture,. However in case you are not a Christian your ignorance can be forgiven.
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by KingEd: 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Aunty Regie, beauty fades
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by greypencils: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Kalixx:
Of course. Which is the reason why when their beauty begins to fade, age 35+, their unfortunate spouse scratches their head every morning after waking up and cant find any value to gain by the soul beside him on bed.

A woman can only be a true asset to her offspring - the rest, just forget it.

In all my life, I have never met a woman of asset. I mean it; not a single one.

U may question where I meet my women: I meet them all over Nigeria - they're all the same - loads of liabilities!

In 20 years time, the small fine wey this girl dey manage so, go don diminish. So in her words, she'll be of no value when she loses her beauty.

Smh
Abi now, by the time she loses the small beauty, she becomes useless

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
kobosmart:
Make I try sleep so I go fit dream that dream where I bang this chick inside shower without her consent

Stop being f0olish

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by MusaChukwudi: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
DonHummer:
Thats the reason grls like her don't develop their brains. it's not even their fault, if you see the way lots of guys worship women butt and behave like mumu once they sight a pretty endowned lady eh, ee go shock you...

Only for a very short while! After jacking the yansh a few times na usain bolt remain...who wan carry responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by yrex01(m): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is very right!!!
so na beautiful face dey edible? . Beautiful heart ova beautiful face any day any time. Na dem dey try kill der mother in-law n send husband on wheelchair. After devil fear dem !!

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by MusaChukwudi: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Kalixx:
Of course. Which is the reason why when their beauty begins to fade, age 35+, their unfortunate spouse scratches their head every morning after waking up and cant find any value to gain by the soul beside him on bed.

A woman can only be a true asset to her offspring - the rest, just forget it.

In all my life, I have never met a woman of asset. I mean it; not a single one.

U may question where I meet my women: I meet them all over Nigeria - they're all the same - loads of liabilities!

In 20 years time, the small fine wey this girl dey manage so, go don diminish. So in her words, she'll be of no value when she loses her beauty.

Smh

There is no woman of any value in that country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

There is no woman of any value in that country!

Hahahah ; u nor well cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Rumxy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is very right!!!

My dear, beauty alone can't keep a man especially in marriage. If you like don't wisen up. Only dumb girls like Regina will agree to be a 6th wife because they don't even value themselves. A virtous woman would have known that with her God given talent coupled with hardwork, she would have still become rich with time and her pride and dignity would still be intact. But greed, lust for material wealth and shortsightedness have made her derail. I am certain baba olowo will still marry another wife and her chapter will close.

My dear try and emulate people like Omotola, Mercy Johnson, Omoni Oboli etc. They are beauty with brains with happy and fulfilled marriages.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
This kind of thinking is very destructive to women and the society. So those who aren't "visually appealing" should go and jump inside lagoon now or what?
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
greypencils:
Abi now, by the time she loses the small beauty, she becomes useless

I swear. I dont know what women use their brains for, honestly. Many a time when I open whatsapp, I nearly break my phone in anger looking at some of their extremely stuupid status updates. They always have one nonsense thing or the other to say; always wanting to trend, be seen, heard, known, complimented... Always talking about beauty, always stylishly snapping areas of their cleavage showing.

Almost very stuupid updates. You'll see update like 'my chubby self'. Pls who ask u? undecided

Thats the way the other recent time, Beverly Osu went to post one bonga fish picture and captioned it 'Confidence level'...bla bla bla. Again, who ask d mumu?

What is so painful is that when I was young, I used to think young girls were stuupid while the adults were at least reasonable.

From what I now see, and thank God for the internet too, they're all the same. No difference.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by jaxxy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
The same beauty that fades?? I laugh in Spanish. grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Josh44s(m): 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is very right!!!

Na dem. Fish brain and chairlady of association of lazy women waiting to squander one hard working and already made man.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by smitaro(m): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Here's the junkie
Goodluck 2 her..
beauty is rili in d eyes of d beholder..
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by bizhop01: 12:02am On Oct 24, 2019
A woman greatest asset is brain not pussy,
Amateur girl with oversize slippers.
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by cgniyi(m): 12:29am On Oct 24, 2019
She get point, but only a fool will try to buy a car based alone on how clean the bodywork is. You also have to raise the bonnet to check the condition of the engine.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 24, 2019
Beauty that fades is your greatest asset?
Beauty at best is a temporary asset. If folorusho Alakija had focused solely on her beauty, she would be a hungry has been today

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React / Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood / Relationship Lessons From Tiwa Savage/Teebillz Marriage Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.