Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

How Do You Take Your Bath In The Morning When It's Very Cold? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Take Your Bath In The Morning When It's Very Cold? (594 Views)

Many Wives Dont Greet Their Husbands In The Morning. How True Is This? / Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant / Disadvantages Of Using Sponge To Bath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Take Your Bath In The Morning When It's Very Cold? by vikosima(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
How do you take your bath in the morning when it's very cold?

Mine is #2

Re: How Do You Take Your Bath In The Morning When It's Very Cold? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
Head first

1- get in shower.
2- psyche myself
3- 1. 2. 3 Go!
4. Turn on shower and go: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
5. Scrub & do a bit of hopping, shower runs!
6. Towel of briskly

ETC...ETC
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath In The Morning When It's Very Cold? by ecolime(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Bath In The Morning When It's Very Cold? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
I bathe the sponge first, rub soap to make it lather, scrub my dry body with the lathered sponge then proceed like a boss to put on the shower
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath In The Morning When It's Very Cold? by sLentlover7778(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
I bath my legs first.. and wait for like 5 minute, then close my eyes, before I baptize my whole body...

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Take Your Bath In The Morning When It's Very Cold? by Authoreety: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
I majestically put on the shower and with a leap in the air, I'm good to go
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath In The Morning When It's Very Cold? by fathomberry: 3:07am On Oct 24, 2019
Just a couple of push ups and sit ups and the body will need that cold shower...... cry

If not, i dance into the shower grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Bath In The Morning When It's Very Cold? by Ginaz(f): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2019
I keep screaming and grunting like a pregnant woman till the bathing session is over. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Bath In The Morning When It's Very Cold? by Simplecity(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ginaz:
I keep screaming and grunting like a pregnant woman till the bathing session is over. grin
oh my God....LWKMD!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath In The Morning When It's Very Cold? by Mstick: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
I guess this is for people without water heater.

(1) (Reply)

O.b. Lulu-briggs: Beneficiaries Condole Widow, Call For Burial In Four Weeks / The Woman As An Enigma / Jumia Choice | Home And Kitchen Appliances - What You See Is What You Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.