Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Y'all See The Moment Davido Tripped For Mompha...live On Twitter (screenshot). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Y'all See The Moment Davido Tripped For Mompha...live On Twitter (screenshot). (334 Views)

A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment / How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. / Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y'all See The Moment Davido Tripped For Mompha...live On Twitter (screenshot). by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hehehe grin grin They said the internet never forgets, hahaha! No be lie o!
This was when Mompha was yet to be bursted...Davido...drooling for Mompha, in a thread on twitter that was about Mompha's new ride...
...and yea, I gat it live in my archives...screenshot is in my lappy.

What a shame! It's unfortunate for Davido though.
I'm sure he must have deleted that post by now, but unfortunately...the internet never forgets.
We should always be careful the way we admire some "so called rich people"...and should not ever worship wealth - especially inexplicable one. cool
See the screenshot below

Re: Y'all See The Moment Davido Tripped For Mompha...live On Twitter (screenshot). by kingphilip(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
And you too liked it ba?

We should be calling you out too
Re: Y'all See The Moment Davido Tripped For Mompha...live On Twitter (screenshot). by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mompha still innocent until proven guilty,so don't let us start chaining him yet,till the fact of the case is proven

1 Like

Re: Y'all See The Moment Davido Tripped For Mompha...live On Twitter (screenshot). by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
kingphilip:
And you too liked it ba?

We should be calling you out too

Are you dreaming? grin
I liked what? God forbid. Where did you see me like any of the posts there? Do I know or have biz with those miscreants? That shot was from another person's handle not mine.
Re: Y'all See The Moment Davido Tripped For Mompha...live On Twitter (screenshot). by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
uruba23:
Mompha still innocent until proven guilty,so don't let us start chaining him yet,till the fact of the case is proven
Right. That's the exact position of the law.
The only problems are:
1. There's so much/too much overwhelming evidence against him,
2. He was snitched on and consequently watched and trailed for long, so denying is of no use,
3. He has already started "singing" and efcc is recording it live in their studio. grin grin
So what else can we say?
It's unfortunate for him.
Re: Y'all See The Moment Davido Tripped For Mompha...live On Twitter (screenshot). by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
EmmaFantastic:

Right. That's the exact position of the law.
The only problems are:
1. There's so much/too much overwhelming evidence against him,
2. He was snitched on and consequently watched and trailed for long, so denying is of no use,
3. He has already started "singing" and efcc is recording it live in their studio. grin grin
So what else can we say?
It's unfortunate for him.
Don't believe what Efcc tells you,they might not even have a single evidence, high level crime like this do have high level stakeholders involve,most time they use foot soldiers as decoys ...as long as Momphas can prove his source of income Efcc might have a tough time,there is a reason it is called Organized Crime,if you haven't been a victim you won't understand.Even the FBI find it touch tracking or understanding the Nigeria cartels,they are backed up with high level technology and high level individuals in position of authority.

(1) (Reply)

How Much To Replace Samsung S7 Edge Screen / 10-year-old Boy Impregnates His 13-year-old Girlfriend / Nigerian Pastor Accused Of SleepingWith Member's Wife And Daughter In US (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.