Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1070 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. / Should I Make A Move On My Best Friend ? / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Binomoinvestmen(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Binomoinvestmen:
I lost the SIM card connected to my bank account and i want to use my credit card to make transfer via western union to a friend in the USA. Is it possible that i can do it without receiving SMS of OTP ?
In other side, i also want to know if i can use my credit card to order any product from Amazon or Alibaba. My credit card was issued in the USA and all my details are in order including my USA billing address.

Please explain how it works for me. The account is under threat, have been receiving debit alert via email for a while now and all effort to block it proves effortless. Is it even possible to buy bitcoin with it?

Call your account officer!
Re: . by Authoreety: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ah dey suspect you o...

10 Likes

Re: . by Saka18(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
Binomoinvestmen:
I lost the SIM card connected to my bank account and i want to use my credit card to make transfer via western union to a friend in the USA. Is it possible that i can do it without receiving SMS of OTP ?
In other side, i also want to know if i can use my credit card to order any product from Amazon or Alibaba. My credit card was issued in the USA and all my details are in order including my USA billing address.

Please explain how it works for me. The account is under threat, have been receiving debit alert via email for a while now and all effort to block it proves effortless. Is it even possible to buy bitcoin with it?

Baba.... u be thief u rich sotey u come dey think to buy btc when you can easily retrieve your line or easily lock account. I sabi but I won't be a party to frauds.

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Come to think of it, are you really the owner of the credit cards or you stole it... I just reset my brain ooo... Why can't you retrieve the line you claim was yours? Something is fishy... Don't wire wire another person's sweat o... Karma is real!

3 Likes

Re: . by kpukpuyenke: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Na dem ooo

1 Like

Re: . by Binomoinvestmen(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Saka18:

Baba.... u be thief u rich sotey u come dey think to buy btc when you can easily retrieve your line or easily lock account. I sabi but I won't be a party to frauds.
I am currently in Nigeria, Lagos to be precised. I want to invest in forex and a friend is asking me to send her money via western union but i prefer buying the btc myself to invest.

I won't be going to the USA anytime soon. Please help, except you need further clarification
Re: . by Binomoinvestmen(m): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
It's mine. I left the US few months ago. I can't get an OTP
lagoskind:
Come to think of it, are you really the owner of the credit cards or you stole it... I just reset my brain ooo... Why can't you retrieve the line you claim was yours? Something is fishy... Don't wire wire another person's sweat o... Karma is real!
Re: . by TheTourist: 12:33am On Oct 24, 2019
DM LET'S WORK
Re: . by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 24, 2019
op please I you are the one that picked up my ATM card (fcmb) please don't use the money there, it's my school fees

5 Likes

Re: . by Binomoinvestmen(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
I have gone through your details. You are not to be trusted
TheTourist:
DM LET'S WORK
Re: . by Binomoinvestmen(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
USA credit card
dannyrhymes600:
op please I you are the one that picked up my ATM card (fcmb) please don't use the money there, it's my school fees
Re: . by TheTourist: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
Binomoinvestmen:
I have gone through your details. You are not to be trusted

What details did you go thru exactly?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
Binomoinvestmen:
USA credit card
i have seen the card I'm looking for

(1) (Reply)

Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You / When Your Husband Is Too Harsh On Your Househelp, Sisters Be Vigilant- Actress / Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.