Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Can An Unemployed Man To Marry While Believing God For A Job? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can An Unemployed Man To Marry While Believing God For A Job? (593 Views)

'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / Unemployed Man Charged For Touching Woman’s Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can An Unemployed Man To Marry While Believing God For A Job? by Micholawoye: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
A single unemployed guy was advised to get married and told that marriage and kids will bring him that major breakthrough that will take him to the next level.
What do you guys think since this advice was from a man of God?
I will appreciate your advice and experiences. Thanks.
Re: Can An Unemployed Man To Marry While Believing God For A Job? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
- told by whom....a fraudster in robe?
- is the man who received that message a xtian?
- if he indeed believes in god/jesus and the "miracles they perform, then this man should indeed get married, even without a kobo.
- you cant be going to church every sundays and paying and praying for miracles....and not expect one. this above story needs a miracles.

1 Like

Re: Can An Unemployed Man To Marry While Believing God For A Job? by chinchonglee(m): 12:09am On Oct 24, 2019
Dem neva born me well.
Cant even marrry with 50-60k income.

1 Like

Re: Can An Unemployed Man To Marry While Believing God For A Job? by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:18am On Oct 24, 2019
Micholawoye:
A single unemployed guy was advised to get married and told that marriage and kids will bring him that major breakthrough that will take him to the next level.

How can you marry with this ur cut and join grammar. Mbanu

1 Like

Re: Can An Unemployed Man To Marry While Believing God For A Job? by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 24, 2019
Take away religion in Nigeria and see the country move forward.
Nigerians are now known with phrases like "God bless you, It is well, it's not my portion ijn, I claim it ijn, I tap into the blessing" like what dafuq. angry

Go ahead and marry as many wives as you wish as an unemployed man who believes in God but please, don't bring innocent kids into this world to suffer for your foolishness.
I hope you won't believe in God to also provide money for condoms because na thunder go fire you. sad

2 Likes

Re: Can An Unemployed Man To Marry While Believing God For A Job? by KevMitnick: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2019
Don't fall for that scam. The same people who are encouraging you to do this will abandon you when shit gets real. Honestly, just be patient, don't let anybody pressure you unduly.

1 Like

Re: Can An Unemployed Man To Marry While Believing God For A Job? by Clothingonline9(m): 6:09am On Jul 01, 2020
Good morning sir am yet to see your msg order
Re: Can An Unemployed Man To Marry While Believing God For A Job? by deltateam: 6:23am On Jul 01, 2020
Micholawoye:

God is not an author of confusion. It is written that any man who cannot provide for his household is worse than an infidel.

(1) (Reply)

7 Great Secrets About Men Most Women Don’t Know! / Most Precious Thing You Can Give To Someone / What Are The Traits You Cannot Ignore In A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.